RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brook Side ~School for the disabled~

4 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Brook Side ~School for the disabled~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Brook Side ~School for the disabled~

Post  Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:45 pm

Charlie wondered around for a while, and then decided that she was going to go find her class. When she got the class she was assigned to, she began wondering around to find her class.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Brook Side ~School for the disabled~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Brook Side ~School for the disabled~

Post  Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:46 pm

NicK;seee charlie "hey you lost"?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:36 pm

Charlie looked over at him, she shook her head slightly. "No, I think I have it." She smiled. "But thank you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:37 pm

Nick:you sure cause i can help you. Im nick. i play hall monitor for this period. do you have a pass ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Charlie looked at him. "Umm.. I was told I didn't need one.." She looked around, and tried to read the room numbers, but her dyslexia made it look really weird... 'EH' But when she stood there for a while is came out to be 143...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:58 pm

Nick:look like you need help
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:10 pm

Charlie shook her head. "No. I can do this." She cursed under her breath in Greek, and then moved to the next door. She didn't care that it took her forever to find the room number, she didn't want help from anyone else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:12 pm

Nick:stare at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:22 pm

Jake: He was reading and didn't here the other person say hello.

Alex: She saw Charlie. " Um hi. I know your new here and this is my second year." SHe pulled out a paper and looked through the name till she came to Charlies. " You class is over hee." She lead her to the class room. " I;m Alex by the way, Alex Blackbrick.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:27 pm

Charlie looked at her and smiled. "Thank you..." She said, and looked down at her own feet. "I'm Charlotte... Charlotte Creao.." She smiled. "Or, Charlie."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:32 pm

Nick:stare at them im Nick
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:43 pm

Alex: " Nice too meet you. I'm a class ad in this hour I just walk around the school and see if any one needs any help. She looked at Nick. " And Nick I'm not sure how you got told you were a hall moniter, but we don't have them here." She looked at her list. " You should be in math room 109 two hall down that way." She pointed.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:44 pm

Nick: "hey here cause need to see my sister she left her homework again in her room"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Charlie looked at her. She didn't want to go into that class room. She knew she was going to be treated like a freak..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:52 pm

Nick:HEY CHARLIE WANNA HANG WITH ME?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:02 pm

When are we born? When do we die? Why are we born? Why do we die? The world has been destroyed and we've fallen countless times, always resurrecting from the ashes as Paradise. It has happened before, and it will happen again. An endless cycle of life and death. The world is a Paradise that was opened by someone, but this era too is almost at an end. We have acquired the means to exceed our natural span of life, never suspecting that the world itself was finalized in its existence. This knowledge has left me in despair, my fate has fallen and scattered like the petals of a dying flower, like the blast from a sand storm it has been warn down and weathered away. As if to be purified, the world will be encased in ice so that it can return to the beginning once more. Paradise is a world that is opened by someone... LOVE THIS WOLF'S RAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Alex: She rolled her eyes. " Nick go to class before I get someone down here to take you." She pulled Charlie aside. " Charlie you do understand that the teaches here know how to deal with kids like you. There are kids with a worrse things that go to this school. If you need anything I'll just be down the hall. Okay?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:04 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:When are we born? When do we die? Why are we born? Why do we die? The world has been destroyed and we've fallen countless times, always resurrecting from the ashes as Paradise. It has happened before, and it will happen again. An endless cycle of life and death. The world is a Paradise that was opened by someone, but this era too is almost at an end. We have acquired the means to exceed our natural span of life, never suspecting that the world itself was finalized in its existence. This knowledge has left me in despair, my fate has fallen and scattered like the petals of a dying flower, like the blast from a sand storm it has been warn down and weathered away. As if to be purified, the world will be encased in ice so that it can return to the beginning once more. Paradise is a world that is opened by someone... LOVE THIS WOLF'S RAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Alex: She rolled her eyes. " Nick go to class before I get someone down here to take you." She pulled Charlie aside. " Charlie you do understand that the teaches here know how to deal with kids like you. There are kids with a worrse things that go to this school. If you need anything I'll just be down the hall. Okay?"

Haha :)

Charlie looked at her and nodded. "Okay.." She smiled, and gave her a meaningful hug. "Thank you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:09 pm

Nick:great. i can walk oyu to class. be for me its rollin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:24 pm

Alex: Hugged her back. " No prob." She opend the door to the class. " Mrs. Honey, this is Charlie she will be in your class for this hour."

Mrs. Honeu: Was a very pretty, young math teacher. " Sit where ever you would like."

Gage: Looked over at Charlie with a smile.

Name: Gage Holend Blackbrick
Nickname: None
Disabilty: Body dysmorphic disorder. ( It's where I alway feel like i'm ugly and that I'm never how I should be even when I'm fine or very good looking I don't think I am.) Schizophrenia
Gf: Nope
Crush: Nope
Sis: Alex
Bro: Jaxson
Looks: Brook Side ~School for the disabled~ - Page 2 IMG_2485
Pet: I'll get then latter sorry
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:27 pm

Nick: charlie you be okay?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:36 pm

Alex: She grabed his wheel chair and wheeled him down the hall into his class. " You stay here." SHe rolled her eyes and went back into the hall.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:41 pm

Nick:hey odn;t touch my chair. Hillary in there
Nick: Hilary roll back in
Hilary:yes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:13 am

Charlie smiled back at Alex one last time, before the door closed. She realized that she looked stupid standing there. she quickly walked to the seat next to Gage.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:08 pm

Nick ;goes to class
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:11 pm

Gage: He smiles. " I'm Gage." He wisperd to her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next