RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brook Side ~School for the disabled~

4 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Brook Side ~School for the disabled~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Brook Side ~School for the disabled~

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:35 pm

Gage: He Put her down and looked at her. He lightly kissed her again.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Brook Side ~School for the disabled~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Brook Side ~School for the disabled~

Post  Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:08 pm

Kaylin smiled and yawned. "We should get to bed.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:16 pm

Gage: " Yeah." He nods. " Come on." He took her hand and lead her up to his room.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:24 pm

Charlie smiled and followed him at his side with a smile. Her fingers locked in his.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:51 pm

Gage: He smiles and lays down on the bed next to her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:08 am

Charlie smiled and moved closer to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:55 pm

Gage: He stroked her hair. And layed next to her. " I love you."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:34 am

Charlie looked up at him and smiled. "I love you too." She smiled and kissed him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Gage: He kissed her then layed back and closed his eyes.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:59 pm

Charlie smiled and laid on his chest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:14 pm

Gage: He stroked her hair. He fell asleep a little latter.

Time Skip

Next day.

It was saturdayso they didn't have school. Gage had slept really well that night. He woke up the next morning and looked at her. Her head had slipped off his chest so he carefuly moved her hand and got up. He grabed some clothes and went into the bath room to take a shower.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:21 pm

Charlie woke up to the distant sound of running water. She smiled, knowing he didn't skip out or anything. She smiled, and sat up in the bed. She ran a hand through her hair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:07 am

Gage: Came out a bit latter with out a shirt on he forgot to grab one. He had a very nice body, but because of his disorder he didn't think so. He look at her and grabed a shirt. " Sorry."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:16 am

Charlie stood up and smiled at him. She walked over to him, and before he put on the shirt, she put her hand on his stomach. He was still was warm from the shower. She kissed him and smiled. "No need to be sorry."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:20 am

Gage: He smiled and put his hand on hers it felt nice to have it there. He kissed her and pulled her close.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:21 am

Charlie smiled, and pushed him into the bathroom gently. "Want to take another shower?" She asked, grabbing a fresh towel.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:31 am

Gage: He uncontrollably grinned. " Sure."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:40 am

Charlie smiled, and slipped off her shirt. She reached to the shower, and turned it on so that it would be warm when they got in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:54 am

Gage: He grabbed her and pulled her into him. He kissed her pulling off her pants.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:56 am

Charlie grinned, and ran a hand through his hair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:07 am

Gage: He grinned. He slipped off his own pants and kissed her again. Is this really happening? Am I having some crazy dream? I don't think so, everything seems real. And I know I woke up this morning. So it has to be, but should I let it happen? He grunted upder his breath so she didn't hear or feel it, as he thought this. What.. What if. There are so many if's. I don't know what i should do. Half of me says do it, half of me says dont. He was confused beyond belief. What if she ends up getting mad.. Or or anything for the fact. I'm just gonna go with the side that says do it. And hope for the best. He let his thoughts slip away and he deeped the kiss.

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:11 am

Charlie smiled, and put her hand on his chest, and pushed herself closer to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:15 am

Gage: He grinned and slipped off her underwear, then went back to kissing.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:25 am

Charlie slipped off his, and then unhooked her bra, and let it fall to the floor, still kissing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:38 am

Gage: Pulled her close to him so thay were touching. He French kissed her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next