RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :)

+3
Kat
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Supa-Bacon-Cat
7 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :) - Page 40 Empty Re: ~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :)

Post  Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:15 pm

Emmie:
sut there then look for Issa
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :) - Page 40 Empty Re: ~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :)

Post  Kat Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:19 pm

Sutton
I did the same but changed into a bikini with a dress over it.

Sutton in her bikini:: ~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :) - Page 40 Ariana-Grande-Bikini-Twitpic

Sutton's Cover Up Dress: ~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :) - Page 40 FF_687721_xl
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:33 pm

Aiden smiled when he saw her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:42 pm

Kyle doesn't care enough to pick up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:41 pm

Sutton
"Shall we head back or find something better to do?" I kissed his cheek.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:32 pm

Aiden shrugged. "Anything you want."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:35 pm

Sutton
I smiled and thought for a minute. "Uhhhh... I have no idea. Hewlp meee!!!!" I laughed. "I want to swim, actually.... Only if you do too, though...
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:40 pm

Aiden shrugged. "Why not."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:46 pm

Sutton
"Let's go!" I took his hand and ran to the beach, laughing.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:25 pm

Aiden chuckled and followed at her side, holding onto her hand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:03 pm

Sutton
Even though it was getting late, the water was still fairly warm. I slipped off my dress and stood at the waters' edge.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:19 pm

Aiden, having no idea that they were going swimming, stripped down into his boxers, and ran to her, pushing her with him, as he dove into the water.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:21 pm

Emmie:
sigh

Veronica:
walk up to kyle hey
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:23 pm

Kyle isn't anywhere near where they are, it's not just like, she can pop up out of no where.............
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40