RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :)

+3
Kat
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Supa-Bacon-Cat
7 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :) - Page 38 Empty Re: ~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :)

Post  Kat Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:06 pm

Sutton
"Do you want to come with me to change? I smiled.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :) - Page 38 Empty Re: ~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :)

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:46 pm

Aiden titled his head.. "Uh... Sure...?" The question kind of caught him off guard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:46 pm

Issa: pokes kyle 'who is she?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:48 pm

Sutton
I laughed. "Not together silly!" I got out of the water and shook hard, making water droplets fly everywhere. I started walking.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:52 pm

Aiden looked at her, and followed, shaking lightly, trying not to get anyone wet. He apologized to the ones that she had gotten wet, and trotted over to her side.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:55 pm

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:Issa: pokes kyle 'who is she?"
wolf girl
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:55 pm

Sutton
I was lost in my own little world. I brushed up against Aiden and grinned. "I love you so much Aiden..." I smiled some more.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:01 pm

Kyle looked away. "You don't want to know."

Aiden smiled. "I love you too." He licked her forehead and the inside of her ear, symbolic to the question. "Will you be my mate?" He asked, and all the males around sighed, like they were going to ask.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:03 pm

Veronica:
kyle can i talk to you? she stare at emmi then issa

Issa:
look at her. then walk away
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:05 pm

Sutton
I glanced around and then back at Aiden, slightly embarrassed. But I nodded and brushed up against him.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:19 pm

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:Veronica:
kyle can i talk to you? she stare at emmi then issa

Issa:
look at her. then walk away
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:27 pm

Kyle shook his head. "No."

Aiden looked at her, and then sighed. She didn't seem like she was too excited to be his mate. He stopped where he was, and sat down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:32 pm

Veronica:
why

Issa:
kyle why does she look like me?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:36 pm

Kyle growled. "Issa, go watch some TV." He said, and waited for her to leave. He turned to Veronica, "Because you left your child with me." He growled. "Me and your sister have been raising her since you left. She is 3 now, and you think it is a good idea to come back now?!" He raised his voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:40 pm

veronica: had too. i had to college

Issa:kyle what wrong
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:55 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Kyle shook his head. "No."

Aiden looked at her, and then sighed. She didn't seem like she was too excited to be his mate. He stopped where he was, and sat down.

Sutton
I smiled and sat with him. "What are you doing?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:22 pm

Kyle shook his head at Issa. He turned to Veronica. "So you left her, alone. Without a word... She grew up, with me and Emmi.... Get out."

Aiden shook his head. "You didn't really say anything..." He said referring to his question.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:35 pm

Veronica;
she my daughter

Issa;
im her what
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:40 pm

Kyle growled. "You LEFT HER!!!!" He yelled. "Get Out!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:42 pm

Emmie: give her cchance
Issa:what happen tell me
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:44 pm

Kyle growled again and he left. He just walked away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:47 pm

Emmie:what wrong with her? give her a chance
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:54 am

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Kyle shook his head at Issa. He turned to Veronica. "So you left her, alone. Without a word... She grew up, with me and Emmi.... Get out."

Aiden shook his head. "You didn't really say anything..." He said referring to his question.

Sutton
I pressed up against him. "Aiden I love you. What is there to say?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:54 am

Kyle was already gone. He got on his horse, and rode down the trail.

Aiden looked at her. "Maybe a 'yes i'd love to!'," He said in a girl voice. "No just a nod..." He whispered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:17 pm

Sutton
"Of course Aiden." I smiled softly and pressed up against him. "You didn't even have to ask."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum