RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :)

+3
Kat
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Supa-Bacon-Cat
7 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :) - Page 37 Empty Re: ~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :)

Post  Kat Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:21 pm

Sutton
"Huh?" My blue eyes stared around curiously. I was so confused!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :) - Page 37 Empty Re: ~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :)

Post  Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:13 pm

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:Issa: who is she
Emmie: uh you tell her
Issa:tell me what
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:21 am

Aiden laughed and they continued walked for a long time. Before anyone was about to die of thirst, we stopped, and got some water from a lake. Then continued for about another hour or so. When we got there, there was wolves, everywhere. Kenneth's pack was known for scenery and numbers. No one won a battle against him. The pack's territory was amazing, there was wolves fighting in one corner, to prepare for battle, others fighting over food. Which there was plenty of. But the view, was just spectacular.... (<--- Spelled that word right on the first try. xDD)

~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :) - Page 37 Amazing-Nature-Wallpapers-national-geographic-7896980-1280-960
~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :) - Page 37 Waterfall
~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :) - Page 37 20090708204244898
~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :) - Page 37 Amazing%2Bnature%2Bpics-2
~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :) - Page 37 Nature3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:02 am

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:17 am

~MissPinkie<3~

Delete that post that you put on my new rp. I wasn't done, and I don't want anyone joining until I am done. I don't even think I want you joining. Delete that now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:31 pm

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:14 pm

Sutton
I stopped dead in my tracks, it was so beautiful. A tiny gasp escaped my lips and I stared around. Sure, all the other wolves intimidated me, but this was so beautiful I didn't care. My heart skipped a beat and I turned to Aiden and Kenneth, the expression on my face still in awe.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:16 pm

Aiden chucked, and so did Kenneth. Aiden turned to her. "Told you." He smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:21 pm

Sutton
I turned back to the scenery in total silence, then began to notice the wolves staring at me. My heart beat quickened and I tried not to back down and look like a coward.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:22 pm

Issa: i don't remember her
emmie: trill her
Issa: tell me what
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:30 pm

Kenneth barked at them, and they returned to their regular activities
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:32 pm

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:Issa: i don't remember her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:16 pm

Sutton
I smiled and turned to him. "Thanks..." I turned back to the area.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:44 am

KatLoved wrote:Sutton
I smiled and turned to him. "Thanks..." I turned back to the area.

Kenneth gave her a smile. Aiden nudged her and chuckled. "Come on." He said, and ran off, not waiting for her to follow, and jumped into the river. He came up to take a breath, and laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:03 pm

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:08 pm

Sutton
I bounded off after him, laughing, and jumped in. "Oooooohhh!!! That's cold!!!!"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:04 pm

Aiden laughed. "Oh, don't be a whiner." He laughed again, and splashed her with his tail.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:07 pm

Sutton
I laughed and splashed him back. "So Aiden, what would happen if I shift right now???"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:09 pm

~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:
~MissPinkie<3~ wrote:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:47 pm

Aiden looked at her. "Um. You'd probable be stared at, because you would be naked.." He chuckled. "I learned that the hard way."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:50 pm

Sutton
"Ohh...." I blushed and smiled. "So what happened to my clothes?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:51 pm

Aiden laughed. "There in a pile back where you shifted, by then mansion." He smiled at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:53 pm

Sutton
"Is that far? I want to be human again so I can kiss you." I smiled and splashed him again.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:59 pm

Aiden shrugged. "About 30 minutes walking.. Maybe 5 running." He laughed and shook the water out of his ears. He swam to her, and licked her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next