RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :)

+3
Kat
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Supa-Bacon-Cat
7 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :) - Page 21 Empty Re: ~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :)

Post  Kat Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:51 pm

Sutton
I hugged him gently. "Aiden... I'm so sorry..." I cleaned up the rest of his wounds in silence. "I wish I could say something, but you wouldn't believe me, considering we only met recently..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :) - Page 21 Empty Re: ~::~ Ѧη α♭υṧεⅾ н℮αят, ṧнε ﹩нαʟʟ η◎т ßяεαк. ~::~ OPEN!! :)

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:54 pm

Aiden sat up, and kissed her. "You can tell me anything."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Sutton
I hugged him. "I think I love you..." I whispered.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:59 pm

Aiden laughed and smiled at her. "I love you too."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:01 pm

Sutton
"So I'm not being rediculous?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:05 pm

Aiden smiled and shook his head. "Of course not."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:08 pm

Sutton
I smiled. "Are you better? Who hurt you?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:09 pm

Aiden nodded. "You wouldn't want to know.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:12 pm

Sutton
"Actually, I would. Please tell me."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Aiden looked down. "The whole pack almost.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:18 pm

Sutton
I closed my eyes tight. "I'm sorry." I kissed him gently before standing up and walking off into the woods behind my house, where I always go to think or be alone.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:21 pm

Aiden whimpered, and didn't want her to leave.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:24 pm

I has an idea if chu wanna noooooo.....

Sutton
I got at least three miles into the woods and tripped over a tree root. I curled up on the ground and let my mind go totally empty, wanting to die.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:31 pm

The pack finds Sutton alone and Aiden is still at her house.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:38 pm

they are only mad at Aiden for shifting in front of a mortal, they wouldn't go after the human.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:43 pm

I know they wouldn't go after her but what if they just found her.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Akira smiles,"nice to meet you."She got up and walked back to nicole, sensing he didnt wamt to talk
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:24 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:x3 Her charries tend to move from place to place.

Akira and Nicole sat on the sand by the fire, talking.

Ash shrugs,"If you want to. I think it could be fun."

Kaylin shrugged, holding her stomach. "Only if you want to." she smiled, and started out the door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:33 pm

Ash smiled and followed her,"okay, it sounds fun." He took her hand and walked down with her.

sorreh! i was on my phone before and i thought it posted >.>
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:32 am

Sutton
I got at least three miles into the woods and tripped over a tree root. I curled up on the ground and let my mind go totally empty, wanting to die, I felt so bad. I began to cry silently.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:41 am

Kaylin smiled, and walked with him, hand in hand, holding her stomach, to the beach.

Aiden herd her, and ran to the place she was at. He had shorts on this time. He could hear growling in the distance. He picked her up in his arms, and carried her back to the mansion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:45 am

Sutton
I wiggled back and forth. "No... Just leave me..." I murmured.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:12 pm

Aiden looked at her. He sighed, and growled under his breath. He put her down gently, and walked away without a word. He left her there, being the loyal dog he was. And walked to the beach.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:29 pm

Sutton
I suddenly felt bad so I laid there for about an hour before going after him. I figured he would be at the place we first met, the beach. So that's where I went.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next