RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;)

4 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) - Page 4 Empty Re: College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;)

Post  CutieLol111 Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:43 pm

(Alex)
"Ok!" He takes her hand, and put his other free hand on her waist. Alex starts to dance with her. His smile was from one ear to the other.. He was that happy. "I know this sounds stupid.. But I really like you!" He looks at the ground, his face red.

Annabell)

She smile then giggles. "Best kiss ever.." She nods her head.
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

http://dreamfun.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) - Page 4 Empty Re: College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;)

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:51 pm

Kaylin laughed, and used the hand that was on his shoulder, to lift up his chin, and kiss him again. "I really like you too."

Kyle laughed and smiled. "I like you. A lot." Kyle was always the guy who went from one girl to the next.. Key word, WAS.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  CutieLol111 Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:56 pm

Alex leans in closer and kisses back. He pulls her closer to him. "Wow.." He replies speechless..

Annabell blushes a little. "I like you alot too! " She smirks.
Annabell really did like him. This was the first guy she had ever really and honestly liked.. With no if, ands ,or buts.
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:02 pm

Kaylin giggled, and smiled at him. "Back at you." She giggled again.

Kyle smiled at her. "Well good. I would have felt really awkward if you didn't" He chuckled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) - Page 4 Empty Annabell and Alex

Post  CutieLol111 Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:20 pm

"Hey We should go somewhere different.. Were do you wanna goo?" Alex loved to explore and go to different places. He looked at her with excitement.

Annabell)
"I guess that would be sorta awkward." She giggles a little. "Hey be right back" Before he could say anything, she got on the stage and grabbed her guitar and walked over to the mic. "Hey this song is dedicated to a guy... I love.." Annabell played a note first. Then She started to play Honey and the Bee by Owl city. She sang beautiful, she always has. Her mom past that gift down to her I guess. While she was playing Alexander jumped on the drums giving her a beat.
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:23 pm

Kaylin smiled. "There's a pathway down the woods by my house." She smiled.

Kyle smiled, and listened to her song. He was touched, everything inside of him, froze.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  CutieLol111 Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:50 pm

"Oh ok! Wanna go?" Alex stops dancing .

Annabell looks at Kyle while singing. She winks cutely at him. "I'll always love you too" She sings.
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Kaylin smiled at him and nodded. "Sure." They were still hand in hand, but stopped dancing.

Kyle smiled, and winked back at her on stage. All the guys around him, thought she was winking at them, and acted like little girls, and turned to each other, and started freaking out. Kyle laughed, and smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  CutieLol111 Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:10 pm

'Ok!" Alex grabs Kaitlyn's hand and holds it. He continued to walk outside with her hand in his. He swung there hands back, and forth. "So where is this trail?" he asked.

Annabell)

Once Annabell got done with the song, she placed her guitar down and high fived Alexander. "thanks Man!" She said.
She ran off stage towards Kyle. "How was it?" Annabell asks. She looks at the guys around Kyle that are staring at her.
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:23 pm

Kaylin smiled, and took him past her house. She took him to the forest past her house, and started to walk down the path. "Here." She smiled.

Kyle smiled, and Picked her up by her waist, and hugged her. The guys around her sighed, and walked away. Kyle chuckled.
"That was amazing."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) - Page 4 Empty Re:

Post  CutieLol111 Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:59 pm

Alex)

He gazed into the dark forest path. "Ok! Lets go" Alex continues to walk with Kaitlyn then he stops suddenly. "Will you go out with me??" He says surprisingly, even to him self.

(Annabell)

Annabell hugs Kyle back and laughs as the boys walk away. Then she whispers, "I love you." in Kyle's ears.
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:04 pm

Kaylin smiled, and turned around, she hugged him and giggled. "Yes."

Kyle set her down, and kissed her forehead. "I love you too. Will you go out with me?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  CutieLol111 Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:14 pm

Alex)

He hugs her back and then kisses her. "Im glad" He really was glad. This was his first love at first sight..

Annabell)

She smile then winks at him. "Of course!" She drapes her arms around his neck.
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:23 pm

Kaylin smiled brightly. She really liked him. She realized they were still in the woods. "Do you want to keep walking?" She asked. "Or go back to the party?"

Kyle smiled. "Great!"

I edited Their profiles :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  CutieLol111 Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:32 pm

(Alex)

"Oh Sure! If you wanna." He replied. Still holding her hand. he kissed it. "Your so pretty. "

(Annabell)

"Hey lets go! (:" Anna grabbed Kyle's his hand and ran out of the party. At the gate she stopped and kisses him with passion. "Sorry I had to get out of there."
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:42 pm

Kaylin smiled. "That's why I asked you." She giggled.

Kyle smiled, and nodded. He didn't know what to say, so he just kissed her deeply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) - Page 4 Empty Annabell and Alex

Post  CutieLol111 Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:02 pm

(Alex)

"oh right.. We can keep walking I guess." He smiles at her then continues walking on th dark forest path. It was quiet and almost pitch dark. But the moon shinned over us, almost like it was following us.

(Annabell)

"Wanna go to my place and chill?" Anna asks him. She kisses him one more time.
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:30 pm

Kaylin smiled, and watched the stars. She smiled at Alex.

Kyle smiled, kissed her back and nodded. "Sure."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  CutieLol111 Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:49 pm

(Alex)

He keeps walking and every so often he glanced over to Kaitlyn. "Are you having fun?" He asks her.

(Annabell)

She leads him to her house. She opens the door and walks in. "Welcome to my comfy homee.. haha" Anna giggles.
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:52 pm

Kaylin smiled and nodded. "Hey, lets go back to my house really quick. I've always wanted to do something." she smiled, played with his fingers as they were hand in hand. And walked back to her house.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:54 pm

I`m back Alyssa! :)
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) - Page 4 Empty Alex Aarons

Post  CutieLol111 Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:05 pm

(alex)

He nods . "Ok!" Alex walks with Kaitlyn back to her house still holding her hand. I wonder what she wants to do. He thinks.
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Sorry, forgot about Kyle xDDD

Kyle smiled at her and looked around. "Nice."

Kaylin smiled, and jumped onto the hood of her red Ford F150, She sat on the hood, and motioned for Alex to come up with her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next