RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;)

4 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) - Page 3 Empty Re: College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;)

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:15 pm

Okay. I just want to make sure I don't leave you out or anything… XDD Now I'll post… again. xD
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) - Page 3 Empty Re: College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;)

Post  CutieLol111 Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:22 pm

Aww Thanks! (:
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

http://dreamfun.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:27 pm

Emma smiled to herself as she surveyed the party, satisfied with herself and her planning. About two hundred college kids were out in the field, drinking, laughing, and socializing in one of the biggest parties of their college lives. Smirking, she tipped her own drink back and finished off the beer, walking past a trash can and tossing it. Making her way over to the big stage she had rented from a friend as she checked the time, her heart jumped as she thought of getting up on that stage and playing her heart out. Grabbing her guitar, she tuned it and put the strap on, her chest thumping as she waited for her two other band members to make their way over to the stage as well.

Alexander laughed and waved goodbye to one of his friends, shaking his head as he tossed his empty cup in the garbage. Sighing, he looked around and then checked his watch, seeing the performance time was almost five minutes away. Smiling, he switched his gaze to the stage and saw Emma was already there, but he didn't see Annabell. Frowning, he went to go search for her. Finding her, he tapped her shoulder and grinned. "Hey, we're on in five," he informed her, flashing her a wink and then turning to jog over to the stage and get his drumsticks.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:32 pm

Sorry I poofed.. xD Cutie, Kaylin is going to the party, and so it Kyle, so make sure Alex is there too :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) - Page 3 Empty Annabell and Alex

Post  CutieLol111 Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:12 pm

(Annabell)

"Oh ok Alexander i'll be there! ^^" I hurry onto the stage and grab a guitar. I strumm a small piece to warm up. Then I wave at Kyle in the crowd and smiles.

(Alex)

I walk over to kaitlyn. "Why hello there!" I tap her shoulder.
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:16 pm

Kyle smiled, and waved back. He was happy they skipped today.

Kaylin jumped a little when he spoke, and she turned and saw it was Alex. "Alex!" She smiled, and hugged him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  CutieLol111 Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:26 pm

(Alex)

I hug her back tightly. "Hey. Are you having fun??" I smile politely.

(Annabell)

I look over to my brother and Kaitlyn and thinks. Aww Such a cute couple.. Well If they are a couple, of course He never tells me anything anymore.. (:
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:28 pm

Kaylin smiled brightly. "Yeah, but, I don't really have anyone to talk to though." She smiled, but was really happy he was there.

Kyle watched as Annabell got on stage. He wondered why she was there.

Updates Kaylin's Skelly :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) - Page 3 Empty Annabell and Alex

Post  CutieLol111 Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:50 pm

(Alex)

"Well you have me!" I say sweetly. I smirk then hands her a drink. "Oh yea.. here! haha"

(Annabell)

I plugged in my guitar. Alexander counts off the beats with his drum sticks. "1, 2, 3" I Yell. With Alexander playing drums, Emma singing, and me playing my guitar we rocked the house.
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:53 pm

Kaylin smiled. "Thank you." She took a drink, and smiled. "I'm really happy you're here."

Kyle smiled, and drank some of his beer, listening to Annabell play.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  CutieLol111 Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:59 pm

(Alex)
"Im happy your hear too! Thanks for coming. If you weren't here, i'd probably show up then leave and go home. " I laugh a lil.

(Annabell)

Once we finished playing I set my guitar down and got off stage. I walked towards Kyle. "How was I??" i asked.
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:01 pm

Kaylin laughed, and smiled. "If I wasn't here, I'd be thinking about you, the whole time." She laughed, and smiled at him.

Kyle smiled. "Great!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) - Page 3 Empty Re:

Post  CutieLol111 Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:16 pm

(Alex)
"ummm I feel like I have to do this" I lean over and kiss her cheek as a sign of thanks. "Me to."

(Annabell)
'Thanks!" I jump into Kyle's arms.
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:24 pm

Kaylin blushed, and looked at the ground for a second, she looked back up at him. And suddenly got lost in his eyes.

Kyle laughed a little, and wrapped his arms around her waits.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  CutieLol111 Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:47 pm

Alex blushed a little.. he was looking directly at kaitlyn then he smiled. "Wow.. I-i don't know what to say right now.. Im speechless." he says nervous.

(Annabell)
Annabell giggles. "You know what I was drawing earlier.. I finished it!" She jumped down pulled a piece of paper out of her back pocket and unfolded it. The crease looked at if she had folded it over and over again..

On the paper was this:

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) - Page 3 Hearts-love

"Well the Love is a little dramatic.. But that is for you.." She hand him the paper.
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:49 pm

Kaylin smiled, and kissed him back, but this time, on the lips.

Kyle smiled. "That's cute." He took the paper, and put it in his pocket, after carefully re-folding it. "You didn't have to though."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

College Life || Pursue your dream, or party like a rockstar: the choice is yours || OPEN!!! ;) - Page 3 Empty Re:

Post  CutieLol111 Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:55 pm

Alex)

I blushed once she kissed me. I kissed her back and smiled.. "T-thanks.. I um- I Um.." i hand her another drink nervously. "Want another??" I laugh.

Annabell)

"I wanted too..." Takes a sip of her beer. "I thought it was cute! ^^" I say cutely.
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:57 pm

Kaylin giggled, and nodded. "Sure." She took it out of his hand, and took a sip. She smiled. "Thanks." She thought it was cute when he got nervous.

Kyle laughed. "It is cute." He smiled at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  CutieLol111 Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:04 am

(gtg to bed.. we shall continue tomorrow)
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:06 am

Okay. I'll probably be on all day. lol.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:42 am

Madelyn and Sam wonder around the party. Sam was drinking Corona, and Madelyn didn't want any. A tun of guys kept coming up to her to offer her a dink, and she refused everyone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  CutieLol111 Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:05 pm

Alex Giggled at her. "No problem!" He Smiled proud of being nervous.. [i]I think this is the first I ever kissed a girl before..[i]

Annabell))

Annabell hugged Kyle Tightly. "Your so cool dude!" then she takes another sip.
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:28 pm

Kaylin smiled, and blushed. She thought "I really like him, and sure he wasn't my first kiss, but it was by far the best."

Kyle smiled, took a drink again, and finished it off. He put his empty bottle in the trash. He thought. "I love you too."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  CutieLol111 Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:35 pm

(Alex)

"Wanna dance?" He aks. The music that was playing was slow and peacefull.. He liked this type of music. It made him calm and happy. I wish this moment was for life! (: Alexs thinks keeping a smile on his face.

(Annabell)

While he was throwing away his empty can I think. its time I do something right.
I kiss Kyle on the lips passionately then I smile.
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:37 pm

Kaylin smiled and nodded. "That would be wonderful." She smiled, and took his hand.

Kyle was shocked for a second, and then leaned in, and kissed her back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next