RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ivory High: The School of Arts & Home of the Celtics.

5 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Ivory High: The School of Arts & Home of the Celtics. - Page 13 Empty Re: Ivory High: The School of Arts & Home of the Celtics.

Post  Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:49 pm

~Lucas~

I froze when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I knew it was Natalie's because it
was a light touch and if it were anyone else, it wouldn't be so light. I heard her
voice and my heart skipped a beat. I blush when she kisses my cheek and slide
my hand over the paper, embarrassed that she had seen the drawing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ivory High: The School of Arts & Home of the Celtics. - Page 13 Empty Re: Ivory High: The School of Arts & Home of the Celtics.

Post  Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:11 pm

~Natalie~
She smiled and gently took the drawing. "It's beautiful.The only thing i can draw is notes" She giggles a little bit and then placed it back on his hands.She looked around and saw all those eyes staring at them.She looked at Lucas "Hey famous person,i'll better go now because soon your fans will kill me." She smiled lightly,and then looked at all those girls around her and rolled her eyes as she walked out of the classroom.Why did she mess with him?He had dozens of girls running behind him.She walked into her classroom,and picked up her bag,whore it and headed to the frontdoor.The school day was over.She put on her headphones and started humming a tune quietly,waiting for the bus to come.She started tapping her foot as the tune was getting better and better all the time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:18 pm

~Lucas~

I chuckle, "Bye superstar." I call back to her as she's walking out. Fans she calls
them? More like chicks that have no dignity and will have sex with anyone. I wasn't
the type of guy to have sex with anyone. I'm still a virgin. Apparently at this school,
you're lame if you're a virgin. I honestly don't care. I don't believe in sex before
marriage. So while all those guys are banging every chick in their path, I'll be
doing something with my life. I look at a few girls who were giggling at me. I grab
my books and walk out of the classroom, ruffling my hair. I put my books in my
locker and walk to my car. I noticed Natalie waiting for the bus, "I can take you
home, if you'd like." I say with an innocent smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:33 pm

Virgin?No sex before marriage? x3 Lawl sorry but this is LAME x3 why isnt he a badass xD

~Natalie~
She looked at him,and then at his car,and back at him. "Nah its okay,i can wait.The bus will come in 15 minutes or so.But thanks" She moved back to her seat and sat.She fell some drops on her face and arms.It started raining.She noticed Lucas opening the door for her. "No no im fine,really."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:38 pm

RoxyTrance wrote:Virgin?No sex before marriage? x3 Lawl sorry but this is LAME x3 why isnt he a badass xD

~Natalie~
She looked at him,and then at his car,and back at him. "Nah its okay,i can wait.The bus will come in 15 minutes or so.But thanks" She moved back to her seat and sat.She fell some drops on her face and arms.It started raining.She noticed Lucas opening the door for her. "No no im fine,really."

That's how I am... It's not a joke. I'm a strong christian and I personally believe that
you should be committed to the person BEFORE you have sex with them, Marriage is
the biggest commitment you can make to someone.

~Lucas~

I made a pouting face. "Aww C'mon. It's gonna rainnnn." I dragged out the 'n'.
"Fine. I'm not gonna leave until you come with me." I crossed my arms and leaned
against the car.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:51 pm

BringMeOliSykes<3 wrote:
RoxyTrance wrote:Virgin?No sex before marriage? x3 Lawl sorry but this is LAME x3 why isnt he a badass xD

~Natalie~

That's how I am... It's not a joke. I'm a strong christian and I personally believe that
you should be committed to the person BEFORE you have sex with them, Marriage is

~Lucas~

"Fine. I'm not gonna leave until you come with me." I crossed my arms and leaned
against the car.
i will NEVAH marry x3

~Natalie~

She rolled her eyes and looked at him "C'mon now Lucas,dont do like a five year old!" She looked at the stubborn guy.She walked towards him and tried to push him into the car,failing. "Lucaaas." She looked at him rolling her eyes once and got into the car and looked at him "Happy now?" She looked at him. "You're wet.You should change before you catch a cold"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:52 pm

i g2g ;$ cya!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:55 pm

RoxyTrance wrote:
BringMeOliSykes<3 wrote:

~Natalie~

~Lucas~

against the car.
i will NEVAH marry x3

~Natalie~

She rolled her eyes and looked at him "C'mon now Lucas,dont do like a five year old!" She looked at the stubborn guy.She walked towards him and tried to push him into the car,failing. "Lucaaas." She looked at him rolling her eyes once and got into the car and looked at him "Happy now?" She looked at him. "You're wet.You should change before you catch a cold"

Le forever aloneeeee

~Lucas~

I smile when she gets in, "Yay." I wave my hand dismissively, "Only a cold?
Psssshhh. Try pneumonia." I grin and start the car.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:40 am

~Natalie~
She laughed lightly and she looked out of the window.She always liked rain,as long as it wasn't on her when she wore nice clothes.She kept giving Lucas directions till they got to her house.She got out of the car,standing in the rain and hanged her head in the open window of the car,and looked at Lucas. "Why don't you come in?My parents are on vacation for some days and my little sister is with them.Well,you need to change and i have my father's clothes,and i also can offer a great big cup of hot chocolate to thank you for the drive.What do you think?" She smiled lightly again,waiting for his answer. "C'mon the rain is bathing me" She giggled a little bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:36 pm

BringMeOliSykes<3 wrote:Ivory High: The School of Arts & Home of the Celtics. - Page 13 Christine

I walk back into class with Maddie. My teacher looked at me with his serious face.
"Am I that obvious?" I grin sheepishly and wave to the class. The teacher was writing
something down. My Detention Slip!! What?!?

Ivory High: The School of Arts & Home of the Celtics. - Page 13 Madelyn

I watch as he writes out our detention slips. Woohoo! Detention with my snuggle-bunny!
I giggle a little, "Make sure to write that you're a total dick as well." The teacher flared
his nostrils and looks at me with nothing but anger.

Jason
I watched them and bit my lip.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:56 pm

~Lucas~

I look at her and chuckle. "Alright." I turned the ignition off and got out.
Momentarily, I look up and see the sharp rain fall from the sky. I put my
hood over my head and walk with her to the door of her house.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:54 am

~Natalie~
She grabbed his hand and once she opened the door they walked in.She took off her jacket and took off her shoes as well.She looked at him and smiled "Tea?" She walked to the kitchen and made two cups of tea and gave one to him."Im gonna change,i'll bring you some clothes,hang on" she ran upstairs and changed into her PJs and brought a shirt and a pair of trousers,and also a pair of socks to Lucas. "Here" She smiled and handed him the clothes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:13 am

Holly was banned from this site...
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:46 am

WHAT?!WHY?!?! O.O"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:56 am

You can join her new site: thebreakfastjunkies.webs.com
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:57 am

thanks!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Kaylin

Name: "My name is Kaylin Jordan Creao." ©
Nickname: "Just Kaylin is fine.."
Special Talent: She draws and sings. She is a great singer, and can hit a lot of high notes. And her drawings can be amazing.
Crush: "None..."
Bf/Gf: "Nope, Single!"
Spouse ((Engaged counts)): "I'm freaking 17! Do you think I'm CRAZY?!"
Kids: "NOOO!!!!"
Looks:
Please Tell me if I accidentally stole someones picture.
Ivory High: The School of Arts & Home of the Celtics. - Page 13 Long-emo-hairstyles-for-girls

Kyle

Name: "Kyle Creao." ©
Nickname: "Kyle??"
Special Talent: "I Play Bass guitar. And... I can Sing.."
Crush: "None."
Bf/Gf: "None."
Spouse ((Engaged counts)): "No Way!"
Kids: "NO!"
Looks:
Again, Please tell me.
Ivory High: The School of Arts & Home of the Celtics. - Page 13 Emo-boy

Last edited by -Wolf-Girl- on Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:00 pm

The owner got banned, so i guess you're accepted...
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:07 pm

I did not know that. Sad I'm sorry to hear that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:52 pm

I have a free charrie if you wanna rp...
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:24 pm

I WANT KYLE! Wait, I'm not on this rp... Whoops
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:28 pm

Lol, you can join if you want :P And I feel loved. I would love for someone to role play with me :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:45 pm

I call Kyle since Tara isn't on this RP. XD My girl's name is Hayley.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:53 pm

Alrighty then. Cool Are they going to be at school??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:54 pm

Yeah. You start or me?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next