RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ivory High: The School of Arts & Home of the Celtics.

5 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Ivory High: The School of Arts & Home of the Celtics. - Page 12 Empty Re: Ivory High: The School of Arts & Home of the Celtics.

Post  Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:24 pm

RoxyTrance wrote:
HollyDieann wrote:
RoxyTrance wrote:
HollyDieann wrote:
RoxyTrance wrote:ELLO MY FANS!!Roxy is back!Okay okay the crowd can relax a bit,and stop clapping their hands,i will give autographs later!Thank you,thank you! x3

~Natalie~

She placed a straw of hair back of her ear and smiled lightly. "Nice to meet you,Lucas" She looked around at the hall and then softly pulled her hand back "Well,i got to run.i already Skipped my class.Drama class is not my favorite and i usually lose the sense of time in the piano room and-" She thought for a moment and smiled again "Well,i'll see you around.Bye,Lucas" She started walking to the opposite direction of him,and just before sliding in the drama class she looked back at him,and then entered the room,closing the door behind her.She looked at the -obviously- angry teacher "So,Miss Songspring,you honor us with your attent in the class?" The teacher said.Natalie took a seat. "Obviously,i do." She said,as she took her notebook out of her bag.The teacher continued her lesson,and Natalie started sketching on the paper random shapes.A piano,a violin,a cat,an ice cream,a heart..

;3

You are soooo .... >_< xD ((Typing up a reply for Lucas))

Amazing?Gorgeous?Say it dont be afraid. xDD

Self-Centered xD

It's called sense of humor xD

It's called being Roxy. x3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ivory High: The School of Arts & Home of the Celtics. - Page 12 Empty Re: Ivory High: The School of Arts & Home of the Celtics.

Post  Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:34 pm

~Lucas~

I continue painting my beautiful picture. The girl in the picture had changed.
She now looked like Natalie, instead of the beautiful brunette I had planned
the girl to be. I made sure this face had no flaws. It was nothing but beauty.
This girl had to look perfect, and look like Natalie. I couldn't seem to get
Natalie out of my head. Images of her staring blankly at me circle my mind
and I let out a low, contentiousness sigh. I painted Natalie standing in a meadow
covered in delicate red roses.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:16 pm

~Natalie~
She stood up,and shook the teachers off her.She had to explain.The girl wan sitting on the floor,yelling at the headmaster,blaming Natalie.The girl would shout and shout.Soon,the headmaster turned to Natalie. "So,did you hit Bri McDaisy?" Natalie rolled her eyes "er...OBVIOUSLY?"
The headmaster grabbed her arm and started walking towards the office.Natalie would try to pull away,but it was the same.She was sure everyone in the school would hear them.Some students and teachers would hang their heads out of the classroom,to see what was going on.Natalie looked at the headmaster,pulling away "But i didnt start it!She took my notebook!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:09 pm

~Lucas~

I see everyone in my classroom stand up and walk to the door. I slowly
stand up and walk over. I see Natalie coming down the hall and I watch
with suspicion. I didn't quite understand what was going on. People kept
whispering about a fight going on but Natalie didn't seem like the type
of girl to get in a fight. My heart would be broken if she was that type
of a girl.

A few girls behind me giggle and push me into the hall where I tumbled
down. I had no balance whatsoever so it wasn't hard to get me on the
floor. I stand up and look at them, why would they do that?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:22 pm

Jason
I watched the teacher write down their detention slips.
I bit my lip.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Hey Guys. It's Holly (Duhhhh) but I'm here to tell you guys something. My family
recently got back into the horse-riding phase so I'll be spending a lot more time
with my family. So I have made a list of three people ((These I will continue to
role play with, everyone else, Sorry :/ )) Also, I will miss role playing with ya'll.
Sometime this month, I'll get back to all of you guys. But for now, Holly is spending
more time with the fam. Here are the people::

*Tiger
*Bailey Bunny
*Zar-The-5th-Beatle

((I just added Roxy because she's super duper speshulll x3))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:28 pm

I'm not special.

Roxy want to rp?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:29 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:I'm not special.

Yush, You are.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:29 pm

No im not cuz you dont want to rp with me
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:30 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:No im not cuz you dont want to rp with me

Because I'm trying to spend more time with my family. It's not that I DON'T
wanna rp with you, it's that I can't right NOW.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:31 pm

yeah i know, im just feeling a little left out cuz u just started to rp with tiger, she said she wont be on too much

nevermind
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:32 pm

Which is why she's added on the list! She's on less amounts of time so I don't
have to keep up with her that much. You're on 24/7, I can't do the 24/7 stuff
anymore.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:33 pm

fine, just let me know when you're back please, imma miss u
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:34 pm

I will. I'll be on every day, just not as long. And I'll still reply to you
daily, just not 2 minutes after you post. I literally need to throw myself
into my school-work and family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:35 pm

okay :3

yeah my grades kinda suck....
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:37 pm

I got a B in Science and a VERY low C in Math. Social Studies is an A, but
that's because the teacher is my mom's friend and her class is easy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:37 pm

That's why I got a tutor. No more me being on early on Wednesdays.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:47 pm

Yea but i cant afford a tutor
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:48 pm

Doesn't your school have afterschool tutoring? mine does and it's free, but I don't go to it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:02 pm

Nope
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:43 am

That's what my school does. Supa, ask a friend fur help. ")
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:05 am

HollyDieann wrote:Hey Guys. It's Holly (Duhhhh) but I'm here to tell you guys something. My family
recently got back into the horse-riding phase so I'll be spending a lot more time
with my family. So I have made a list of three people ((These I will continue to
role play with, everyone else, Sorry :/ )) Also, I will miss role playing with ya'll.
Sometime this month, I'll get back to all of you guys. But for now, Holly is spending
more time with the fam. Here are the people::

*Tiger
*Bailey Bunny
*Zar-The-5th-Beatle

((I just added Roxy because she's super duper speshulll x3))

lalalalaaaaaaa im specialll ;3 i like me! xD lawl ty :3 i won't be on really often too,i will be on mostly on weekends ;3

~Natalie~
She looked at Lucas,and she knew he had seen her. "Crap!" She murmured,and then she looked back at him,as he fell on the floor.She finally got away of the headmaster's arms and helped him up.She looked at the gurls "What the?How old are you?like five!?Gosh" Then she turned to Lucas "Are you okay?"

BLEHBLEHBLEHBLEH LAMEEE >.<
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:02 pm

~Lucas~

I stagger upwards when she pulls me up. I look at her, "I-I'm fine." I hear them
giggling again and I turn around. I knew it was something bad about me but I still
cared enough to hear. They said I was a dork and a fag. :/ I sigh and look at Natalie
then walk past the girls and back into the classroom. Way to crush my spirits.
I sit down and finish the drawing. In the end, the drawing was exactly what I wanted.
It had a creative way of showing a beautiful girl's face. It was flawless and I
was really in love with my drawing. It was a drawing of Natalie skipping across a
meadow filled with with roses. She had a rose in her hair, behind her ear. Her hair
flew behind her as she skipped. <3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:53 am

~Natalie~

She walked into his classroom and followed him to his desk.He hadn't seen her though.She waited there,behind his shoulder as she looked at the beautiful drawing in front on him.She smiled.It was truly wonderful.She looked at all these colors and the beautiful sky,and at the girl.She soon realised it was her.She placed her arm on his shoulder "It's beautiful.Nice blending.And i love roses.My favorite are orange,but they're so rare." ;/ She leaned forward and gave him a small kiss on the cheek "Thank you" She smiled lightly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:42 pm

BringMeOliSykes<3 wrote:~Lucas~

I stagger upwards when she pulls me up. I look at her, "I-I'm fine." I hear them
giggling again and I turn around. I knew it was something bad about me but I still
cared enough to hear. They said I was a dork and a fag. :/ I sigh and look at Natalie
then walk past the girls and back into the classroom. Way to crush my spirits.
I sit down and finish the drawing. In the end, the drawing was exactly what I wanted.
It had a creative way of showing a beautiful girl's face. It was flawless and I
was really in love with my drawing. It was a drawing of Natalie skipping across a
meadow filled with with roses. She had a rose in her hair, behind her ear. Her hair
flew behind her as she skipped. <3
duh slow holly x3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next