RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ivory High: The School of Arts & Home of the Celtics.

5 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Ivory High: The School of Arts & Home of the Celtics. - Page 14 Empty Re: Ivory High: The School of Arts & Home of the Celtics.

Post  Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:58 pm

I will I guess. :)

Kyle ::

He walked out of the car and looked around. Kaylin got out behind him. "Were Late.." He said, as his sister turned off the car.

Kaylin ::

She nodded. "I know, just go. Were new, they will understand." She told him, and pushed him through the door.

He grabbed his guitar from his back, and began to strum lightly. His sister shook her head, and pushed him to the office. They were expecting us, so they gave us our schedules, and Kyle went, and left. the period was almost over, so what was the point in going? He sat in the court yard, and continued to play his guitar.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ivory High: The School of Arts & Home of the Celtics. - Page 14 Empty Re: Ivory High: The School of Arts & Home of the Celtics.

Post  C.L.Unicorn Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:05 pm

Sad

Last edited by C.L.Unicorn on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : REASONS! -Cries-)
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:06 pm

Aww I wanted Kyle...
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:08 pm

Well then, hurry up and reply, who ever gets to him, gets him. :) :P I can make another hot emo guy if you wanttt. :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:10 pm

I wanna rp! I have a single girl right now.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:10 pm

Nah. Im just gonna be mad at Katie...

@Katie: KYLE LIKES GORILLAZ!! I LOVE HIM!! and Im so mad at you... Rawr
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:11 pm

I shall make two more guys, if someone makes a guy for Kaylin :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:12 pm

I have ash too :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:13 pm

O Ash! SUPA!! ISLAND!! If you want...

Ohmigosh, Ive started something akward....
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:19 pm

Cant at the moment. Im on my phone
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:22 pm

* Meh is waiting for a reply.. O.o *
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:22 pm

Hayley
I glanced at a boy playing guitar in the courtyard. "You ditching too?" I asked, brushing hair out of my violet eyes. I left my bangs covering one eye, afraid of scaring him away with the black eye I had.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:27 pm

He looked up. The note he just played, trailed off, to a quiet strum. He shook his head. "Just got here." He said, his blue eyes shinning in the sun.

Kaylin ::

She went to find her locker. She pushed some of her red hair behind her ear. She looked at the paper that they gave her, and went looking for the locker number.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:30 pm

Hayley
I smirked. "Okay, well, I'm Hayley." I crossed the courtyard and held out my hand to him. I licked my dry lips. "You know we have lunch next right? I'm gonna hang out here. That food breathes, I swear it does. I know the perfect place to hide if you want me to show you."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:33 pm

His head tilted. Hide? He thought. "Hide from what?" His bass guitar was blue, like his sky blue eyes, but darker, and it sat in his lap.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:41 pm

Hayley
I shrugged. "The security guards check out here before lunch and before every class."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:43 pm

He shrugged back. He wanted to go to lunch. Sure, he might not eat, but He wanted to meet some new people. "I think I might go to lunch." He smiled, and stood up, he held his Bass, and began to play again as he walked away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:46 pm

Hayley
I skipped after him. "Then I'll come with. I don't like being alone." I made a face and smiled.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:48 pm

He chuckled. "Well okay then." The bell rang for lunch, and he walked to the lunch room, and picked a random table. He sat at the end.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:53 pm

Hayley
I grabbed his hand and dragged him to another table. "Not that one, okay? I swear, it'll be the end of you. Don't make that mistake." I told him and added under my breath, "And people wonder who jacked me up?" I glanced at all the populars sitting at the table he had been at.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:01 am

He smiled, and shook his hand from hers. He wanted to see what would happen. But he followed her anyways. "Snobby, Brats.." He whispered, and looked at her. "What'd they do to you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:10 am

Hayley
I shook my head somberly. "It doesn't matter anymore... Just stay away from the blonde, mainly." I glanced over at the insanely beautiful blonde, who stuck out in that crowd of brunettes and red-heads. I looked at the boy who still hadn't told me his name. He was at least a whole head taller than me.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:11 am

Hayley
I shook my head somberly. "It doesn't matter anymore... Just stay away from the blonde, mainly." I glanced over at the insanely beautiful blonde, who stuck out in that crowd of brunettes and red-heads. I looked at the boy who still hadn't told me his name. He was at least a whole head taller than me.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:12 am

He turned to her, and offered his hand, as she did earlier. "Kyle. Bass player, and singer."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:21 am

Hayley
I shook his hand once and smiled. "Again, I'm Hayley. I'm a singer as well as a pianist, guitarist, and bassist." I grinned. "And sometimes and artist."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next