RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Angel Academy~ OPEN!

+2
I-Rawr-You
Supa-Bacon-Cat
6 posters

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

~Angel Academy~ OPEN! - Page 24 Empty Re: ~Angel Academy~ OPEN!

Post  Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:24 pm

Blackie-the-cat wrote:Name: Holly Bucker
Crush:Nope
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:no
Married?:no
Kids:no
Siblings: no
First or second year of high school: Second
Personality: Quiet girl. outside of school a party girl
History:(Optional)
What are you?: Demon,
Looks.~Angel Academy~ OPEN! - Page 24 6406dfc2930552d8dd6485ec984ad33d-d45h14y

Name: Kristi Gordon
Crush: no
Boyfriend/Girlfirend:no
Married?: no
Kids: no
Parents: no
Siblings: Yes Matt
personality: fun and loving
History: Don't like talking about it
What are you?: Fallen
First or second year of highshool: first year
Looks.:~Angel Academy~ OPEN! - Page 24 Pretteh2

Name: Dustin Fitcher
Nickname: dusty
Siblings:no
First or second year of highshool: second
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Personality: cute and kind
What are you?: Guardian,
Looks.~Angel Academy~ OPEN! - Page 24 Skater_Boy__by_filipezone-1

Name: Veronica Mcoy
Nickname: Ronica or Rocky
Siblings:Bianca
Crush:no
Bf/Gf:no
Personality:(shy but kind
What are you?: , human
Looks. ~Angel Academy~ OPEN! - Page 24 Teens-pregnancy

Name: Bianca Mcoy
Crush:no
Bf/Gf:no
Personality:(shy but kind
History: guard of my sister
What are you?: Guardian
Looks. ~Angel Academy~ OPEN! - Page 24 EleanorZichy

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:55 pm

Erm, Blackie, Noey (Rawr) said that she isn't accepting anymore… Sorry. ;(
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:13 am

I won't post Elena and Raven yet,i'll wait for the storyline to move one:3 it's getting interesting;3

WARNING!!! The following post is kind of depressive.(:

Kristen<3
She rolled her eyes and wrapped the male jacket around her.She rolled her eyes again and took the ice-cream. "i thought i said i am not hungry" She smiled sadly and looked down while walking. "The usual as every time.Well,most of them." She sighed and as Donovan wouldn't say a word,she understood she had to keep explaining with more details. "We had a fight.I ran away.Well,i had nothing else to take but memories,i wish i could leave them there though.They won't look for me,that's for sure.And that's all,I'm okay." She looked away. "It just hurts me.Every night before I go to sleep I lie on my bed and stare up at my blank walls.I try to imagine the future,but right now it's as blank as those walls.All i can see is a past that I barely recognize anymore.I am hurting so much inside,for many things i just wish you could see.. I'm struggling to be someone that isn't even close to me." She looked over some scars on her hand and then pulled down her sleeve to hide it. "Our scars have the power to remind us that the past is real.I cut to remind my self that i am alive.There is something beautiful about all scars of whatever nature.A scar means the hurt is over,the wound is closed and healed,done with.I hate my self for cutting though.And what hurts the most is that i know that i am doing this to myself.I hate myself every time more and more,and i want to stop it.I just can't.That's the problem with cutting.Once you start,you can't stop.It's addicting,cutting is my drug.It serves It's purpose perfectly.Once i cut,ii forget about everything that has been wrong.All that is left is my concentration on my cut.I forget about everything but the pain.Pain has become my world.You know,it wasn't a suicide attempt,it was an escape from everything awful.When we cut,we're in control-we make our own pain and we can stop it whenever we want.Physical pain relieves mental anguish.For a brief moment,the pain of cutting is the only thing in the cutter's mind,and when that stops and the other comes back,it's weaker.Drugs do that too,and sex,but not like cutting.Nothing is like cutting." She did a pause and looked up at the sky.She put on her face a fake smile and looked over Donovan. "It's a nice day,don't you think?Let's leave all the things away,I am okay.Really". "You'lll never know what i've been through.You'll never know that my father abuses me,that my mother hits me,that my parents never really cared.You'll never know i've been raped,i've been physically abused and hurt.These are my little secrets.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:43 pm

Here(:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:25 pm

xDD That's why I love Emma. x3 She makes everything so much more fun. Twisted Evil

Donovan narrowed his eyes at Kristen, knowing those last words out of her mouth were bold-faced lies straight to him because he was her Guardian, but he bit his tongue and held back from saying anything. Instead, he too put on a fake smile and glanced up at the sky, sighing. "Yeah, I guess it is…" he mumbled, dropping his eyes to hers and then flashing a honest smile, nudging her with his shoulder a bit. "Come on, I want to show you something," he said, winking at her as his lips turned up in a mischievous grin as he blue eyes sparkled. Taking her hand, he pulled her along with him and jogged slowly down the street, making a few turns until at last, they arrived. It was a small grove of Elm trees, each one reaching up towards the sky with their long, spindly branches that resembled fingers. Letting go of her arm, Donovan gestured around the isolated area and cocked a grin at Kristen. "What do you think?" he asked, dropping his hands down by his sides. The place was much more beautiful in the spring when the flowers bloomed, but, even in the winter, it still held an aura of unmistakably mysterious but eerie beauty to it.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:00 am

Kristen<3
Kristen followed him,barely talking.When they got to Donovan's "place",she looked around.It was all white and nice.The snow was a great decoration always.The white trees looked like they were dragged out of a fairytale,the little frozen lake was crystal looking,and the little white bushes all around made the atmosphere a little nicer that it already was.A little smile appeared on her face.The whole place was stunning. "It's so beautiful..Really.." She looked around a bit more,like searching for something. "Hmm..It lacks of some seats,right?" She walked towards a grey stone,shook the snow off it with her hands and sat. "Yes,it's nice.I think i'll stay here for the night" She smiled again and put her hands into her pocket,till she found a small box.She opened it and took a cigarette.She lit it up with her lighter and put it back into her pocked.She exhaled the smoke,making some circles.She looked over Donovan. "Do you come here often,Mister Guardian?" She made a crooked smile and and took a puff* from her cigarette.

* i don't know if "puff" is the right word;$
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:44 pm

Donovan stiffened at her last words, his eyes flashing fearfully as he shifted his weight on his feet uncomfortably. She doesn't know, does she? No, she can't know! he thought frantically, his eyebrows pulling together as his forehead creased in thought. It wasn't that terrible if she knew… it was just… inconvenient. Catching her gaze, he rolled his eyes and stepped over, knocking the cigarette out of her hand and stomping the bud out softly. "Those things will kill you," he muttered, his mood somewhat darkening as he frowned and paced back and forth slightly. "So, you know?" he inquired simply, giving her a raised eyebrow and watching her carefully.

Bleh, bad postie… >_<
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:51 am

aww x3 Poor Donny;3

Kristen<3
She looked over him,as she met his frustrated gaze. "Oh,c'mon,don't you like the <<guardian>> title?C'mon it fits you.You're like a.. <<Guardian Angel>>.You're always there when i..cut or do anything <<reckless>>.And i am still wondering how you do it.I remember the first time you came and took the razor.Oh my god,you tasted my punch" She smiled and maybe giggled just a little.She nodded still smiling "Don't mind i,it's just stuff i read in my free time.I've heard much about our school too,so yeah.But you can just forget that." She took another puff from her cigarette,and she rolled her eyes as she heard Donovan's comment. "I'll die anyways.Luckily." She made circles with the smoke,targeting Donovan.She grinned as they landed on him. (: "So,have you ever done anything reckless in your life Mr.Guardian?Or do you prefer Mr.Perfect?Let's say Mr. Perfect Guardian,how about that." She smiled and took another puff.

I can see FUUUTUUUUUREEEE with themmm >8D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:15 pm

Here and replin'... But sorry if it sucks... xP

Donovan raised an eyebrow and chuckled softly to himself, leaning back against one of the bare birch trees and kicking up some light snow with the tip of his foot. Sighing, he glanced up at her and shot her a curious look. "So, you really know, huh?" he mused, pushing off the tree and with a deep breath, revealed his wings. Pure white as they were, they were hard to see because of all the snow and he had to gently flap them a few times before they became visable. "Suprised?" he joked, but seriousness laced his words as he regarded her carefully with an intense gaze.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:55 pm

o.o lawl donovan x3

Kristen
She looked at him kind of surprised. "What,about the guardian thing?So,you really are one?" She looked over him as he stretched his wings and flapped them.She stood there for a second,dropping her cigarette on the pure white snow.She stood up and walked over him,still not believing in her eyes.She thought he was joking.She slowly reached her hand to touch the soft white wings,looking at Donovan's face and back on the wings alternative,not sure if he had a problem if she touched them.She did anyways.She reached her firm fingers till they felt the soft pure white wings.She kept stroking them for a while,and then smiled sightly. "Well,this is something i had to see before i die.Do you have many stuff which will impress me?" She gave him a crooked smile and then thought for a moment before asking. "So,you really can fly?And what else can you do?Tell me everything!" She grinned and stood in front of him :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:32 pm

Yusshhh... xD I'm starting to like him better. Twisted Evil

Donovan couldn't help but twitch slightly when she touched his wings, the white feathers ruffling as he lifted them and spread them out all the way for Kristen to admire, a smirk on his mouth. Sighing softly, he looked up at the sky and smiled, dropping his gray gaze down to her.
"Yes, little one, I can fly," he joked, taking her hand and gripping it tightly as he beat his wings, lifting off the ground for a few seconds before dropping back down. Flashing her a toothy grin, Donovan winked and let go of her hand, leaning back against the birch tree and curling one of his wings around so he could see it, preening the white feathers with his fingers. "Depends on the subject, little one. You forget, I could get in trouble for telling you too much..." he said, trailing off as he eyes dropped to the ground for a brief moment.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:38 pm

Yo. Wuzup. Yeah. I'm cool. Jk XD aha.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:42 pm

Why announce what is already known? xD Need a recap?
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:43 pm

-Kate wrote:Why announce what is already known? xD Need a recap?

Yes but I do have to tell you all the shit that happened last week!
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:48 pm

Okay, on a side note, I HAVE REACHED THE PEAK OF MOUNT EPIC-MULTITASKING.

Tell meeee.... xD
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:50 pm

-Kate wrote:Okay, on a side note, I HAVE REACHED THE PEAK OF MOUNT EPIC-MULTITASKING.

Tell meeee.... xD

Eli asked me out .__. I had issues with the band. And I started crying. Adam apologized to me. SO MUCH FUCKING DRAMA. Long story...still wanna hear?
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:53 pm

Eli....? *Headdesk* Who'd be this? And yes, please elaborate. :D
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:05 pm

Eli's a kid I met last year. He has a mohawk and he listens to the same music as me. We've been texting lately and last friday he's like:
"Heyy can I ask you somethingg?"
ANd I"m like "LOL sure."
He's like "Wanna go out with me?" I told him no but then I thought about it and I thought it might be better with me going out with him then liking Adam so I said I might give him a chance. But my parents think I'm too young to date sow we have to get around that.

(Band story pissed me off) We had like three practices that week. I went to the first one yeah all excited because I haven't seen them In a while and I love haning out with them. It ends. I go home. My friend Kylie tells me that Adam changed the name of the band to "Erase the Minutes" So it's not Unexpected Arrival anymore. I text him asking why and he's like something about a rapper having it and I'm like "o." And then he's like "Hey can I ask you somehting? Do you really care about the band because me and timmah don't think you do and we won't be mad if you don't. And the last thing I want is to lose my friends." I was like "Um yeah I do sorry if it doesn't seem that way."AN dhe's like "Okay. Cna't ahve a singer that doens't care though so just asking but me and Timmah think it's best if ytou take a break as our singer for a while...I don't wnat ot lose you as a friend." Really what the hell adam? You don't want to lose me as a friend? All my friends think he treats me like fucking shit and walks all over me. So I got pissed off at that and I was out of the Talent show something I've been working my ass off and worrying forr. I text him saying we needed to talk. I hoped that I could get back in it. He says "Hey can you listen first/ I'm sorry for kicking you out I feel really bad.And if you wanted we could od morticians' daughter in the variety show? Any song you want. And again I'm sorry." So that's what we're doing and I'm not out of the band forever. but then he was talking to Kylie saying "O yeah I kicked nOey out because Timmah might go to a different school next year blah blah blah and I thought it wouldn't hurt her as much if we kicked her out now." So he tells her the truth and not me? basically lying stragiht to my face. Again. i was pissed. He tells me nothing and it gets me so mad. then I started texting timmah and he said that we could still ahve the band but oin the weekends. So I thought adam just dind't wnat to try. Pisssed off even more! So this week I found out that ben and matt are in the band? what the hell happened to Alex? He never tells me anything. And on top of that I got a D- in math. Last week sucked ass.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:13 pm

I have a few things to say about that... xD
One- If you like Eli, and he's a decent person, then I say screw it and go out with him. ;)
Two- ADAM IS AN ASSHOLE.
Three- You shouldn't quit the talent show if you've been working this hard for it.
Four- ADAM IS A LYING ASSHOLE.
Five- Being as talented as you are, you deserve better. Unfortunatly, I've learned in life that there are two types of guys- cute/pretty/handsom assholes, and the not-so-good-looking nice guys. >.< Life's a bitch, ain't it?

Six- I'm sorry 'bout your week...
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:17 pm

1- I don't like Eli like that..I like Adam like that. Even if he's an asshole love is fucking blind.
2- I told my friends the same story and they got pisssed and told me the same thing.
3- I'm not doing the original songs with a all the band anymore. I'm doing morticians daughter with Adam. Can't just pop in and say "Screw it IDGAF about what you think. I'm singing so stfu."
4- Point taken...
5- I know I know...and after that week I'm having trouble believeing it when my friends tell me things...like my best guy friends like "Ahaa I love you(:" ANd I"m like "no...don't say that" because I don't believe it.
6- It's fine...I said sorry which got my friends pissed off again because it wasn't my fault. I just wanted to fix everything.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:21 pm

I think it's human nature of decent people to want to fix problems; even ones they didn't cause... You're telling someone who feels guilty when MY SISTER steals a cookie out of the cookie jar and gets caught. >.<
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:23 pm

-Kate wrote:I think it's human nature of decent people to want to fix problems; even ones they didn't cause... You're telling someone who feels guilty when MY SISTER steals a cookie out of the cookie jar and gets caught. >.<
I feel guilty if my friends talk to me about a kid and they can hear...I feel so fucking bad..
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:26 pm

And that's why I don't talk about people... unless they're total bitches/jackass that deserve to have their pride wounded. Twisted Evil Then I just say "FTW, I don't care".
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:30 pm

-Kate wrote:And that's why I don't talk about people... unless they're total bitches/jackass that deserve to have their pride wounded. Twisted Evil Then I just say "FTW, I don't care".

Well I like gossip .__. that sounded weird but I don't spread it to like random people. So yeah....woirjowerjwriwjijowjortoijeiojefiojweorjwoirjwoirjw This week is better though...Adam sat next to me when we had lunch...And then His mom heard us play mortician's daughter. His mom loves me .__. I might go to his house tomorrow too
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:34 pm

Well, I hope you and Adam patch up your relationship. cherry
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next