RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

2 posters

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:28 pm

Chance: "I see!" He placed his and over hers "Smart enough to figure me out."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:31 pm

Nicole smiles and kisses his cheek again.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:36 pm

Squirrelflight-2- wrote:Cooper- He slowly drited off to sleep.

Rylee- (My bad, i got sidetracted. I was gonna add more. xD) She put her hands on her sstomache, her ring hand resting on top. She looked over the horizon at all the water. The miles and miles of water that streched before her. He hair blew gently in the breeze and her eyes were calm and full of motherly pride.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:38 pm

oh whoops sorry

Akira feels a small kick in her stomach and her hand drifts to it and she rests it there.

Ron smiles looking at her. She was beautiful. His angel. He couldn't believe they were together and going to get married and have a child.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:53 pm

Rylee- She looked up and noticed it was getting late. "Should we head back now?" She smiled at him.

Cooper- He sleep peacfully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:58 pm

Akira watched him sleep for a little while then fell asleep too.

Ron nods,"yeah we should" he walks back to his towel and picks up the necklace
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:04 pm

Rylee- She watched him pick something up and she looked at him curiously, wondering what it was.

Cooper- Sleep
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:05 pm

Ron walked over with the necklace and puts it around her neck, he smiled

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 4 Heart11

Akira Sleep 2 xD
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:44 am

Adele: She picked up her backpack,ready to go to school "Um..i'll be going now.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:08 pm

Josh stepped in front of her,"Where are you going?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:00 pm

Adele: She looked at him,surprised.Why did he want to know where was she going? "I-i have Physics class..." She held her book in her embrace

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:17 pm

((I'm not sure what to do anymore. :/))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:08 pm

Wolfspirit26 wrote:
Jessie: He fell asleep

Lilly: "I think its night.........."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:34 am

Nicole smiles and kisses his cheek.

hmm...

Ash puts his arm around her as they walk in,"i was gonna say maybe you can meet my sister but...she's now engaged to a werewolf..."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:28 pm

Josh nods a little,"so do i. Mind if i walk with you?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:31 pm

Adele: She looked at him,surprised "Err...No,not at all.She started walking.She needed to check if he was there all the time,because she couldn't hear his steps.Instead of her,he was very quiet.When they reached,she opened the classes door "So um..Nevermind" She entered and took a seat.The seat next to her was empty,as many others
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:33 pm

Josh didn't even glance at the empty seats. He took the one next to her.

lol i usually suck at rping guys xD
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:37 pm

Adele: She got really surprised to see him next to her "Oh!" She took a deep breath "I..i didn't notice you.." He nodded.Why was he so cold?She looked in her book.The rest of the lesson she tried to to look at him,but failed.And everytime she looked at him he was staring at her,so she got really emparrassed and turned her eyes away
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:42 pm

Josh didn't know what was so different about her. For all he knew she could be his next meal. She smelled so good. He resisted though. Something was special about her. He watched her. He knew she knew he was watching her. What was she thinking, he wondered.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:45 pm

Im here..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:46 pm

Adele:The Bell rang.She stood up quickly,picked up her bag and almost ran to the school restaurant.She took a seat,without getting any food but a bottle of water.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Josh went to the cafeteria and sat down at an empty table where he could see her.

Ash walks in with her,"i would say you can meet my sister now but she's...engaged to a werewolf so..."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:53 pm

Adele: She looked around.Josh was nowhere.She stood up and picked up a red apple and turned around to go back to her table and there he was!Sitting on a table two or three tables away from hers.She pretend she didn't care and just walked back to her table and sat
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:54 pm

Jace: "You too....." He noticed the lingering touch of their hands and he smiled a little. "How long you been here Ashley?"

Jynx: She thought for a moment, then shook her head. "I haven't been there before. Is it good??"

Jay: She looked at him for a moment, thn nodded. "I understand." She went to Kaela's crib and picked her up. She bounded KAela for a moment, soft and motherly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:55 pm

Josh's eyes followed her. He felt protective over her for some weird reason.

(lol this kinda sounds like twilight but im not trying to make it like that xD)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next