RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!!

3 posters

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!! - Page 24 Empty Re: Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:10 pm

Akira smiled and followed him in, nudging the door shut with her foot.

Nicole smiled,"you have beautiful wings" she commented. With her free hand, she gently stroked some of the feathers.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!! - Page 24 Empty Re: Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!!

Post  xXFallenXx Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:53 pm

Joss: He pulled her against him, putting his forehead against hers. He smiled and said quietly. "What movie?"

Jace: He took a deep breath as Nicole ran her fingers through some of his coal black feathers. It felt so nice, gave him goose bumps. "Why thank you." He smiled, and reached one of his wings out, using it to pull her to him.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:03 pm

Nicole smiled,"You're very smexy." She giggled. "I wish I had wings." She sighed a little. She loved the way his soft, warm wing felt around her. Their sides touching, it was all heaven to her.

Akira smiled,"Um..." She couldn't speak for a moment, staring into his deep, loving eyes. She smiled,"Breaking Dawn? Something romantic." She giggled a little.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:09 pm

Jace: He chuckled softly. "Maybe someday, you will......." He kissed her cheek. He just couldn't stop touching her, kissing her, being close. She was part of him, a part he couldn't live without.

Joss: " I haven't seen that one yet...... But I guess its about time. " He kissed her, then took her hand and walked over to the tv. He turned on Netflix ( XD ) and clicked Breaking Dawn.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:20 pm

Akira smiled and sat on the bed, watching him turn it on. She pulled her knees up to her chin, waiting.

Nicole smiled a little,"yeah. But I also like being a shapeshifter." She was glad that she was human again though.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:31 pm

Jace: He studied her. He was extremely happy that she was human again. His eyes fell on the pink ribbon and little tinkling bell, and his smile widened.

Joss: He jumped and sat next to her, pulling her close. "Ready for some kick ass vampire mojo?"
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:35 pm

Sorry im taking a while to reply, im working on a new rp.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:45 pm

Ooh! I want to join when you're done! :DDD

Akira laughed,"yes." She snuggled against him. "Click play." she commanded.

Nicole smiled,"you that pleased that I have a bell? Is it so you don't lose me?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:49 pm

Joss: He held her close, and clicked play, settling down and the intro music played.

Jace: He laughed "Nah.... Its just adorable."

((Okay! Its my first time doin somethin like it... Idk how it will turn out.))
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:53 pm

Ooh! what's it about?

Nicole giggles,"meow!" She kisses his cheek. "I know you do love me...but don't you wish you had someone..who was like you. Had wings and could fly without having to be a bird? Like Akira?"

Akira stayed close against him as she watched the movie. She was on her side, facing him, because her wings would be uncomfortable if she laid on them.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:02 pm

Jace: He thought about that. "I used to think I could only fall in love with someone like me.... I didn't want anyone else. But the moment I saw you.... I knew I was lying to myself. I couldn't handle someone just like me.."

Joss: One of his hands softly stroked some feathers on her wings, since his arms were around her.

((Um... Hold on and I'll give you the link to the story.))
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:04 pm

xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:09 pm

Akira smiles and sighed deeply at his touch. She snuggled closer and watched the movie.

Nicole smiled,"Oh okay. I never really thought about love before I met you...I just was happy alone. But now if I was without you, I'd probably die."

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:15 pm

Jace: "Then don't plan on dying.... Ever." He laughed softly, his blue(?) eyes ice colored and sparkling.

Joss: At some point in the movie, he starts to fall asleep, but he wakes himself up.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:18 pm

Akira was hypnotized by the movie as all girls were while watching romance films.

Nicole smiled,"I don't plan on it. You'd better not die either."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:23 pm

Jace: "Never! I'm not suicidal." They reached the lake. "I bet the water is freezing." He said, staring at the rippling gray water.

Joss: He smiled. Wow.... I wonder if girls really wish that their romance was like this...... Like in the movies..... Like in books.

((Okay, the rp is done.))
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Akira was leaning forward a little now, still hypnotized. x3

Nicole smiled,"Gooodd. And yeah it's probably cold. Is it?" She gently pushed him in and laughed.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:30 pm

Jace: He stumbled, and fell into the water. His wings went out to either side, trying to maintain balance. He wiped the water out of his eyes and smiled devilishly as he stood. "Maybe a little. Wanna feel?" He batted his wings, once really hard. Water slung from the dripping feathers, almost soaking Nicole.

Joss: He jerked his arms, and said "BOO!", trying to make her jump.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Nicole grinned evily at him. "You did NOT just do that." She ran into the water and tackled him.

Akira screamed and jumped, almost falling out of his arms. She looked at him and giggled,"JOSS!"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:53 pm

Jace: "I just did." He caught her laughing, and spun her around, dropping her into some deeper water, then falling down beside her.

Joss: He held her tight, his myschevious grin still on his lips. "Im sorry..... I couldn't resist."
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:58 pm

Nicole laughed and splashed him. "It is cold!" She giggled and swam closer to him.

Akira smiled,"Of course you did. And I'll just have to take you up on a cloud again."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:01 pm

Joss: "Ahahaha I don't think so...." He chuckled and kissed his cheek.

Jace: "Course it is! Its October...... Course it gunna be cold." He pulled her close, his body still radiating warmth.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:01 pm

I g2g.... BYEE
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:15 pm

Nicole smiles,"I can't wait till it snows though. I love the snow, just hope I don't turn into a white kitten." She giggled.

Akira smiles,"hmm...sure...I'll get you up there sometime. On a much thicker one."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:34 pm

Jace: "Ehh..." He liked the cold weather, but snow wasn't really his favorite thing ever. But if Nicole liked it..... Then he could handle it. "Well there's still about a month and a half before it snows."

Joss: He poked her side softly. "You are NOT getting me up into a cloud........ "
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next