RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!!

3 posters

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!! - Page 26 Empty Re: Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!!

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:02 am

Joss: He grabbed a towel with his teeth, then shifted back human, wrapping the towel around his waist. His body was beaded with water, and his hair was damp, his bangs hanging over sparkling eyes and lips that were pulled into a still wolfish grin. "Thanks babe." He kissed her cheek.

Jace: He smiled and resisted, so she had to pull him. "I think i feel a breeze pulling me along......"
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!! - Page 26 Empty Re: Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:12 am

Akira smiled and kissed him. "No thank you...now i smell like a wet dog." She giggled.

Nicole laughed. "Will you come if i say you can join me in my shower?" She raised an eyebrow, smirking.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:23 pm

Jace: He also raised an eyebrow and his face felt hot. He blinked, then smiled and pulled her to him. "How could I resist?" His heart was ALREADY starting to pound. Dude, just calm down.... Y'all are getting married. There are more to come... He kissed her softly.

Joss: He laughed. "I could give YOU a bath." He pushed a stray piece of hair behind her ear, his fingertipslightly brushing her skin.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:46 pm

Akira blushed. "Yeah but um....that would be a littke awkward considering i can't change into any animals..."

Nicole smiles. "Then lets gooooo!...its cold out here!" She pulled him towards the mansion. She stopped and turned into a horse. She looked at him. "Get on!" She smiled and bobbed herbhead.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:01 pm

Joss: He rolled his eyes smiling, then winked. "Kinda the idea babe." He shook his head chuckling. "I'm sorry, I was messing with you." He held her close.

Jace: He looked at her then laughed. "Alright then." He swung up onto her back.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:04 pm

Nicole galloped toward the mansion. She slid to a stop when they got there and looked back at him.

Akira smiled and hugged him. "Careful. I may just push you back into the tub."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:39 am

Jace: He slid off her back and walked around infront of her. He ran his hand down her neck and patted. He smiled. "And what a magnificent creature you are....." He said softly.

Joss: He shrugged playfully. "I will take you down with me."
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:00 am

Akira smiled. "Fine by me." She kissed him then pushed him into the tub.

Nicole shifted back and smiled. "Love you." She held his hand.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:37 pm

Joss: He grabbed her hands as he fell into the tub, pulling her down ontop of him. The water splashed EVERYWHERE, soaking them both.

Jace: He laced his fingers through hers and smiled, then started walking into the building.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:21 pm

Nicole smiled and walked in with him. She hummed quietly to herself.

Akira laughed. "Joss!" She splashed him, although it didn't matter because they were both already soaked.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:06 pm

Jace: He took a deep breath. "So..... How was your day?" He asked randomly.

Joss: He laughed. "I told you I would. I don't lie."
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:35 pm

Akira laughed. "Yeah i know. I know. But you got me wet." She stuck her tongue out at her.

Nicole smiles,"well i got stuck as a cat while a b**** tried to steal my fiance. Then i had to go get my necklace back to be human again so my day wasn't the best but oh well." She giggled. "And yours?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:59 pm

Jace: "Well.................. Kind of the same. BUT you were so fiesty in kitten form." He chuckled.

Joss: He splashed the water on her. It smelled like dog, and it was dirty. He shook the water from his hair. "How about...... We get out of this rank water, dry off, get some warm clothes on."
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:04 pm

OMG i'm in love...............

Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!! - Page 26 DeanWinchester2

Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!! - Page 26 Rostro

Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!! - Page 26 Hookman9

Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!! - Page 26 Dean_Winchester_4b2f170d705a31

Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!! - Page 26 Shirtless_Dean_Winchester_by_Kenjisan_23
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:39 pm

Akira smiles. "Sure. I have to take a shower later thanks you you." She giggled. "Now I smell like a wet dog."

Nicole smiled. "Well then fiesty little kitty might just leave you a present while you're asleep." She winked and kept walking.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:03 pm

Jace: He raised his eyebrows, and stopped a little. He looked at her, then shook the daze from his head and followed. her. Chill out dude.....

Joss: "But you love it, because it smells like me... In wolf form anyway."
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:32 pm

Akira smiled. "Yep. Thats right." She kissed him and stood up. She grabbed a towel.

Nicole smiled. She looked at him. "C'mon slowpoke." She walked upstairs.

What were they doing again? Lol
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:40 pm

Ummmm Jace and Nicole were going to get a shower. :P Lol

Jace: He smiled. "Slow poke?" He darted forward, under her arm, and bounded to the top of the stairs. 'Who is up here first?"

Joss: He grabbed another one, tossing the soaking wet one over the curtain rack. "Well that was fun."
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:02 pm

Akira smiled. "Oh yes. I love being pulled into a bathtub full of dirty water." She kissed him and smiled.

Nicole laughed. "Not fair!" She changed into a white kitten and started running up. She tripped and tumbled down the stairs. She hot the floor and laid there motionlessly.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:54 am

(Awwww poor Nicole!)

Jace: He didn't hesitate, dashing down the stairs and kneeling next to the small white motionless ball of fur. "Nicole!"

Joss: "Of course you do. You absolutely love it." He kissed her back.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:59 am

Akira laughed. "Yeah. Of course i do. I wanna go change. I'm getting cold..."

Nicole jumled up and dashed up the stairs and stuck her little pink tongue out at him. She smiled. "Now i won!" She sat down, purring.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:02 am

Joss: He nodded, and gave her a little push. "I'm not stopping you. Go get some warm and dry clothes." He smiled.

Jace: He rolled his eyes, and trotted up the stairs, giving a half amused sigh of relief. "You scared me Nicole!" He laughed and shook his head. "You evil, adorable little kitten." He petted her small white head softly.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:18 pm

Akira smiled and walked to her room. She changed and walked back to his room.

Nicole laughed softly. She changed back into a human anf smiled. "Sorry about scaring you though...ah...that hurt my back."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26