RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!!

3 posters

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!! - Page 23 Empty Re: Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:08 pm

xDD niice

Nicole didn't hear his remark. She actually started batting at the bell with her paw. She fell on her back playing with it x3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!! - Page 23 Empty Re: Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!!

Post  xXFallenXx Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:13 pm

AW. Lol

Jace: He sees Nicole and he can't help but laugh out loud. "Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea after all babe. Its looks cute on you AND its a toy." He happens to look up and sees a glitter at the very top of one of the piles. "There!"

Lady: Her smirk fell. "No!"
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:15 pm

Nicole saw it and leapt up to the top of the pile. She grabbed it in her mouth and slipped, falling.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:17 pm

Jace: We wasn't as close as he should have been. He dived for her and managed to snap the ribbon with his finger and pull her to him quick enough that it didn't choke her.

Lady: She gritted her teeth. Her blond hair fell into her face as she looked down and away from them. "Now GET OUT!"
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:21 pm

Nicole still had the gem in her mouth. She cuddled close to him, hoping they could get out of there soon.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:27 pm

Jace: "No problem." He held Nicole close and snapped his fingers. The world seemed to bend around them, and in a moment, they were back on the edge were they had been before, looking down upon the castle/mansion. You could barely see Lady slamming the door closed. The sound reached them a few seconds later. "Well... That was fun."
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:33 pm

Nicole opened her eyes and looked up at him. She dropped the gem into his hand and slipped the necklace off.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Jace: He picked up the necklace and fit the jewel back into place. It glowed for a moment, then stopped. "Is it supposed to do that?"
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:42 pm

Nicole nodded and sat down. She tilted her head, watching him.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:46 pm

Jace: He sat down on the ground and gently picked Nicole up, setting her fluffy white kitten self on his lap. He unlatched the necklace, and started putting it around her neck.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:48 pm

Nicole waited quietly. It was all a long story about how when she had gotten her powers she had gone to a special gem place where the gem chose you. Well it recognized it's chosen person and the necklace snapped onto her neck quickly. Nicole changed back to human, still sitting on him. She smiled and threw her arms around Jace's neck. She still had the little ribbon and cat bell around her neck, but it had grown with her so it fit perfectly and looked cute.

Akira sat on the couch playing with some feathers on one of her wings.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:51 pm

Jace: He smiled broadly, and hugged her tightly, falling onto his back, laughing. "God, I missed your touch." He smiled and gently flicked the little bell. "Cute. I did goood."
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:54 pm

lol I had kinda forgotten about Joss and Akira. XD

Joss: He came quietly into the living room from behind her. He smiled a little and walked silently to her, and gently touched he crest of her wing. "Have I ever told you how beautiful your wings are?"
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:58 pm

Nicole laughed,"So it was you!" She kissed his cheek then his lips. "And I missed kissing you." She giggled.

Akira looked up, startled. She smiled when she saw it was him. "They saved your butt too when we fell off that cloud." She laughed softly.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:12 pm

Jace: He smiled myschieviously. "It was me.... Hehe." He reached up, putting hishand behind her head, and kissed her. It was a kiss that was supposed to make up for all the ones they hadnt been able to share for awhile, full of love, and passion.

Joss: He leaned over the back of the couch and kissed her cheek. "And that I am thankful for."
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Akira smiles,"me too." She got up, turning around, and kissed him. "So what do you want to do? Go flying again?" she teased.

Nicole smiled and almost melted at his touch. She loved him so much. She kissed him back with every bit as much of love and passion.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:17 pm

Joss: "Haha, NO. My feet are staying on the ground." He smiled and tought for a moment. "What is something you've always wanted to do?"

Jace: His heart rate picked up, as did his breathing. He pulled his lips away to say something. "I love you.... So much."

((I forgot..... arent they getting married soon?))
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:21 pm

Yes x3

Nicole smiled,"I love you too Jace." She frowned a little,"we need to go swimming or something."

Akira smiled and thought,"besides make out with you for hours and hours?" she giggled. "I don't know..."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:30 pm

Joss: He kissed her once, a soft, lingering one. "We have no problem with that....." He chuckled.

Jace: He nodded. "We do.......... Where you want to go?"
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:35 pm

Akira giggles,"Maybe we can watch a movie too or something." she suggested. "We can go up to my room or yours."

Nicole smiled,"let's go to the lake. I want to swim. Not liking this so much." she poked his shirt. "Off is better." she smiled and stood up.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Jace: "Picky aren't you?" He smiled and went ahead and slipped his shirt off. His muscular chest was tanned, and warm. He reached for her. "Want to walk, or go my way?" He head up his snapping fingers.

Joss: "Mmmmmmmm..... Mine." :) lolz
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:44 pm

Nicole hugged him and smiled,"much better. And umm...can we walk please? That thing is kind of weird...makes me light-headed."

x3

Akira smiles,"Ohkay." She took his hand and walked up to his room with him.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:45 pm

I have to go. I have dance practice. I shall be back at around 8, or tomorrow. BYEEEEE
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:53 pm

Okay! Bye!
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:43 pm

Joss: He hit the door with his hip and it opened. He smiled, and tugged her inside.

Jace: He chuckled and took her hand, lacing his fingers with hers. "Walk we shall then."
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next