RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How I lied and how I loved. Tanner High! Open and accepting.

+2
I-Rawr-You
Dancin' Kate
6 posters

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down

How I lied and how I loved. Tanner High! Open and accepting.  - Page 3 Empty Re: How I lied and how I loved. Tanner High! Open and accepting.

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:25 pm

Sam
She chuckled, “Do you even have to ask that?” On that note her lips found his and her arms laced around his neck as she moved closer to him.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

How I lied and how I loved. Tanner High! Open and accepting.  - Page 3 Empty Re: How I lied and how I loved. Tanner High! Open and accepting.

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:26 pm

Paulie smiled, kissed her back and pulled her close.

Gtg bbl
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

http://Zarsroleplayworld.webs.com and stopthedeaths.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:33 pm

Awhh byyyee :/

Sam
She slipped into a french kiss and her fingers played with his hair. Her belly ,by now, had acquire a baby bump. A small one at that. Sam was at least one month pregnant(Let’s say that x3). Her slightly large belly fit into the curve of Paulies, pressing them even tighter together.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:13 am

Evelyn chuckled at both of their responses, a warm breeze blowing her hair over her face again and tickling her cheeks before she raised a hand to brush the stray hairs away and tuck them behind her ear. Sighing, she turned her gaze to Richard and smiled in satisfaction, nodding her head and waving her hand in a gesture for him to lead the way.
"Sounds good," she replied with a shrug, glancing at Christian and flicking her head for him to follow. Noticing Richard's features, she crossed over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder, gazing at him worriedly.
"Hey, are you okay? You look like somethings troubling you," she asked, an unusual and rare tone of sensitivity in her voice as she casually stuffed her other hand in her back pocket.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:48 pm

Christian
He chuckled as Evelyn asked Richard what’s wrong. Being alone most of the time, it got very easy to read everyone’s facial expressions. Richard was no better than everyone else. “Is it that hard to tell, Evelyn?” He asked, snickering to himself. He found the concept of love child’s play. It always ended up with a broken heart. Why bother with it? Why bother with that hurt when you could avoid it to begin with? Christian may be smart but he never got things such as love, but he did very well understand it’s enemy. Hate. That was something Christian had felt many times before.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:36 pm

Richard glared at Christian, then turned back to Evelyn. "Yeah, im ok...." he sighed, "I'm just worried about what my brother might tell me..." this was only half true. He was in fact worried about that, but that wasn't the only thing...

Paul pulled her closer, which may not seem possible, but he did it. He slipped into a French kiss as well.
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:43 pm

Sam
She rolled over so she was on-top of him, like the night before when Paulie had found her awake. But it had a mix of today and last night with it. It was more intense, she continued to French kiss him.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:45 pm

Paul continued to French kiss her, loving every second of it.
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:59 pm

Sam
Her legs were on either side of his hips, as she kissed him.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:03 pm

Paulie kept on kissing and he wrapped his arms around her waist.
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Sam
She finally pulled away from the kiss and rested her head on his chest, her breathing a little un-even.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:19 pm

Paulie stroked her hair lovingly, "I love you.." he whispred
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:21 pm

Sam
She smiled and snuggled closer to him, placing her head in the crook of his neck. "I love you too." she mummured.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:24 pm

Paulie smiled and held her close
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:27 pm

Sam
She kissed his neck and wrapped her arms around him.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:33 pm

Paulie fell asleep
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Sam
She fell asleep too.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:09 pm

Sleepy Paulie...
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:11 pm

Sam
She awoke the next morning, close to Paulie as usual. Her long brown hair tangled around her face and Paulie's arms gripping her waist like always. Sam took comfort that he did, it made her have a feeling of protection almost. Paulie seemed to still be asleep, so, gently, she crawled out of his grasp and over to her bag of clothes. For the day, she pulled out a pair of black sweats and a regular plain shirt. Seeing as Paulie was asleep, she changed there, and, after, went to the bathroom to do her hair and brush her teeth.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:10 am

Evelyn ignored Christian's harsh comment, noticing the angry way Richard glared at him afterward and pursing her lips at his response to her question. Lowering her hand from his shoulder, letting it swing freely in the space between their hips, she looked down at the cement in front of her as she asked,
"Who's your brother?" Lifting her eyes up to his, she could tell that he was holding out on her. Quickly, she decided that he was choosing not to tell her everything for a reason, and it was probably best thy she didn't push; after all, he had never pressured her.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:31 am

Richard sighed. "His name is Jason... We're twins. Our parents recently got convicted of murder and child abuse. I don't know how long they're going to jail for, but if it's life, we may have to live with my older brother, but he prolly doesn't want us." Richard sighed again, "Cause we're alcoholics and smokers and Jason's a drug-dealer."
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:32 am

Paulie was still sleeping.
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:03 am

Christian
He looked around, trying not to pry. Obviously, Richard didn’t like the idea of Christian knowing, so he tried to ignore it. But he still caught the conversation and listened, intently. He thought he had it rough at home, but seeing what Richard had to deal with he instantly felt sorry for smart-mouthing about it to him. Christian, for once in his life, didn’t have a witty comeback to this. Yea, he can be a pain I the butt, but he knew when to talk and when to not talk. This was one of those times.

Sam
She didn’t bother waking Paulie up, he had had a long day yesterday and just got some shut eye. Sam decided that she would go get him breakfast. Maybe room service with eggs, and bacon, and orange juice. That sounded good. She took the phone and went outside the room and ordered their food. <3
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:59 pm

Paulie slept.
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:06 pm

Sam
When the food came, she nodded a thanks to the workers and gave them a tip. Sam set the table with the good looking food and smile in satisfaction at it. When the table was all set, she tucked a piece of stray hair behind her ear and walked over to the bed to wake Paulie up. Putting a hand on his shoulder, she lightly shook him and whispered into his ear, “Wake up, Paulie. I got you some food.” She said with a smile. Sam really hoped that he would like it. It was a sweet surprise after all. (:
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next