RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How I lied and how I loved. Tanner High! Open and accepting.

+2
I-Rawr-You
Dancin' Kate
6 posters

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down

How I lied and how I loved. Tanner High! Open and accepting.  - Page 2 Empty Re: How I lied and how I loved. Tanner High! Open and accepting.

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Tue May 31, 2011 7:00 pm

Paul sighed. "I wish we could go home but we can't.... They'll just keep us apart, and I couldn't live without you." he tilted her head up and kissed her lips softly.
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

http://Zarsroleplayworld.webs.com and stopthedeaths.webs.com

Back to top Go down

How I lied and how I loved. Tanner High! Open and accepting.  - Page 2 Empty Re: How I lied and how I loved. Tanner High! Open and accepting.

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue May 31, 2011 7:07 pm

Sam
She bit her lip, about to say something else, but felt Paulie’s lips against hers. In some ways, it comforted her. It washed away some of the things that were worrying her. But they were still there, just blurred. She kissed him back, still holding onto his hand.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Tue May 31, 2011 7:16 pm

Paul pulled away from the kiss. He sighed and drank the rest of his coffee. "Well, we should get going....."
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue May 31, 2011 7:34 pm

Sam
She threw the rest of her muffin in the trash and took the plastic cup of coffee in the garbage. “Yea.” She said, not very fond of the idea of leaving Paulie. But she knew it would benefit them both. “I’ll see you later.” She murmured, brushing her lips across his cheek.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Tue May 31, 2011 7:36 pm

Paul sighed. "See you later" he took his guitar and walked into a train station.
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue May 31, 2011 7:42 pm

Sam
She walked outside and found a news-stand that was selling papers. Buying one, she flicked towards the section with the wanted adds. There was a job opening at the museum of art. She could get a job there. After all, all they needed was a receptionist. She applied and they told her that they would call her within the next twenty four hours if she had a job there or not. But she wasn’t done there. She applied at a few more places too. Like Barnes and Nobles and at the supermarket.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Tue May 31, 2011 7:46 pm

Paul played songs by the Beatles in the train station forever, and many people came and dropped a couple bucks in a bucket.
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue May 31, 2011 7:50 pm

Sam
By the end of the day, she was exhausted. All of the places that she wanted to apply to and would have enough income, were so far apart. She must have walked about ten miles today. Sam was pretty confident that she would get the job at at least one. She walked back to the hotel and stood at the front door, waiting for Paulie.

Omg Richard and Sam could come to New york as a class trip and find them o3o
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Tue May 31, 2011 7:51 pm

XD yeah!

Paulie walked back to the hotel and saw Sam. He smiled lightly. "Hey babe"
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue May 31, 2011 7:55 pm

Sam
She smiled and wrapped her arms around Paulie. “You look tired..” She said into his shirt. “Long day for me too..” Sam wasn’t the athletic type. But even ten miles was a lot, in this heat too.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Tue May 31, 2011 7:57 pm

Paul sighed. "I made some money though"
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue May 31, 2011 7:59 pm

Sam
She pulled away from the hug and took his hand instead. “I applied to a couple places. They all have good pay. Not sure if they will accept me yet.”S he said, leading them to their hotel room. She pulled the key out and un-locked the door.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Tue May 31, 2011 8:02 pm

Paul put his guitar in the corner and began counting the money in his jar.
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue May 31, 2011 8:04 pm

Sam
She pulled off her shoes and sat down on the bed. It was around seven pm. She blew a breath and layed back on the bed, staring at the ceiling.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Tue May 31, 2011 8:06 pm

"20dollars" Paul announced, then sighed.
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Tue May 31, 2011 8:35 pm

Sam
She looked over at him and gave him a smile, “It’s a start..” Leaning over she kissed his cheek and wrapped her arms around him. “Good job.”
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Tue May 31, 2011 11:19 pm

Evelyn placed a hand on each of their shoulder's and smiled, nodding her head at one another and patting her hand on Richard's arm and looking at Christian.
"Christian, Richard," she greeted, turning to Richard and patting Christians arm in turn. "Richard, Christian." Sighing sharply with her satisfaction, she turned her gaze forward and dropped her hands from their shoulders, blowing away the stray strands of hair covering her eyes. Taking a few steps forward, she turned on her heel and started walking backwards, her thumbs thrown over her back and a half-cocked grin on her mouth.
"Now that the introductions are over," she stated, moving her hands to her hips and stopping briefly, "what do you say we go on and high-tail it outta' this place?"

Sorry I wasn't on for a while, busy at home.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:50 pm

Christian
He looked at Richard and nodded in acknowledgement. It was something guys did. Christian rose an eyebrow at Eveyln, and chuckled. “That was the smartest thing you’ve suggested so far.” He said with a slight smirk, “Coming?” He asked Richard, raising an eyebrow. “or are you going to stay?” Christian was curious weather Richard had ever ditched before. He seemed totally un-certain of the situation. Christian had ditched many times before, no doubt did Eveyln either. You could tell, she’s the one that suggested it after all. Now that says something.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:51 pm

Richard rolled his eyes, "Why would I stay in this hellhole?" He followed Evelyn, walking past Christian.

Paul smiled.
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:21 pm

Sam
She pulled away and layed back on the bed. Her eyes felt heavey, she resisted the urge to yawn. Sam turned over to face Paulie and brushed the hair from his face. "Remember that old lady this morning?" She said with a chuckle
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:00 am

Evelyn grinned and let out an exhausted sigh, placing a hand over her stomach and walking along side the two boys. The warning bell rang, and kids started filing out and hurrying to their classes; which was both good and bad. Good because they could move faster- bad because teachers could spot them easier. Picking up her pace to a brisk-borderline run, Evelyn hurried to the double doors and quickly slipped out, casting a glance over her shoulder to make sure they were keeping up. Grimacing as her stomach growled and hunger gnawed at her insides, she peered around as she walked casually off the school grounds. Sighing, she turned around and put up a puppy-dog face, batting her eyelashes and pouting with her lips.
"Please tell me one of you knows a good place to eat?" she begged, her growling stomach emphasizing her request as she switched her gaze between the two.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Christian
He rose an eyebrow at Richard, but quickly swept away any questions that were sitting on the tip of his tongue. He slinked through the crowds of people. It wasn’t hard for him not to be noticed. Whereas no one noticed him anyways. It made ditching easy, very easy in fact. But, his guesses were, from those facial expressions that the two held, that they were in fear of being noticed. Here where being a no one becomes useful. He didn’t mind it anyways, it just made life easier. No bullying, no friends to stay loyal to, no trouble. But he wanted Evelyn for a friend. She endured the same pain he did, it made him feel like he fit it somewhere. It made his heart feel weird. Christian couldn’t decipher the feeling. Tuning back into the real world, he caught the question that the girl just asked. “Depends, what are you in the mood for?” Christian always roamed town, what did he have to do at home? His parents were always obsessing over his two brothers. The perfect children as he heard some other parents say. Christian shrugged it off. He was the way he was. No one could change that, and no one attempted to.
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:15 pm

Paul laughed. "Yeah... We scared her good hmmm?"

Richard nodded. "If you like fish n chips, there's this guy who works out of a grill in an alley, an' he makes 'em gooooooood. Almost as good as Paulie used to make..." he sighed at the mention of his friend, wishing he were here now, helping him through this hard time. "An' we can get 'em for free." he added, "Cause the guy, he's me brother."
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Rawr-You Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:20 pm

Sam
She smiled and looked down, "Yea, but it's not like she hasn't done anything like that before. Maybe she was just jealous."
I-Rawr-You
I-Rawr-You
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-the-5th-Beatle Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:21 pm

Paulie laughed. "You wanna do it again?"
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Zar-the-5th-Beatle
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next