RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outta This World (Open)

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Outta This World (Open) Empty Outta This World (Open)

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:38 pm

~Story for the Aliens~
Earth. What a strange planet compared to yours. The people talk so weird, and they are so........... Well yea, weird. But you look just like them. Arms, legs, hair, eyes, nose, ears, lips. You and a group of other young teens have been taught and practiced in the Earth peoples ways and traditions. Now you are being sent from your home planet, Alioth, to Earth. People can tell you are different, and some stay away from you. You were forbidden to mate with these strange creatures but.......... Can you obey? Your will you give your heart to something not even of your own species?

~Story for Humans~
Life was pretty normal for you. Get up, go to school, come home, laze around, hang with friends, sleep, repeat. But a group of "foreign exchange" students have come to Wayland High School, and now your life has gotten a little weirder. Strange thing are now happening at school. You promised yourself not to get mixed with those kids. But something...... Something is pulling your to them. Will you fall in love?

* Aliens can have 2 powers. ONLY 2!!!! And they can be ANYTHING.
* Aliens can't fall for Aliens, Humans can't fall for humans. Unless you want to do the whole, humans break up, then they both fall for the aliens or something like that.
* At least one boy and one girl.
* Please, no cussing or being mean in OOC. Its rude and not at all entertaining or funny or impressive.
* ABSOLUTELY NO TEXT TALK.
* At least 3 sentences. PLEASE.
* When having sex, you can do what you want but dont get really detailed. We know its your fantasy but some of us REALLY don't want a full inside look. Fades or Fade to Black is required at some point or another.
* Have fun!

~Skelly~
Name:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?:
Personality(No meet me or Find out):
History(Optional):
Looks:

Last edited by xXFallenXx on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Outta This World (Open) Empty Re: Outta This World (Open)

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:54 pm

Name: Nekoda Taylor
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Nope
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?: I am an "alien" as you say. I only have one power but its very handy. If I touch someone, I can absorb their powers. I dont steal them, or weaken them. Its almost like I copy them, and we both have them.
Personality(No meet me or Find out): Shes outgoing, but you have to get to know her. She can lie very effectively, and she has a firey temper.
History(Optional): Nah
Looks: Outta This World (Open) Hot_girl_black_hair_12171
With this tattoo
Outta This World (Open) Angel-wings-tattoos2

Name: Xavier Taylor
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Nah
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?: Yes. I have 2 powers. I can take on the abilities of any animal, like shapeshift, and I can track any individual.
Personality(No meet me or Find out): Can seem like he is full of himself, but hes really quite nice. Compassionate, but tends to hind it behind sarcasm and rudeness.
History(Optional):
Looks: Outta This World (Open) 432312_10150550875650186_648770185_9246472_1218658548_n
With this tattoo
Outta This World (Open) C1

Name: December Jones
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Noooooo
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?: Um.... Im human. O.o
Personality(No meet me or Find out): Shy and sweet, but can be a bit bipolar sometimes. She is a very independant individual and doesn't like to have guys to everything for her.
History(Optional):
Looks: Outta This World (Open) 1213894250IcR5qL1

Name: Bradley Brian Jones
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: No......
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?: Human here.
Personality(No meet me or Find out): Funny, nice, outgoing, down to earth. An all around good guy, but he can be a jerk sometimes.
History(Optional):.
Outta This World (Open) 22233
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:21 pm

I will join, hold on XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:23 pm

YAY! :D
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:27 pm

Name:Kaylee K.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: No..
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?:no...
Personality(No meet me or Find out): Nice, kind, sweet, shes very smart and talented. She tries her best to stay out of trouble but trouble comes to her. She is very fragile
History(Optional): All her life she was bullied for her smarticles and her talents. She tried and managed through years. It was tough but she tries. She lives with her mother who works full time at a hosptial as a doctor, they live in a normal house, ntohing fancy. She always tried to fit in with the crowd and be normal. Apparently here she cant fit in.. Her father had died a few months ago in a shootout. He was not part of it but he was a victum.
Looks:Outta This World (Open) 2hz7604

boy will be done when im not so tired XD

Last edited by Britt-21 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:34 pm

Accepted. :)
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:36 pm

yay!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:40 pm

we rp?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:44 pm

Xaiver: He tilted the skateboard back and forth, studying the strange contraption. How did this function? As far as he could tell, there was no operate button. He dropped the aggravating piece of wood, and moved his foot before it had the chance to hit him. It connected to the ground with a clatter. Not satisfyed, he kicked it. Forgetting that displays of his strength would cause people to question, he kciked it as hard as he could and the board went flying all the way across the park, smashing against a tree, where it shattered.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:56 pm

Kaylee: She happened to be walking through the park, putting things into her bag. School bag of course. She had done some work during the day and got done early. The park was mostly full of people but they minded their own buisness. Looking up, she watched a skateboard fly and smash into a tree, the thing snapped and she looked at the person who Kicked it. "Angry?" she asked, walking over to him. He was a stranger to her but she didnt mind, as long as he was very nice to her, she couldnt take anymore names or hits from girls. A small bruise was on her cheek, it hurt like hell but she dealt with it.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:01 am

Xavier: He ran his hand through his hair as a girl walked up to her. clearly she was a human. He attempted a smile. "Nope. Just wanted to scare people." He met her eyes with his dark green gaze. "I'm Xavier. You are...?" He trailed off.. She was very pretty. But a small dark spot marred the perfection. His brow furrowed for a moment, but he looked back at her eyes and smiled again.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:06 am

Kaylee: "Oh, I see.." when he asked about her name she spoke "im Kaylee. You can call me Kay." watching his eyes, she seen them move. Lifting her hand, she gently touched the small bruise "This is from the girls at school.." she told him, still feeling upset about the fight that had ran into her "Not many people like a girl like myself, they rather push me around and fight me for no reason" she shrugged "Sorry, I had to let that out.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:15 am

Xavier: For some reason, the thought of other girls pushing this girl around infuriated him. Who would be mean to someone so nice and delicate? "Do you defend yourself?" He asked, resisting the urge to gently reach out and brush his finger over the small discoloring. On his home planet, the gesture wouldnt have been weird, but here, it was considered.... Weird.

((Im sorry, I have to go to bed. Its late here. I might be back tomorrow night. Sad Sorry. Goodnight!))
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:21 am

AW

Kay: "no.. I dont know how to fight back or anything." her eyes dropped to the ground "my dad isnt around anymore and my mom is harly home since she works full time at the hosptial. Im home sometimes on my own and I get scared. Sorry if I sound like a child." she looked back up at him. Her innocent eyes looking in his
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:48 am

Hmm....should i join....hummm...YES! :D im going to play one of my OLLLLD people ;D (old definning my first ever person i made)
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:56 pm

( :)))))) )

Xavier: He smiled, a crooked smile that showed perfect white teeth. Except one little chip in his left front tooth."You don't sound like a child. I can teach you, ya know..." He said helpfully. "Not to fight back if you don't want to, but how to defend yourself." Xavier studyed her reaction. She was so... well not the person you would expect to fight back. But she was small and could fight good if she tried.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:06 pm

Kay: "That would be very nice of you. Thanks." She smiled warmly at him "I really need to learn, I dont know anything about fighting, the only thing I know is math and some other subjects." He seemed very nice to her, and she liked it, the more nicer friends the more she gets more.. confident she guessed. But that was her, nice friends were her strenghths.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:16 pm

Xavier: He chuckled and took a step back. "Ok. Here, come at me. Pretrend I'm those girls who were being mean to you. I've been calling your names, and pushing you against the lockers. This time, I've come a little too far. You're going to want to step forward with your left foot, and swing your right." His green eyes sparkled. "Don't be afraid to hit as hard as you can. You won't hurt me, I promise." Xavier winked, then nodded at her. "Go"
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:21 pm

KAy: she just stood there and looked at him. She definately wasnt the fighter, she wouldnt even train with him. "er..." she didnt want to hit him, she didnt even think she had the strength. "but... Im not mad. Mostly when im mad im stronger but thoes girls dont get me mad, they get me upset." she put her bag on the floor.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:29 pm

Xavier: "Well... Ok. What would you do if a girl came up and was fixing to slap you?" He raised an eyebrow questioningly. He might be a little pushy right now, but he didn't want to her get hurt anymore. On his home planet, everyone was nice to everyone, and those that weren't were severly punished. This world of hatred and war just made him sad. But he still knew how to fight.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:33 pm

Kay: "I prepare for inpact.." her eyes darted to the ground "im not ment to fight.. im just ment to be a 'nerd'." she sat down next to her bag and sighed "I flich and all but that doesnt work either." she fiddled with her fingers and looked up at him "why dont we just go to my house and hang around.. I got nothing better to do."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:41 pm

Xavier: He looked around before crouching down himself. Not sitting, just crouching, pulling at the grass. "Sure, if you want to. We can grab some drinks on the way." He said with another one of his smiles. "By the way.. How old are you?" It was random. Yes. BUT it was neccesary.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:47 pm

Kay: "Sure." Thats when the gathered her bag and stood "im 17. Why?" she then began to walk with him out of the park, of course they would stop at a store on the way to her home. She had no idea why he wanted to know her age. Once they got to the store she walked in with him and then she spoke "pick what you want." she smiled warmly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:50 pm

Xavier: 17. Hm. "Just wondering." He winked, and continued talking. "I'm 18" He held the door open for her as they walked into the store. "You go first." He murmured as he studied the board.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:53 pm

Kay: so he was a year older. Thats cool. Then she nodded and went to the fridges, pulling out a fruitpunch Arizona. She looked at him "your turn, Xavier." she smiled and waited for him to chose
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next