RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of this World. Literally. (OPEN)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Out of this World. Literally. (OPEN) Empty Out of this World. Literally. (OPEN)

Post  xXFallenXx Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:51 pm

Table of Contents

Story

Rules

Skelly

My Charries

Characters, and who they are played by

Last edited by xXFallenXx on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Out of this World. Literally. (OPEN) Empty Re: Out of this World. Literally. (OPEN)

Post  xXFallenXx Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:51 pm

~Story for the Aliens~
Earth. What a strange planet compared to yours. The people talk so weird, and they are so........... Well yea, weird. But you look just like them. Arms, legs, hair, eyes, nose, ears, lips. You and a group of other young teens have been taught and practiced in the Earth peoples ways and traditions. Now you are being sent from your home planet, Alioth, to Earth. People can tell you are different, and some stay away from you. You were forbidden to mate with these strange creatures but.......... Can you obey? Your will you give your heart to something not even of your own species?

~Story for Humans~
Life was pretty normal for you. Get up, go to school, come home, laze around, hang with friends, sleep, repeat. But a group of "foreign exchange" students have come to Wayland High School, and now your life has gotten a little weirder. Strange thing are now happening at school. You promised yourself not to get mixed with those kids. But something...... Something is pulling your to them. Will you fall in love?

* Aliens can have 2 powers. ONLY 2!!!! And they can be ANYTHING.
* Aliens can't fall for Aliens, Humans can't fall for humans. Unless you want to do the whole, humans break up, then they both fall for the aliens or something like that.
* At least one boy and one girl.
* Please, no cussing or being mean in OOC. Its rude and not at all entertaining or funny or impressive.
* ABSOLUTELY NO TEXT TALK.
* At least 3 sentences. PLEASE.
* When having sex, you can do what you want but dont get really detailed. We know its your fantasy but some of us REALLY don't want a full inside look. Fades or Fade to Black is required at some point or another.
* Have fun!

~Skelly~
Name:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?:
Personality(No meet me or Find out):
History(Optional):
Looks:

Last edited by xXFallenXx on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Out of this World. Literally. (OPEN) Empty Re: Out of this World. Literally. (OPEN)

Post  xXFallenXx Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:17 pm

Name: Nekoda Taylor
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Nope
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?: I am an "alien" as you say. I only have one power but its very handy. If I touch someone, I can absorb their powers. I dont steal them, or weaken them. Its almost like I copy them, and we both have them.
Personality(No meet me or Find out): Shes outgoing, but you have to get to know her. She can lie very effectively, and she has a firey temper.
History(Optional): Nah
Looks: Out of this World. Literally. (OPEN) Hot_girl_black_hair_12171

Name: Xavier Taylor
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Nah
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?: Yes. I have 2 powers. I can take on the abilities of any animal, like shapeshift, and I can track any individual.
Personality(No meet me or Find out): Can seem like he is full of himself, but hes really quite nice. Compassionate, but tends to hind it behind sarcasm and rudeness.
History(Optional):
Looks:
Out of this World. Literally. (OPEN) 22233

Name: December Jones
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Noooooo
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?: Um.... Im human. O.o
Personality(No meet me or Find out): Shy and sweet, but can be a bit bipolar sometimes. She is a very independant individual and doesn't like to have guys to everything for her.
History(Optional):
Looks: Out of this World. Literally. (OPEN) 1213894250IcR5qL1

Name: Bradley Brian Jones
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: No......
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?: Human here.
Personality(No meet me or Find out): Funny, nice, outgoing, down to earth. An all around good guy, but he can be a jerk sometimes.
History(Optional):
Looks: Out of this World. Literally. (OPEN) JaceWayland-1

~Characters and who they are played by~

Nekoda Taylor - Alien - Single - 17 - Played by me
Xavier Taylor - Alien - Single - 18 - Played by me
Akira Griffen - Alien - Single - 17 - Played by Supa
Ashton Griffen - Alien - Single - 18 - Played by Supa

December Jones - Human - Single - 17 - Played by me
Bradley Brian Jones - Human - Single - 18 - Played by me
Nicole Gomez - Human - Single - 17 - Played by Supa
Ron Gomez - Human - Single - 18 - Played by Supa

Last edited by xXFallenXx on Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:39 pm

Name: Akira Griffen
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Single
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?: Yes I am an 'alien' as you would say. I have two powers. I can absorb any material when i touch it (if I focus hard enough). I can also turn into a white wolf or a neko (human with cat ears and tail)
Personality(No meet me or Find out): Akira's a nice enough girl. She has a mixed personality though. At times she may seem shy or distant and others she won't stop talking and is very outgoing. She loves meeting new people and making new friends. She wishes she hate a mate (bf) but she wouldn't dare date a human, maybe another nice 'alien'.
History(Optional): ask me
Looks:
Out of this World. Literally. (OPEN) Akira21

Name: Ashton Griffen
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?: Yeah I'm an alien, a freak, get over it. I can control the elements.
Personality(No meet me or Find out): He's nice if you're on his good side. Mess with him though and he can be a monster. He has a bad temper at times. Just be nice and you'll be fine. He's protective over those he cares about, especially his little sister, Akira.
History(Optional):
Looks:
Out of this World. Literally. (OPEN) Ash15

Name: Nicole Gomez
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?: I'm human...
Personality(No meet me or Find out): She's a nice girl. She can be shy when you first meet her but then she'll open up. She may seem needy at times but it's because she's had a hard past and she fears abandonment.
History(Optional):
Looks:
Out of this World. Literally. (OPEN) Nicole18

Name: Ron Gomez
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?: I'm human...
Personality(No meet me or Find out): He's protective. He is wary of new people but when he gets to know you then he's great to be around. He's funny and sensitive. Caring and gentle.
History(Optional):
Looks:
Out of this World. Literally. (OPEN) Ron16
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:55 pm

NOT ACCEPTED!

Lolz just kidding, of course you're accepted!!!!

Nekoda: She huffed as she pushed her black hair off her neck. Earth's sun.... It was SO hot sometimes. On her old planet, it was the same temperature all the time. She slipped her sunglasses on, as she opened what the humans called a book. Some were very interesting, others were boring. She flipped to the page she had left off on.

December: She walked out off Starbucks, just getting off her shift. Her hands hurt from making iced coffees all day. Her brown hair was pulled back into a loose pony tail. Summer..... Her second favorite time of the year.

Brad: He layed under his truck in his driveway, working on his truck. Shirtless and a bit sweaty, he scooted out to grab his glass of sweet tea that was sitting on the hood. His dark blond hair reflecting the sunlight. He put the now empty glass down, licking a bit of moisture that was on his lip.

Xavier: He was just kind of walking around. He was still getting used to all this........ It was so strange to him. He couldn't really talk to anyone, for fear of saying something they would think was weird. That happened too many times already. He ran a hand through his brown hair as he wandereda round, listening and watching.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:01 pm

I g2g.... Byeee
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:05 pm

Akira was walking around hoping to blend in. After only a few days she was doing pretty well, she thought. She was wearing a black hoody with the hood up, even though it was hot. The hood his her blue hair. She was also wearing a black tank top under it, jean shorts, and black converse. She had aviator sunglasses on too. Earth was so weird, the teens here had so many weird customs. She had heard the word 'grinding' used a few times. What did that mean? They all seemed to like it though, so it must be good.

Ash was attempting skateboarding. A lot of other guys could do it...he wanted to do it to. He fell a couple of times then managed to sit on it going down on a hill. Yes, sitting. x3 He tried standing now, his arms flailing as he struggled to keep his balance. This was harder than riding a flarpy x3 Yes they had those on his planet. It was a big animal that was supposedly hard to ride.

I gtg to the library brb
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:42 pm

Nekoda missed her home dearly. This Earth were so weird. But she had to admit one thing.... They males here were....... Well quite attractive. Or "hot" as the people here would say. Nekoda rolled her eyes. She had not yet understood what was ment by calling someone "hot". She was sure that if you touched them, you wouldnt burn. "Oh well."

December walked to a nearby park, and sat down in the cool green grass underneath a tree. She took a huge sigh, falling onto her back and closing her eyes. Just to rest for a moment...... It felt so goood. But her thoughts strayed to school. Her parents had warned her to stay away from the "foreign exchange students" but there was one..... One of them kept getting her attention. Its not like he tried to. He just did. He prolly didn't even know her name but hey... Maybe that was a good thing.

Bradley: He scooted back underneath his truck, still working on it. The cool concrete under the truck felt good on his bare back. He let his arms fall beside him, resting a moment. It was relaxing, in some weird way.
(idk what else to put for him lol)
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:00 pm

x3

Ash stood on the board again. YES! He could finally stand on it without falling! Uh oh...was he moving? Stupid stupid Ash. He put the skateboard on a hill. Down the hill he went. His arms flailing once again. "AHHH!!!!!" He screamed as he went down the hill. In his mind it was the biggest mountain ever. To everyone else it was like a tiny bump. But it was enough to keep him moving. He smiled,"YES! I AM DOING IT!" He then slipped, crashing onto the grass next to the sidewalk. The skateboard went flying and just barely missed a girl laying in the grass.

Akira looked at the weird machine she had in her hand. She had bought it in a local store. They called it an 'iPod'. It looked really cool. Maybe it was some kind of spy device? Or secret communication system? She pressed a button and the screen lit up. 'Slide finger to unlock.' She slid her finger all over the screen (everywhere except where she was supposed to) but it didn't unlock. "UGH! STUPID THING!" She threw it and it landed in a bush.

Ron was driving down the street in his new Camaro. It was black with two red stripes running down the hood. He was listening to some music on full blast with the windows open. He had sunglasses on, one hand on the wheel, and the arm resting on the door (like..where the window goes normally but the window's open so yeah..x3).

Nicole was sitting in the grass in front of her house. Her dog was running around with a stick in its mouth. Ah the fun of fetching a piece of wood. Those were the good hours. Nicole was extremely bored though even though her dog was having the best time of his life. She picked up another stick and threw it for him then watched him sprint after it, the old stick still in his mouth.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:07 pm

December startled at the noise. She sat up quickly, and the skateboard scraped her arm, slicing her arm with a shallow wound. She sucked a breath through her teeth, and looked around to give whoever had caused that a peice of her mind. Then she saw a boy sprawled out in the grass by the sidewalk. But it wasn't just a boy. It was THE boy, the one she couldn't seem to get off her mind. She rushed over, grabbing the skateboard, her other hand over the cut on her arm. "Oh my gosh, are you okay?"

Brad had come out from under the truck, and was drinking another glass of tea when he heard a girl yell "STUPID THING!" and he turned to see her throw what looked like an Ipod into the bushes. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion, but a smile pulled at the corner of his lips.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:24 pm

Akira's curiosity got the best of her. She walked over and picked it up and tried the slidy thing again. She slid along the line this time and it unlocked. "Ooh." She hit a button and music started playing. She heard the voice and gasped. "It's a communicator! Hello? Can you hear me?" She tried to get a response from the voice x3

Ash sat up and rubbed his head. "What? Oh yeah I'm fine." He stood up and looked at the girl. He remembered her! She was in his school! He smiled,"Oh hi. You go to the um..school right?" His eyes traveled to the cut on her arm and he frowned,"Oh...is that my fault? I'm sorry.."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:30 pm

December looked at her arm. "Oh it's nothing.... Just a scratch." She looked back up at him, and smiled. He remembered her! So she wasn't exactly a nobody. "Yea, I have 3rd period and lunch with you." She chuckled a little bit, setting the skateboard down.

Brad laughed softly, and walked over. "I don't think Eminem can hear you......" His smile had gone farther than just the corner of his lips, and his eyebrows werent furrowed. He was still shirtless, and his hands were smudged with black from working on his truck. But his icey blue eyes were sparkling.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:35 pm

Akira looked up at him,"You know this...'Eminem'? How do I work this thing? Is it broken? Is that why he can't hear me?" She pushed her finger on the screen and a new song popped up. "Ooh! Hello? Can you hear me?" Apparently Adel couldn't hear her either x3

Ash smiled,"Oh yeah! Lunch. Is the food always like that?" He wrinkled his nose. He looked at his skateboard which she held. He reached out and took it. "Thanks." He wasn't the most polite, just snatching it away, after all, he was from another planet.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:23 pm

Jace laughed, thinking she was joking around. "Um, you're supposed to just listen to it. Each song has its own story." He gently held out his hand for the Ipod, wanting her show her.

December smiled, "Yea, the food is ALWAYS like that. But I guess it keep us from going hungry. I'm always afraid its gunna crawl off the plate..." She studied him. "I'm December." She held out her hand for a handshake. She tilted her head a little, her dark, emerald green eyesmatching her sweet, innocent smile.

xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:29 pm

Akira frowned, confused. She dropped the iPod onto his hand and watched. "Song? Story? Um...Okay...so this..'song'...is it what I heard? How does it have a story?" She tilted her head, her eyes studying him.

Ash smiles,"Okay. Yeah, I wouldn't be suprised if it did crawl off the plate." He was thinking that he expected any earth food to get up and walk off because it looked so weird.

Akira's eyes:

Out of this World. Literally. (OPEN) Eye
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:39 am

Brad: "Well if you listen to him talk, the words make up a small story. Each song has its own story." The piercing gaze of her eyes made him feel like a small bug under a microscope.

December: She put her hand down, a little disappointed and confused. "Yea...... So what's your name?"
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:33 am

Ash smiled. "I'm Ash. Lemme guess..your first and last names are Insanely Beautiful?" What? Just because he was an alien didn't mean that he wasn't charming x3

Akira smiled, "oh...thats cool. Thanks....I'm Akira."She turned her eyes onto the ipod. It was a mysterious device.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Brad: He flashed a smile. "A very prettyy name" He mused. "I'm Bradley, or Brad for short."

December: He smiled and blushed a little, tugging on a peice of her dark chocolate brown hair. "Nooo.. My name is December Jones." He was so cute.... But it seemed like he didn't know it.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:15 pm

Akira smiles up at him. "Nice to meet you Brad. Have you been here long?" She asked, meaning Earth, although it sounded like she meant in the area.

Ash smiles,"Then I was close. That's a beautiful name....December.." He let it roll over his tongue. It was truly a beautiful name.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:14 pm

Brad: "I've been here my whole life, waiting for something outta this world to come and change it." He sighed. Nothing exciting ever happened to him, unless you count pointless girlfriend drama. His last girlfriend lasted 2 weeks becuase she was so controling. But thats about it. "How long have YOU been here"

December: She blushed a little more. "Um... Thank you. So uh, how old are you Ash?"
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:28 pm

Name: Leo ( devil spawn
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?:
Personality(No meet me or Find out): sweet, gentle, emo.
History(Optional):
Looks:

Name: Alexandra
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Alien or no? If yes, what are your powers?: mind control, holder of you deepest darkes fears and worries
Personality(No meet me or Find out): bitchy at times but sweet when you get to know her
History(Optional):
Looks:

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:50 pm

Akira smiles,"About a week. Outta this world? Well I can help with that." She giggled.

Ash smiled,"eighteen. And you?"

sorreh lame DX
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Brad: He smiled in a charming way, his teeth almost perfectly white. "I'm sure you can....... " He looked around, thinking. "I can show you around if you want me too." He looked down at his shirtless body. "And I can go grab a shirt if you want. Most of the people around her are used to me walking around without a shirt, but you probablly arent." Chuckling, her waited for her answer.

December: She tucked a strand of her black-brown hair behind her ear, smiling. "I'm seventeen. My birthday is next month, in December." She laughed a little. "My name is December and I was born in December."
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:30 pm

Akira smiles, glancing at his bare chest, her smiling widening. "No, you don't need to bother with a shirt. It's fine." She giggled,"and okay. I'd like that."

Ash chuckles,"That's a coincidence now isn't it?" He wondered what the temperature would be like in December. Earth was a weird place...always changing temperature. "Is it warm in December? Or cold?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:59 am

Brad chuckled. "Alrighty then......" He held out his arm, like a gentleman, smiling. "C'mon along M'lady and let me show you the wonders of this small but beautiful town." His blue eyes sparkled myscheviously.

December gave him an odd look, then laughed. "Its cold of course!" she shook her head good naturedly and gave him a smile. Her teeth were pearly white.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum