RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Controlled Chaos

+4
Paranoiac Razor
Blood-Vampire
Britt-21
Linzwithout007
8 posters

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

Controlled Chaos - Page 12 Empty Re: Controlled Chaos

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:51 am

Travis: "I know, and I can't thank you enough for that. I mean, the loss of my mother was really hard and all but you just helped me get through it with as little pain as possible. I wish I could pay you back for that, honestly." He started pressing more kisses to her shoulder before moving slowly up towards her neck.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:55 am

Kairi: "you dont have to pay me back at all. You deserved all the love and care I had givin you." I held in a soft moan from his lips meeting my neck but I managed to speak "you know what happens when you kiss my neck." I grinned slightly and closed my eyes as he kissed my neck
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:59 am

Travis: "I know, and I love it." He chuckled again and pressed a few more kisses to her neck before nipping he tender skin lightly. "And I'm pretty sure you do too." Again, smiling, he continued kissing her neck.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:03 am

Kairi: I let out a soft breath, it was held but still. "You know I love it." I said before getting sick of the neck kissing and I just brought his face up with mine. I kissed him passionately
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:08 am

Travis: With his lips placed against hers, that left his hands free. He grasped the base of her hips and adjusted their position before rolling over onto his back, so that she was ontop of him in the space of the backseat.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:11 am

Kairi: I let my body rest on his, still kissing travis. I pulled away and looked into his eyes "I love you. I know I said it before but I still dont think once is enough."

gtg bbt
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:47 am

Travis: "I love you too, Kairi." His hand cupped her cheek, gently brushing his thumb against her cheek bone lightly. "I don't think I'd be able to be stuck in a backseat this long with anybody else." With a chuckle, his free hand slipped around to the back of her neck and urged her father downwards, pressing his lips against the tender skin of the center of her neck.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:19 pm

Kairi: I smiled "Well thats good, I guess." the lips that met my skin made a moan slip out. I blushed alittle and closed my eyes. I had forgotten we were in our bathing suits still, well... I was the one with the suit. He had the pants. I mentaly laughed and just had a smile on my face "I really love your kisses, you know that?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:00 pm

Travis: "I was thinking you did, the way you carry on when I kiss you." His hand moved down to the small of her back and pressed against it as the other still worked her neck. Of course, his lips remained glued to the skin of her neck, unable to pry himself away because he was enjoying himself.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:09 pm

Kairi: "Well no reason to pull away, so carrying on is the best." chills ran up my spine from his touch. "You are never boring as well. I like that." i pulled myself from his lips and I met his lips. Kissing him passionately. I then started to kiss his neck, getting back at him and gently nibbling on his skin with a light giggle
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:22 pm

Travis: Letting out a chuckle, he hit his lip and closed his eyes. She felt so good, carrying on was definitely the best solution. A quick moan of pleasure rose up out of his mouth and he pressed both of his hands against her back. She had a greater effect on his than he thought.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:38 pm

Kairi: I laughed and spoke "I never heard that come from you.".Breathing gently against his skin I went back to kissing his neck. "we are also such teases to one another, dont you think?" he had really changed my life ever since we started dating, even when tyranny was around.. They both changed my life but now.. I mostly got Travis. Tyranny is just a big pain in the ass now.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:44 pm

Travis: "It doesn't happen very often." He took a moment to pause, bring his lip once again as she kissed his neck. "But when it does, it just means I'm really enjoying what's going on." His eyes hadn't even opened, but were closed tight, trying to keep himself from moaning anymore. It's quite understandable why Tyranny would want Kairi. She was perfect in his opinion. Of course, he'd only been dreaming of being with her sinc she was a child.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:49 pm

Kairi: notcing he was distracted. I lifted my hand and wrapped it around him, so now my hand was under his back. I dont think hes ticklish anymore, but its worth a shot. I then started moving my fingers on the tickle spot. I always loved hearing his laugh. It cheered me up all the time.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:58 pm

Travis: Ignoring her hand at first, he just kept his eyes closed and enjoyed her against him. When he felt her hand start working against his ticklish spot, he started chuckling and trying to get away from her. Then it got more intense and he started laughing. "S-Stop. P-Please."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:09 pm

Kairi: I laughed and let him get away, I leaned on the door, and looked at him, laughing "I was hoping you were still ticklish." I grinned and layed there, looking at him. "You know where all my tickle spots are. You used to tickle me when I slept."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:22 pm

Travis: "Because your so fun to tickle." He smirked and leaned across the car to where she was leaning against the door and pressed his lips to hers. His swim trunks were just about dry now, but were her clothing? He pulled away and looked down to her swimsuit. "If you want to change, I can get out really quick. It must be kinda freezing with nothing on but that?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:35 pm

Kairi: I grinned and kissed him back as his lips met my own. he pulled away and looked down at my bikini. "I could change with you in here, and ill show you how." I pulled out some dry clothes and undergarments. My bikini was dry and i put my undergarments over my bikini, once thoes were on, I got the bikini off like magic and I put on my shirt. I looked at Travis and smiled "See no problemo" I laughed and hugged him
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Travis: "Got ourselves a real Houdini here huh?" He smirked and leaned in again, giving her lips a drawn out kiss. Once he pulled away, he bit his lip and sat back against the other door. "Well, I have to say, I think with all the kissig we've done in here, the windows arent that fogged up. I'm surprised."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:07 pm

Hey, can I join? :)
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:09 pm

Kairi: "Oh yeah, you're right, but your window is cracked opened just alittle bit. So I guess all the air goes out."I crawled over to his side and sat in front of him. Meeting his eyes "We just know how to breathe as well."

yush!! :D
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:10 pm

Heehee :P

Let me write up some forms up then :D
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:06 pm

Name: Abigail Marie Flakey
Nickname: Abby, Flake -.-
Siblings: I have four brothers, Danny, Mark, Rhys, and Jake,
Talents: Well... I'm pretty good at sports, I can be a good actress when I wanna be, and I'm not a bad singer either. I'm also pretty good at English, and cooking, but that's it.
Flaws: Uh, I'm terrible at math and science. And I guess I act more of a guy than a girl, if that counts as a flaw...
Interests: Well I'm interested in a lot of things.
Year of highschool: Junior!
Crush: No.
Type: Well... I guess my perfect guy would be, nice, and sweet. A little bit good looking, down to Earth. Generally kind, nothing major. He doesn't have to be the most popular guy, or the best looking or the fittest, but, just someone kind and who will respect me.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: No, I haven't really got much time for that...
Athlete/popular/nerd/other: Uhmm... I'm kind of athletic, I pay attention in some classes the best I can, but I don't act like an athlete or a nerd, and I wouldn't say I'm popular either so... Yeah.
Personality: Abigail is sweet, kind, she usually thinks of others before she thinks of herself, that's how she has always been. She does tend to act more of a guy than a girl, because that's how she grew up, she doesn't let her emotions get to her, so unless you really know her, she's always smiling, and 'happy'. She can take care of herself, and isn't afraid to speak her mind at times, which has - on several occaisions - gotten her into trouble and a fair few fights.
History: Abigail's mother left when she was nine years old. Abby was really close to her mom and she found it the most difficuly once she left. Her dad worked almost all the time to get enough money for them, so she hardly ever saw him, she spent most of her time with Danny, her older brother. She would do the shopping, cooking, cleaning, and washing, Danny would always try to help her, but het just ended getting in the way. She's always tried to be strong, for the sake of her twin brothers, Rhys and Jake, who were only two when their mom left. She never told anybody about her past, because it is a sensitive subject for her, and the rest of her family of course. Years past, she grew up with her dad and her brothers, since they were all boys, she played a lot of sports.
Werewolf/human/hunter: Human.
Looks: Abigail has long, straight, dark brown hair which is rather thick. She has dark green eyes, with flecks of a lighter green and has a few light freckles under her eyes. She has a cute smile, when she really smiles that is, and she is an average height for her age and isn't thin like a model, but isn't overweight either, with doing sports and a lot of walking, it's pretty easy to keep fit.

Name: Daniel Flakey
Nickname: I just go by Danny
Siblings: Abby, Mark, and Rhys and Jake.Talents: I'm pretty good at sports and looking after my family and that's it really.
Flaws: I don't have much of a social life.
Interests: I'm interested in cooking, I keep getting Abby to teach me so... Yeah.
Year of highschool: Senior.
Crush: Nah.
Type: I have a thing for brunettes ;) And she has to have nice eyes. I love brown eyes... Or green ones. It would be nice if she was smart as well.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Unfortunetely, no.
Athlete/popular/nerd/other: Uhm, I wouldn't really say one 'cause I'm a bit of everything... Sort of.
Personality: Daniel is often quiet and secretive, mostly because of his past, he can also be sweet and charming when he wants to. He is generally kind, and like Abby, is always thinking of others before himself.
History: Pretty much the same as Abby's, however, one night when he was walking home from his part time job, something happened, he got changed to a werewolf, he didn't know who did it, because it was dark, and he tries to keep to himself, he's more of a lone wolf. He doesn't really know that anyone else are werewolves yet...
Werewolf/human/hunter: Werewolf...
Looks: He has short, rather messy dark brown hair, it's slightly spikey too, he has deep brown eyes, which seem to see right through to the soul of a person. He has more of a strong, muscled stomach, rather than packs, and like his sister, his true smile is one that is rather cute, and he has dimples like Abby, too.

I'll add more later :P

Last edited by Scamp-A-Doodle on Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:18 pm

So yeah, would you like to roleplay? XD
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:29 pm

Hola :)

Travis: "I suppose we do huh?" His hand cupped her cheek again and he smirked. "I was going to say we haven't been kissing enough yet until the windows fog, but that works too." That caused him to chuckle and he pulled her into his lap with her back against his chest.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum