RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Controlled Chaos

+4
Paranoiac Razor
Blood-Vampire
Britt-21
Linzwithout007
8 posters

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

Controlled Chaos - Page 7 Empty Re: Controlled Chaos

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Zoey
I smiled and pulled away laying my forehead on his and smirked. "Hola" I say with a smirk and pulse away and stood up on the bed. "So what should we do today?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:42 pm

Kairi: "Always and forever, Travis." smiled and pulled away, turning to the pancakes and putting 3 onto a plate and handing them to him "eat these till the others come out, okay?" I turned to kiss his cheek.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:50 pm

Travis: "Yes ma'am." He gave her cheek a kiss in return and walked to the table. When he sat down, he looked his pancakes over and instantly felt his stomach growl. Pancakes were nearl his favorite thing to eat. No wonder every time she made them he needed extra. His cut a peice out and ate it before making and audible 'yumm'.

Greg: "I don't now really. I suppose we could go do a bit of shopping, seeing as how I need clothing for school and all. We won't be going back for a week, but it's better to be prepared." He shrugged and got off the bed holding out his hand. "Of course we'll have to get dress and all but I think we can enjoy it. Ill even get some clothing for you."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:02 pm

Kairi: laughed alittle "Glad you like it." I put another pancake on the pan as one went onto a plate "So what is our plans today?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:06 pm

Travis: "Well, I planned on working on the house a bit. Seeing as how the roof leaks a bit above the guest room. Pipers already complained about it a few times, that's why she moved out. Other than that, I don't really know. It's not supposed to rain for a while but I should get it fixed. Wanna join me up there. Maybe we can even just camp out for a while and have some conversation?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:10 pm

Kairi: "hmm, okay, that sounds like a good idea. Having a leaky roof is really bad." I got juice for him and put it on the tble and went back to the stove and cooked 4 more pancakes and put them on the table. I took one.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:13 pm

Zoey
I smiled and got off the bed with him. "All I need to do is change my shirt. I'm already wearing a nice pair of shorts on anyways." I say with a smile and poke his sides.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:09 pm

Travis: "Yeah, a leaky roof can ruin the whole house. Rotting out the beams in the attic and the. The roof would cave in and all..." He shook his head and smiled. "Boring talk, I know." He kept on eating and looked at her.

Greg: "Aright, you change and I'll go change." He kissed he cheek before walking out and to his room. He could t really decide on what to wear so he put on some dark blue jeans that hung low on his waist and a v neck, charcoal grey in color.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:15 pm

Soey
I walked to mu room and changed into a light blue tank top and slipped on some sandals. I then walked to his room and slipped in very quietly and snuck up to behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Hola."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:24 pm

Kairi: giggled "Yeah, we dont want anything bad to happen. So we'll work on it once we are done with breakfast and such. After we can relax and spend more time together" smiles
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:10 pm

Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:14 pm

Greg: "Hola señorita." Hechuckled before turning in her arms and placing his lips against hers. He rather liked kissing her, he'd never really been one to kiss women a lot. Never really bothered with that sort of intimacy. It just felt different for Zoey.

Travis: "We'll definitely spend some time together afterwards Kairi. I think I've got an idea." He smiled and stood up after finishing his pancakes. "Your not afraid of heights are you?" It was a logical question for what he had in mind to do.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:21 pm

Kairi: "err.. No. Not unless its skyscraper high.. That gets me dizzy." I rubbed the back of my head "Why do you ask?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:24 pm

Travis: "Well, I was thinking we could go diving. And maybe even spend the night on the cliffs. Not literally on them, but by them ya know? In the car or whatever." He shrugged and put his plate in the sink and washed it.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:27 pm

Kairi: "And what about school, I cant be out forever, nor can you."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:32 pm

Travis: "Hmm, right. We can go to school the day after tomorrow. Is that alright?" The day after tomorrow must be a Thursday, which was always the worst day for him to go to school. Pre Cal was never an easy subject for anyone to pass.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:34 pm

Kairi: "Alright, fine." smiled and cleaned up the plates "why dont you pack some things we'll need? It'll give us a good start." I washed the dishes and the pan that I had used.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Zoey
I smiled and missed him back and pulled away and fixed his hair alittle and smirked. "So you ready to go or did I change for nothing?" I asked and tilted my head alittle.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:07 pm

Greg: "Oh, we're going. Don't worry." He smirked and gave her another kiss, longer this time before walking down stairs and towards his car. Once they were at his car, he opened the door for her and waved a hand towards the inside. "Your chariot my lady."

Travis: He nodded and rubbed the back of his neck a bit before giving her a quick kiss on the cheek and went upstairs. His hands rummaged through his closet and found a bag for all of their items. He grabbed swim trunks for himself but didn't know exactly what to bring her, so he went on again grabbing towels and sunscreen.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:30 pm

Zoey
I laugh alittle and followed him to his car. Once I got there I smiled. "Oh so we are doing the princess like theme. How fun." I say with a smirk and kiss his cheek and got in.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:18 pm

Kairi: Smiling, I dryed the dishes and put them away, I then walked upstairs "How you doing so far?" I seen his swimming trunks but not my Bikini "Couldnt find my bikini?" I asked, heading to the drawers and pulling it out. it had flames and a black base (main is black, deatail is the red-orange-yello flames)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:08 pm

Travis: "I didn't want to go digging through your dresser, just in case." He shrugged and put the towels into the bag before turning to her and pulling her to him. "I think we're gonna need blankets for the car or whatever and probably a sweater each. Wanna get the blankets and I'll grab two of my hoodies?"

Greg: "Of course." He shut the door and walked around to the driver side before getting in. Pushin the key into the ignition, he twisted and listened as the engine roared to life and settled at a soft purr. That brought a smile to his face and he turned to look at her. "Are you sure your ready? Don't need anything or haven't forgotten anything?"
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:32 pm

Kairi: I smiled and looked up at him "Sure!" she kissed him softly and went into the closet, pulling out blankets "it is getting pretty chilly lately. Sometimes its hot." shrugged "I doubt it'll get cold again."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:48 pm

Zoey
I looked at hik and raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean? What was I to remember?" I asked and tilted my head as I put on my seat belt.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:23 pm

Greg: "nothing, I was just making sure." He shrugged and pulled out of the driveway. When he drove towards town, there were a few signs stating a new curfew. Anyone out past dusk will be taken home immeadiately. Probably because tyranny was on such a rampage. Being alone and all, he didn't have anyone to really care about except the pack.

Travis: He nodded and tugged two hoodies from hangers in the closet. "Just to be safe, is what I mean by bringing the hoodies and blankets. Plus, it's easier to snuggle with a blanket." He smirked and gas her a quick wink before walking downstairs again to put the stuff beside the door. So when he finished with the roof they could just go.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum