RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Controlled Chaos

+4
Paranoiac Razor
Blood-Vampire
Britt-21
Linzwithout007
8 posters

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Controlled Chaos - Page 18 Empty Re: Controlled Chaos

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:21 pm

Abigail: Corbin had briskly changed the subject by pointing out the shops, "Thanks." I said, then we said our goodbyes and partes, going our separate ways. I got the stuff we needed, paid for them and started to walk home, I still had quite a bit of time to kill, so I decided to walk back through the forest and enjoy the scenery and the sweet smell of autumn going into winter.
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:32 pm

Trevor: He himself had already gone into the woods in his wolf form. Looking around and hoping to not be shot. He heard something which caused him to growl. He narrowed his eyes and senced a girl, he stopped as he seen her come into View.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:09 pm

Abby: When I saw the wolf I froze and my eyes widened. I didn't dare move. What would I do if it ran at me? Knowing me I would scream and run as fast as I could. Maybe if I stayed perfectly still then it would just go away... So that's just what I did. I stood as still as I possibly could and waited for it to go.
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:47 pm

Trevor: walking over he started to sniff her and then he sat in front of her. Blinking and looking cute. He nuzzled her leg softly and then looked back at her
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:26 pm

Abigail: My eyes widened even more, and I hadn't realised that I was holding my breath. He didn't seem to want to hurt me, and I couldn't see any other wolves around. After a few more moments, I came to a conclusion and decided that I was safe, I slowly let out a sigh of relief, before I carefully and very cautiously started to crouch down, to the wolf's level. "Hey there." I said in a quiet voice, so that I didn't startle the creature.
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:31 pm

Trevor: He watched the girl, feeling bad that he scared her. He watched as she crouched and he licked her cheek and sat down, looking at her and sniffing her face. Then Trevor layed down and rolled on his back then sat up again, wagging his tail
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:49 am

Abigail: I managed to make my giggle quieter than it would have been. "Aren't you a cutie." I said with a smile, plucking up my bravery, I stroked the wolf under it's chin, dogs sometimes liked to be stroked there, so maybe wolfs do to, after all, they were pretty much dogs...
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:33 am

Trevor: he closed his eyes as she started to stroke his chin. There went his foot, started thumping on the floor. Inside his head, he thought it was funny and mentally laughed. He then opened his eyes and looked at her. Moving his head and licking her hand.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:04 pm

Abigail: I giggled again as he licked my hand and I sat down onto the dirt, I'd probably have some of it on my jeans now but oh well. "Danny wouldn't believe me if I told him a stroked a wolf." I said with a laugh before stroking his head gently with my left hand as he continued to lick my right hand. Danny would be worried if anything, and so would dad...
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:16 pm

Trevor: he stopped licking her hand and looked at her, he tackled her and licked her face, he was still laughing in his head, if dogs could smile, he would smile right now.' His tail wagging and everything. He kinda liked interactign with people in his wolf form. It felt.. nice in some way that humans dont understand what it was like to be a dog.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:03 pm

I'm surprised he didn't react to the Danny thing XD

Abigail: I giggled even more when the wolf tackled me, because I knew it was only playing with me. I ticked him more, but then my phone started ringing, I frowned slightly, but answered it. "Hello?" I said before listening to Danny go on about how I was really late. "Sorry Danny." I muttered to my older brother. "'kay, I'm on my way." I rolled my eyes a little. "Sorry buddy, I gotta go." I apologized to the wolf before I stood up, brushed myself off, then headed home.

Trever follow her? XD
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:08 pm

XD cause he knows XDDD

Trevor started to begin to grow a liking to this girl. She was really sweet, like if she was an animal person. When he seen her frown he whined alittle and got off her. He watched her stand and begin to leave. Once she was out of his sights he began 'stalking' her like if she was his prey. She obviously wasnt but, he had to stay quiet in order to follow her without being heard.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:24 pm

Lol XD

Abigail: I finally made it back to the small house and was greeted by Danny 'Finally' he said, playfully and teasing me. I laughed and hugged him back when he hugged me. "Sorry I'm late, I had a little... Distraction." I said, before laughing again. 'Its fine.' He said with a shrug, then I walked inside to start dinner and maybe do some of the cleaning.

Danny: Once I was sure Abby had gone in. I approached the woods, I had smelt something... Something familiar. I think it was my wolf instincts kicking in. I had smelt it on Abigail, so... I wanted to know what she had been doing, cause I was protective like that. It smelt so damn familiar though! I just couldn't put my finger on what it was though.

Then Trevor appears out of nowhere lmao XD
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:28 pm

Trevor continued to follow and stop at the end of the woods, watching her abnd that Danny kid he had met earlier. He watched and then went back into the woods, hiding untill Danny came, thats what Trevor wanted. As soon as Danny came into view Trevor walked and stood in front of Danny and growled at him, with a slightl snarl, lets hope Danny knows who Trevor was and that this wolf was Trevor.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:33 pm

Why does Trevor want Danny?
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:36 pm

right now trevor is testing to see if Danny knows the wolf is trevor, he doesnt want anything from him
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:45 pm

Oh XD Danny knows that XD

Danny: I looked at the wolf and smiled slightly. Just the same as I met him. Kind of. "Hey Trevor." I said briefly. I knew I recognised the scent! I just knew it! It was Trevor! At least I knew that it had only been him with Abby, not some strange person I didn't know. "I need to be getting back. I'll see you soon." I said to Trevor with a slight shrug. Then started to walk back.
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:29 pm

Trevor shifted back and chuckled "Good work." he then nodded "Oh, wait danny."

fingers cold
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:34 pm

Danny: I smiled again, was it some kind of test? I dunno. I turned around and looked at him. "Yeah?" I asked, looking at him, wonder and a little bit of curiosity in my eyes. I wondered what he wanted to talk to me about. My sister maybe? The moon in a few days? Possibly. A meeting? I doubted it, but it was still an option...
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:36 pm

Trevor walked over "About your sister, can you introduce me to her? She has only met my wolf side and I want her to meet the real me. Of course I wouldnt tell her what I am." He ran his hand through his hair "If thats alright with you"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:00 pm

Danny: "Sure, its fine." I said with a smile before walking back again, sure that he was following. "I'll warn you know though, she's not like any other girl you'll ever meet." I chuckled a little before heading back to the house. I walked in, and looked at Abby who was playing with the twins, I smiled at that. She was like a mother. Since they never got the chance to have one, Abby was sort of like one.

Abigail: "Where'd you go off to?" I asked my brother with a laugh, then I realised that he had brought a friend home, I instantly blushed because I was a bit of a mess. I had a baggy jumper on, with a tank top underneath, and tracksuit bottoms on, my hair was up in a scruffy ponytail, I wasn't intending to go out again, so I was just chilling out, and definitely wasn't expecting Darren to bring a friend with him! "Uhh, sorry, Danny, I didn't realise you were having a friend over." I muttered, before I stood up and headed into the kitchen. I looked at the time, dad would be home any minute, so I needed to finish the dinner.
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:10 pm

Trevor smiled at the girl before she left "I know shes different, Danny. I think me hanging around for a bit was a good thing." he shrugged and walked into the Kitchen "Im Trevor, you can call me Trev if you would like. Whats your name?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:18 pm

Abigail: "I'm Abigail, you can call me Abby if you would like." I said with a fake smile as I copied his way of speaking. "Uhm, odd question, kinda, but has Danny invited you for din-" at that point the phone went off. I sighed. "Sorry." I said before heading towards the house phone. I listened to my dad speak across the line. "Okay, bye." Were the only two words that I really needed to say. I put the phone back and walked back over. Dad wouldn't be joining us for dinner. Oh well. "Anyway, has Danny invited you for dinner?" I asked Trevor.
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:23 pm

Trevor parted his lips and let out a soft chuckle "No clue, I just bumped into him and well, here I am." Abby he would love to call her "I love your name by the way, Abby." a smile tugged his lips and he scanned over the counters "What are you planning to make? I dont mind helping. I acually like cooking."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:43 pm

Abigail: I had to admit it, I felt a little heat rush to my cheeks when he said he loved my name. I turned around to look at the ingredients I had gotten out. "Oh, I'm making spaghetti bolognaise." I said with a little smile. It was pretty easy to make, and you could make it in large amounts, meals like that are what we had a lot of the time, just simple stuff to eat, but kinda healthy and where it doesn't take long to make. I faked another smile to be polite. "You can stay for dinner if you want." I said with a shrug.
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum