RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ħɛℓℓ Ɯαя-ωнɛяɛ иσ σиɛ ωαитƨ тσ ɛи∂ тнɛяɛ ℓιғɛ ℓικɛ

3 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Ħɛℓℓ Ɯαя-ωнɛяɛ иσ σиɛ ωαитƨ тσ ɛи∂ тнɛяɛ ℓιғɛ ℓικɛ - Page 3 Empty Re: Ħɛℓℓ Ɯαя-ωнɛяɛ иσ σиɛ ωαитƨ тσ ɛи∂ тнɛяɛ ℓιғɛ ℓικɛ

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri May 25, 2012 4:27 am

Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Ħɛℓℓ Ɯαя-ωнɛяɛ иσ σиɛ ωαитƨ тσ ɛи∂ тнɛяɛ ℓιғɛ ℓικɛ - Page 3 Empty Re: Ħɛℓℓ Ɯαя-ωнɛяɛ иσ σиɛ ωαитƨ тσ ɛи∂ тнɛяɛ ℓιғɛ ℓικɛ

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 25, 2012 7:47 am

Naomi: "God Dammit Scott! Just sit down! I got this!" I made him sit once again and pulled out my twin pistols.I shot at every person that came towards this tower,except for Derek.As I shot,tears fell down my eyes.We couldnt let Scott die first...it would be cruel to do that to him "I dont care if we'll die anyway.I just want you to be here with me..with us..and help us.I always wanted you to be the last person because your too good,Scott.Im serious.." I looked at him from the corner of my eye and kept talking "I love you Scott.But I never had the guts to tell you"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 25, 2012 8:14 am

Wild one wrote:Alice:
she walka round looking at bloody body . her eye flicker a little she stared at the trees felthing. she sat down in grass and smile the air.

Am i acccepted?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri May 25, 2012 5:40 pm

yes u are, but the war started

Scott

Thing Flashed Before His eyes, seeing her pull him back his Vision Blured, as he heard her talking the only words he heard her say was (i Love You) He got up even if his Vision Was Blury, He Kissed her, and smiled "I Love You Too"

Derek

He Was Kicking Ass Out There, Not One Cut on Him Intil a Person came From Behind and Stabed Him In the Back, he froze blood pouring out of his mouth, his eyes squinting as he fell to the ground

Scott

"DEREK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He Got an Arrow and Shot the Guy who Stabed Derek "DEREK! i have to go down there!" He Sneeked down there and draged derek into the House, i started to Cry derek was there my Whole Life, He was my Bestest Friend. "Derek please."

Derek

"Scott..your the bestest friend i ever had..." Seeing Scott Cry, One Little Tear Streamed down my Face, My Heart Beat Slowling Down, As I Almost Died, I Layed there with Scott, I Begun to stop breathing as i died
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 25, 2012 6:24 pm

Naomi: I blushed when he kissed me and I smiled untill i looked over and seen Derek "no!!!!" I yelled and then I got down with scott and looked around for anyone else.Nope.all dead.I ran over to Derek and tried to save him "no Derek,dont die on us!" I looked at him and tears fell down my cheeks.He was gone and now there was only 3 of us.I ran my hand through my hair and then closed his eyes "We love you Derek...be safe and help us while your on the other side." Logan stood there,he looked like he was going to cry too.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri May 25, 2012 7:30 pm

Scott

He Got up, Anger Building Up, He Grabed Derek's Knives and put it on my Bow and i pulled it back, at a person comeing tward up, I let go it goes threw the guy, and Hits another person, Scott was Horribly mad when they killed Derek, Scott ran out there killing as much people as Possible, there's only three of us and like 20 of them, Scott thought and Knew he was ganna die sooner or later, a Girl came out of no where, and Deadlocked me, Me Mummbling trying to to get out of the deadlock

Girl

"Who ever is ganna shot me, ill kill you with me" she laughed
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Naomi: i then ran out and helped and then I seen a girl and seen her put scott into a lock.I sneeked over and then shot her directly in the head.My pistol had a silencer on and I got her.I managed to get scott out of there. (sorry XD) and I helpped him inside "Stay here! Lock the doors and block them." I ran back out and into the tower and then grabbed the clips I gave Scott and saved them,I shot every person out there,moving as fast as I could.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri May 25, 2012 7:41 pm

Scott

He Sat In a Corner Seeing Derek Lay There Dead, I Cried, As All I Remember Before War's Started When We Were Kids, I remember him Trying to Get Toys Up In My Closet, and Him Falling off the Chair and hanging in my Closet, More and More memeries Apeard in my Mind, Just Makeing me Cry Harder, I Couldnt Breath, I Had my Enhaler in my Pocket, as I Took a Breath from It and Put it back into my Pocket fast, Only Derek new I had A Enhaler, I Layed down onto my Side, Crying my Eyes out but No Noise,facing the wall, Not Carring for the Pain, Or Even Cared If he Died, Game Over For Me
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 25, 2012 7:46 pm

Naomi: I ran back inside,covered in blood.I had killed every person out there.I then went to the closet and took out a blanket and covered Dereks body.I kissed my 2 fingers and placed them on his head "We will miss you" I told him.And then I walked over to Scott "Scott..." I then lifted his shirt and looked at his wound.I got the first aid kit and then took care of the wound "I know you love him as a brother very much.I also thought of him as one.We have to move on.He would want us to do that.He'll guide us in some way."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri May 25, 2012 7:51 pm

Scott

As He Was Still Faceing the Wall, He Mummbled "Naomi, Either Way If we Move On, Everything Get's Worse, I Litterally Almost had a heart attack about a couple minutes ago," He Moved alittle Bumping into the Wall as His Enhaler Fell Out, He Snatched It Really Quickly
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 25, 2012 7:58 pm

Naomi: "Scott...but still..Just calm down,breath,relax" I then heard something drop and then I looked at it and lowered my eyes "why didnt you tell me Scott..I thought we were like best friends..." I finished and put the first aid away.And got water for us both. I handed him one "If I knew you had that..If you died on me out of the blue and you didnt tell me I would have felt guilty!" my eyes watered up.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri May 25, 2012 8:01 pm

Scott

"I Just.....Just, If I get To carried away or scared, or worried, or just sad or angery i cant blackout and it might end out as signal of death for me.." He said holding the Glass of Water
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Naomi: I sighed "Tell me these things next time Scott..." I kissed his head. "just relax.Think of happy stuff.Like cookies and so called 'ponys'"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri May 25, 2012 8:05 pm

Scott

his face went plain "I'm a Guy you Know" He Covered his Face, and Grunted as He Covered His Wounded Side,
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 25, 2012 8:13 pm

Naomi: "then think about girls.Be a pervert.I dont know" I rubbed his back "just relax and all.I dont want to lose you also."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri May 25, 2012 8:15 pm

omg! two people can live, and boy and girl, and if they love eachother they can have kids and make more people in the world =D and derek doesnt have to die, a spirit from wereever can make derek and masive Dire wolf [dereks spirit animal was a wolf] :DD sound perfect!

Scott

he sat in the corner "Please be careful Naomi"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 25, 2012 8:18 pm

*big ass facepalm* I SAID THAT BEFROE! XD I love it when people do that though.You say it and then a while leater is like "OH HEY!" and blah XD so funny XDDDDDD

Naomi: "i'll be fine Scott.I kicked everyones ass out there.They are all dead.I pretty much took everything they had on them" I shrugged "I may look bloody but no wound.I hope"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri May 25, 2012 8:24 pm

Oh Ha XD My bad didnt see anything XDD

Derek as Wolf. Ħɛℓℓ Ɯαя-ωнɛяɛ иσ σиɛ ωαитƨ тσ ɛи∂ тнɛяɛ ℓιғɛ ℓικɛ - Page 3 33yozl0

Scott

"So Is There People Still Out There..." He Looked at The Blanket that Covered Derek's Body "Where's Derek's Body?"

Derek

He Snarled Attacking People, Tareing there Head's Off, He Went to The House Scott and Noami were in he Barked Scratching the Door
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 25, 2012 8:28 pm

XDDDD its ok I love it when it happens anyway

Naomi: "no,not now" I looked over at the blanket and my eyes widen as my face went pale I looked at logan who was now sleeping to get the pain 'off' so it wasnt him.I then heard scratching and barking at the door.I pulled out Bloody Thorn and walked over to the door,ready to shoot as I opened the door and seen a wolf,I backed away as I went even paler.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri May 25, 2012 8:32 pm

Derek

He Whimperd as He Ran tward Scott and Licked His face

Scott

he Scared as He Took and Breath from the Enhaler, He Noticed His Eyes "This Might Sound Crazy But This Word Has Derek's Eyes."

Derek

he Barked Hs tail Wagging, As He Ran Over and Grabed a Knife, and Threw it Aiming Directly In The Target
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 25, 2012 8:35 pm

Naomi: I put my gun away when he went and licked scott's cheek.I then closed the door and locked it. "The wolf has his eyes" I watched the wolf throw the knife "Woah! It is Derek!" I got on my knees "COme here Derek.Can you speak like us? or its only wimpering?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri May 25, 2012 8:41 pm

Derek

He barked "I Can Speak" He Ran Over to Naomi and Gave her Licked Her face, and He Layed down "Its Fun Being a Wolf But Sucks At The Same Time, I Can't Eat What I Useally eat."

Scott

Petted His Head and Smiled "Only Derek can do That"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 25, 2012 8:44 pm

Naomi: I smiled as he licked my face and layed down.I kissed his head "you can.we just have to keep things out of the food.Like seasonings and stuff." I looked at Scott and nodded,kissing his cheek and I smiled "iM happy we're together again" looked at Logan "i dont know about him..."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri May 25, 2012 8:49 pm

Derek

When It became Night Time He Slept In The Middle of the Floor, His Body Streached Out, He Slepted

Scott

He Slept in The Corner, Head hangin down
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 25, 2012 8:50 pm

Naomi: i was awake still.I then walked over and picked up scott.And managed.I put him on the couch and put a blanket over him.My leg was wounded but it was cleaned and wrapped up.I sat on the floor and sighed
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum