RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ħɛℓℓ Ɯαя-ωнɛяɛ иσ σиɛ ωαитƨ тσ ɛи∂ тнɛяɛ ℓιғɛ ℓικɛ

3 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Ħɛℓℓ Ɯαя-ωнɛяɛ иσ σиɛ ωαитƨ тσ ɛи∂ тнɛяɛ ℓιғɛ ℓικɛ - Page 2 Empty Re: Ħɛℓℓ Ɯαя-ωнɛяɛ иσ σиɛ ωαитƨ тσ ɛи∂ тнɛяɛ ℓιғɛ ℓικɛ

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Logan: my bad,hes now a Pro.I mentally laughed and then clapped "Go Derek!" I yelled in spirit.He was so going to win this war.At least one of us.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Ħɛℓℓ Ɯαя-ωнɛяɛ иσ σиɛ ωαитƨ тσ ɛи∂ тнɛяɛ ℓιғɛ ℓικɛ - Page 2 Empty Re: Ħɛℓℓ Ɯαя-ωнɛяɛ иσ σиɛ ωαитƨ тσ ɛи∂ тнɛяɛ ℓιғɛ ℓικɛ

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Derek

As The Targets All Went Down, He Smiled Seeing There Were in Here and Logan was Clapping "Thanks Logan" He Smiled, Picking Up all The Knives "This is Ganna Be Fun But Horrible at the Same time." He Laughed and Walked out of the Trainin Room Seeing a Note on the Table, He Picked it Up

Note~

Hello There Derek,Logan,Scott, and Naomi, War is In Couple Week's Hopeing Everything is Going Great,..not I dont think you Really Know Who I Am, But Im Someone From Canada, Ready To Kill You Guy's, Watch Out Im After You.

Sincerly- Bob. [couldnt think of a name]
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 23, 2012 6:42 pm

Logan: I followed "that was some good training.Your a pro" I seen him pick up a note and I looked over his shoulder and then my eyes slightly widen "we need to tell naomi and scott." We were not going to die now.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 23, 2012 6:48 pm

Derek

He Had The Mad Face, He Walked Yo Naomi and Scott "Naomi Scott! Here"

Scott

"What?" He saw derek hand him then Note, he Read it then handed it to Naomi, he was forsure now he needs to train more

The Suckest thing Is, Only One person can be left standing, alone in the entire world
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 23, 2012 6:53 pm

Naomi: I looked at the note that had been givin to me.I shook my head "damnit!" I ran my hand through my hair "We need to stick together.Move,do something!" I was getting fustrated

Logan: "Calm down naomi..All we need to be is prepared before one of us gets hurt.Thats the last thing we need..."

but...how will the person reproduce? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 23, 2012 6:57 pm

only One Person Survives The War, see only North America and Canad people are alive, rest of the people in the world died, from war, and we have t think one of our Charries only survive...

Derek

"Someone Needs to Look out, So No One Comes?"

Scott

"I'll Look out" he Walked off he went to the watch tower, with the bow an arrow the arrow pulled back in the case of someone showing up
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 23, 2012 7:02 pm

one of each or just 1 person? XD

Naomi: I watched him and then I followed.I went up and then I kissed him on the cheek "This is for good luck" I pulled out 3 clips of bullets and handed it to him "these too" I then went to climb down

Logan: "We need to border up windows and the door downstairs in the bacement.Possibly put barbed wire and anything sharp."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 23, 2012 7:06 pm

just one person O.O this is ganna suuucckk

Derek

"I'll get the board" He went to the Attic and Got Board and Everything, he Came down and Grabed a Hammer Boarding up the Windows

Scott

As She Kissed he Smiled "Thanks I Wish You best as Luck as well" As She Gave Him Bullets "Thanks"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 23, 2012 7:09 pm

Logan: I followed and started to help. (eh..)

Naomi: "Dont die on me now." I smiled and climbed down and helpped the guys inside "lemme help too" I helpped.

Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 23, 2012 7:12 pm

Derek

As Day's Go By the War was Tomarrow, I Shock and sat in the Attic Looking Threw a Window at here the war would Start, He Alwas watched Scott, Scott was Down with his Arrow pointing there way

who should die first?|
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 23, 2012 7:16 pm

Shoot.I dont even know XD I say he girl stays untill like...little later XD since shes the only one.

Naomi: I held Bloody Rose and Bloody thorn in my hands (Pistols) And I watched our surroundings,keeping an eye out.I couldnt look away for one moment.

Logan: I held a flash gernade in my hand,i hadnt plled the pin yet but I was ready to.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 23, 2012 7:18 pm

Derek

He Had Knives all around his Body, Holding two Large Ones In His hands, He was Serious Not one Look Anywhere else

Scott

He Squinted his eyes, to have better view not lookig anywhere else

crap then hmm IDK GAHH
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 23, 2012 7:24 pm

Logan: I closed my eyes,feeling any movement around me.I heard a snap and I quickly opened my eyes and threw the flash,and I covered my eyes and I was shot in the shoulder,I grunted and pulled out my sword I charged and blocked the bullets and fought.

Naomi: I heard a gunfire and I knew they were after logan.I hope he was alright.I looked over at something I had seen and then I Shot towards the direction and I heard a scream.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 23, 2012 7:32 pm

Scott

He Heard Everything He Quickly Got Up and Pulled The Arrow Back and Let Go The Arrow Went Directly In The Guy's Shoulder [who shot Logan]

Derek

He Trew the Knife It Landed In The Guy's Eye [who shot Logan], and Threw another knife it landing in the Guy's Mouth Makeing his Side Lips Rip apart

is The war Starting?
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 23, 2012 7:37 pm

Yeah! XD

Logan: I stabbed the guy once since he had enough wounds and he died.I retreated and ran back.Blood dripped down my arm and soaked my shirt "Damn"

Naomi: I put my guns away quickly and ran over and helpped him inside.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 23, 2012 7:40 pm

Derek

He Grabed the Knives from the Guy and Pulled the arrow out and Threw it up back at Scott, Seeing him Catch it, I ran to Logan, and Grabed Patches and Went over "Here" He Handed Him a Towel too Bite on, He Poured medican on the Shot and Raped it up

Scott

He Slide down and Had a Rag and Wiped Blood Off My Arrow, Seeing it Turn Night Time, I Layed back haveing a Hole, I Layed there haveing my arrow threw it slightly
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 23, 2012 7:42 pm

Logan: I bit the towl as the medicine burned my wound

Naomi: I let them 2 alone and I went to Scott (wherever he is XD) "hey Scott.You alright staying watch?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 23, 2012 7:45 pm

Name: Alexus Salma Verte/Edgar Nigel Van Hart/
Nickname:Lexus/Ed
Sex:Female/Male/Female
Personality: Alexus can be sweet but spicy don't miss with her or see get you/ Ed is Kind Hearted boy who give to be any girl boyfriend.
Crush:no/no/no
GF/BF:no/no/
Fiancé:no/no
Huz/Wife:no/no
Kids:no/no
Decription: look at pictures

Looks:

Alexus:
Ħɛℓℓ Ɯαя-ωнɛяɛ иσ σиɛ ωαитƨ тσ ɛи∂ тнɛяɛ ℓιғɛ ℓικɛ - Page 2 293089tumblrlhi9ikwtUn1qdjep2

Edgar:
Ħɛℓℓ Ɯαя-ωнɛяɛ иσ σиɛ ωαитƨ тσ ɛи∂ тнɛяɛ ℓιғɛ ℓικɛ - Page 2 5

Last edited by Wild one on Thu May 24, 2012 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu May 24, 2012 1:08 am

Wild On Delete Two People.

Derek

"Keep this around your Arm Okay?" He Said Geting Up After Wrapping a Arm Strechy thing around his shoulder

Scott

"yeah" He got Up Seeing It's Naomi He Smiled Geting Up, As a Bullet Hit His Side He Flinged Hiting The Wall, He Layed there Bleeding

Derek

He Heard the Shot "There Here" He Ran Climbing Up with Watch Tower, and Saw Scott "SCOTT!"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 24, 2012 7:39 am

Naomi: "scott!!!" I rushed over and ripped a piece of my shirt and pressed it to his side to stop the bleeding.I looked back and pulled out Bloody Rose I looked at scotts wound.It stopped bleeding and it only bled alittle bit.I heard a flash gernade and then I stood and shot hearing and practally seeing the movement.I heard a loud scream come from a woman.And then I heard her fell.I got back down and patted scotts cheek "Stay with me scott." I told him "Stay with me." No way were we gonna lose him.

Logan: I threw my flashes to blind as much people as I could so Derek and Naomi could get out of there and then fight.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu May 24, 2012 2:42 pm

Derek

"The War Starting Naomi try to keep him alive" he Grabed Two Knives and Ran Out, He Saw Two Guy's Run At Him with Knives I Smirked and Threw my Two Knives Hiting Them In The Eyes, I Ran over and grabing my knives and kept stabing them and pulled the knives out and walked tward the People as the War Begun

Scott

He would stop and breath stop and breath then Blood Begun to Pour out of his Mouth, as he grabed His bow and arrow ans got up with a mad face "Assholes" He said blood geting all over is shirt and around his mouth fromit pouring out, He got an Arrow and Pulled back the string then let go, It going straight in a guys side then came out and hit a girl, He then got another arrow, and Pulled it back and let go it going into a Guys eye.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 24, 2012 6:25 pm

Alice:
she walka round looking at bloody body . her eye flicker a little she stared at the trees felthing. she sat down in grass and smile the air.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 24, 2012 10:04 pm

Naomi: I shook my head "Scott! Sit down!" I yelled and then I pulled him onto the floor and pulled out my band thing and wrapped it around his torso "You are not fighting scott.Im not going to lose you." I told him and I looked at him worriedly.I then Gave him water and wiped the blood off his face "Not now."

Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri May 25, 2012 1:44 am

Scott

as he felt her pull him to the ground, he looked at her "I-I cant let Derek go out and fight alone.." He Tried geting up, as he pointed tward then "Naomi, Were Ganna die Anyways Right? No Matter What Im Might as Make it Fast, Why dont You Live? Only One Person in this War Can Survive and it should be you" He Coughed Up Blood, As He Got Up and Grabed His Bow an Arrow and Headed Out Pulled The String Out, As He Shot Everyone As Much As He Could, As He Was a Few Yards from a Guy with Butcher Knives, He Pulled The String Back, As The Guy Got a Knife to The Head By Derek
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum