RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open!

5 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! - Page 3 Empty Re: Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open!

Post  Cassie Sat May 12, 2012 8:21 pm

Noah, "Hey! Wait for me!" He yells and runs to keep up with her.

Addi, "You look like you need a hug, are you alright?"
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! - Page 3 Empty Re: Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open!

Post  Kat Wed May 16, 2012 11:51 pm

Don't Get Your Hopes Up wrote:Noah, "Hey! Wait for me!" He yells and runs to keep up with her.

I'm sorry I haven't been replying. Long couple of weeks. :/

Hayley

I laughed and set off into a full out sprint. "You have to catch me first!" I giggled and ran faster, knowing that since he knew I was ticklish he was gonna tickle me when he caught me.

Luke

"I'm fine...."

Sorry about Luke's post. WB
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed May 23, 2012 4:51 pm

OMG FOOPETS!!! :DDDDDD i had one i was "newdivide23" but i got hacked and got a new one "teenwolflover" ^-^ ya i got hacked again -_-
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed May 23, 2012 9:23 pm

~:Alexis:~ wrote:OMG FOOPETS!!! :DDDDDD i had one i was "newdivide23" but i got hacked and got a new one "teenwolflover" ^-^ ya i got hacked again -_-

Lol, wanna roleplay?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 25, 2012 12:09 am

Use to bave foopet as well till my club foo plus expired. Man i hated foopet for that . i was really close to my animals my Virtual cause don't have real pets. I'm only child with not thagt much friends nor too many friends. hated by most people. but oh well life sucks right.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! - Page 3 Empty Child of the Olympians

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu May 31, 2012 5:08 pm

Full Name:: Luna Kita Topaz/Ari James Redbrook
Nickname:: Luna/ Ari
Immortal Parent::Poseidon/Hades
Personality:: she she smart, calm, but can have a bad attadude./he is shy, smart, calm, and Quite. They both well hurt you if you hurt their friends.
History:: Adopted/not really
Other:: nope
Picture::
Luna:
Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! - Page 3 86442478

Ari:
Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! - Page 3 Modern_teen
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:16 pm

Kat<3<3 wrote:
Don't Get Your Hopes Up wrote:Noah, "Hey! Wait for me!" He yells and runs to keep up with her.

Hayley

I laughed and set off into a full out sprint. "You have to catch me first!" I giggled and ran faster, knowing that since he knew I was ticklish he was gonna tickle me when he caught me.

Luke

"I'm fine...."

Noah laughs and starts off after her. Eventually he slowed down and bent over, out of breath. "You're... You're too fast for me." He said, standing back up straight and smiling.

Addi shakes her head. "Whatever you say. Have you seen your cabin yet?" She put all her wait on one leg and tried to make herself comfortable, which was harder than it should have been.
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:57 pm

Full Name:: Lucille Nadia Frinkle
Nickname:: Lucy
Immortal Parent:: Athena

Personality:: Lucy is fun loving and adventitious. she like fear and never afraid of anything.
History:: Lucv was adopted by two mortals name Mildred Finkle and Fred Frinkle. they really love and lucy has learned alot from them.
Other:: (Anything else?)

Looks in Description:: (Must have if you don't have a picture.3 or more sentences.)
Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! - Page 3 8cd96088

Full Name:: Matthew Jonathan Ortega
Nickname:: Matt

Personality:: Matt is kind of laid back and chill guy. he love to skate board and too help toher too.
History:: not really. i was raise by my mom in small town in new york.
Other:: no

Looks in Description:: (Must have if you don't have a picture.3 or more sentences.)
Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! - Page 3 024

Last edited by ~Deino on Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:59 pm

♥ wrote:
Kat<3<3 wrote:

Hayley

Luke

"I'm fine...."

Noah laughs and starts off after her. Eventually he slowed down and bent over, out of breath. "You're... You're too fast for me." He said, standing back up straight and smiling.

Addi shakes her head. "Whatever you say. Have you seen your cabin yet?" She put all her wait on one leg and tried to make herself comfortable, which was harder than it should have been.

Hayley
I giggled and walked back to him. "Hehe. I'm awesome." I started laughing, but kept my distance from him, in case he was in fact playing a trick on me. I really didn't wanna be tickled.

Luke
"Errr... Yeah... I've been here like all day."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:59 pm

Fire-Wolf wrote:Full Name:: Luna Kita Topaz/Ari James Redbrook
Personality:: she she smart, calm, but can have a bad attadude./he is shy, smart, calm, and Quite. They both well hurt you if you hurt their friends.
Luna:
Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! - Page 3 86442478

Ari:
Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! - Page 3 Modern_teen

Accepted because you're an old member ^.^ I missed you.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:04 pm

Fluffy-the-Unicorn wrote:Full Name:: Lucille Nadia Frinkle
Immortal Parent:: Hermes

Personality:: Lucy is fun loving and adventitious. she like fear and never afraid of anything.
History:: Lucv was adopted by two mortals name Mildred Finkle and Fred Frinkle. they really love and lucy has learned alot from them.

Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! - Page 3 8cd96088

Personality:: Matt is kind of laid back and chill guy. he love to skate board and too help toher too.

Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! - Page 3 024

Please redo your personalities. They are way too short.

Examples of what the ideal personality would be:

Monroe is a gentle, girly-girl with a sweet-as-pie personality. Never would she ever hurt someone unless it was a life or death situation. But she is a rich girl. Period. Just a single complaint about her will ruin your reputation. Monroe isn't one of the smartest girls on the block, or at least that's what she puts off. She's a dancer so her body is thin and that makes her beauty even greater. She's also a hopeless romantic and believes in love at first sight.

Hayley is a bitter yet somehow, sweet girl. She loves Noah and no one else, she even thinks of her brother as just a friend.

Thalia is a harsh girl who cares about no one. Her boyfriend left and moved away and everyone else hates her.

Addi has been through a lot, making her strong. She wouldn't be described as a girly-girl or a tom-boy, in-between is her style. She used to compete in fencing competitions, and occasionally practices with her brother.

Noah hasn't always got along with his parents. He goes along with the flow and doesn't really care what goes on around him. He doesn't like to, but he can fight pretty well.

Yours are just way too short. Yes, they are two sentences. But the sentences are incomplete.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:28 am

Kat<3<3 wrote:

Personality:: Lucy is anything but ordinary, she fun loving adventurous but seem to be a little shy.she not really a people person prefer to be alone allot.only person she talk to is Matt , wgo seem to be her only friend that she has.

Personality:: Matt is kind of laid back and chill guy. he love to skate board. he love adventure often explore with Lucy. he seem only person Lucy talk to consider that she shy but he not shy.

Monroe is a gentle, girly-girl with a sweet-as-pie personality. Never would she ever hurt someone unless it was a life or death situation. But she is a rich girl. Period. Just a single complaint about her will ruin your reputation. Monroe isn't one of the smartest girls on the block, or at least that's what she puts off. She's a dancer so her body is thin and that makes her beauty even greater. She's also a hopeless romantic and believes in love at first sight.

Hayley is a bitter yet somehow, sweet girl. She loves Noah and no one else, she even thinks of her brother as just a friend.

Thalia is a harsh girl who cares about no one. Her boyfriend left and moved away and everyone else hates her.

Addi has been through a lot, making her strong. She wouldn't be described as a girly-girl or a tom-boy, in-between is her style. She used to compete in fencing competitions, and occasionally practices with her brother.

Noah hasn't always got along with his parents. He goes along with the flow and doesn't really care what goes on around him. He doesn't like to, but he can fight pretty well.

Yours are just way too short. Yes, they are two sentences. But the sentences are incomplete.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:41 am

Noah, "Could we walk the rest of the way? I'm out of shape." He said, still breathing heavy.

Addi nods. "I just got her about an hour ago. There isn't any one else in my cabin yet."
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:09 pm

Hayley

I giggled and pretended to think about what he said for a minute, then nodded. "Hmmmmm.... I guuuuueessssss soooooooooo!" I continued keeping my distance from him, just in case.

Luke

I shrugged and looked around, away from her. "Uhh.... Yeah.... Not many people are here this early. Most people don't get here until the night after the morning they open.... But I guess you know that..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:10 pm

Fluffy-the-Unicorn wrote:
Kat<3<3 wrote:

Personality:: Lucy is anything but ordinary, she fun loving adventurous but seem to be a little shy.she not really a people person prefer to be alone allot.only person she talk to is Matt , wgo seem to be her only friend that she has.

Personality:: Matt is kind of laid back and chill guy. he love to skate board. he love adventure often explore with Lucy. he seem only person Lucy talk to consider that she shy but he not shy.

I guess you're excepted.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:37 am

Noah starts walking but notices she isn't near him. "What? Do I smell or something?" He says smiling.

Addi brushes some of her hair behind her ear. "Things shouldn't be this awkward."
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:55 am

Hayley

I laughed and shook my head. "Nah. I just know if I get any closer you're gonna tickle me!" I stayed at a distance and grinned.

Luke

I nodded and finally looked at her again. "Yeah, you're right. I mean, just because we're not dating any more doesn't mean we can't be just friends...." I faked a smile.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:05 pm

"I'm not gonna tickle you." Noah says, rolling her eyes playfully. "Come here." He holds out his arms for her, wanting a hug. "Please?"

"Exactly." Addi says smiling. She looks down at the ground. "But it's still hard to forget the past."
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:09 pm

anyone wanna rp?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:04 pm

♥ wrote:"I'm not gonna tickle you." Noah says, rolling her eyes playfully. "Come here." He holds out his arms for her, wanting a hug. "Please?"

"Exactly." Addi says smiling. She looks down at the ground. "But it's still hard to forget the past."

Hayley

I smiled and hesitated, but I quickly gave in and gave him a hug. "Fiiiinnnnneeeee." I hugged him tight and grinned, relived.

Luke

I nodded and looked down at the ground also, then soon looked back up at Addi. "So... You wanna hang out? As friends, of course..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:05 pm

..,......(-_-)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:10 pm

Noah smiles and holds her tight. "Good."

Addi brings her head back up and smiles. "I'd like that."
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:47 pm

Hayley

I held him tight and laughed. "So you're not going to tickle me?" I giggled.

Luke

"Cool! So what do you wanna go do?" I was smiling huge.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:50 pm

Kat<3<3 wrote:
Fire-Wolf wrote:Full Name:: Luna Kita Topaz/Ari James Redbrook
Luna:

Ari:

Accepted because you're an old member ^.^ I missed you.

thank you
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next