RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open!

5 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! - Page 6 Empty Re: Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open!

Post  Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:56 am

Kat<3<3 wrote:
~Zombie-Slayer wrote:Kat sorry

It's fine just don't do it again. :P

ok.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! - Page 6 Empty Re: Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open!

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:39 pm

Kat<3<3 wrote:
Fire-Wolf wrote:hi Kat!!

Heyyy!!

how have you been?
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:40 pm

Kat<3<3 wrote:
2. Every post must have at least 2 decent sentences.

This is one of the rules.... ^^

~Zombie-Slayer
Fire-Wolf

Please read through the rules again. This is your first warning. (Fire-Wolf this doesn't count as a warning to you, you're an old member and probably didn't think the rules had changed.) You only get two warnings.

i have been typeing 2 sentences
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:05 pm

Fire-Wolf wrote:
Kat<3<3 wrote:
2. Every post must have at least 2 decent sentences.

This is one of the rules.... ^^

~Zombie-Slayer
Fire-Wolf

Please read through the rules again. This is your first warning. (Fire-Wolf this doesn't count as a warning to you, you're an old member and probably didn't think the rules had changed.) You only get two warnings.

i have been typeing 2 sentences

Ok
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:06 pm

Fire-Wolf wrote:
Kat<3<3 wrote:
Fire-Wolf wrote:hi Kat!!

Heyyy!!

how have you been?

Great, how bout u?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:24 pm

i've been great

Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:27 pm

~Zombie-Slayer wrote:Lucy:
she see ari and goes up to him "hey"

Ari-"Hello, how are you, thats good, bye" he walks away from Lucy and deeper into camp
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:03 pm

♥ wrote:
Kat<3<3 wrote:Noah smiles and holds her hand. "That doesn't mean I would tickle you every chance I get."

Addi thinks a little bit. "Which sounds best to you?"

Hayley

I shrugged and held his hang loosely, swinging our arms back and forth like we used to do back at the old hotel. "Well most people would, I just wasn't sure." The wind blew my long bangs back into my deep blue eyes at I blew it off. My bangs were always a pain and I gave up on pinning them back stupidly like I used to.

Luke

"I dunno, whatever you wanna do I guess." I laughed at how stupid I sounded. Was this one of those trick question games where the question kept going back and forth until everyone got annoyed?

Noah, "If you don't want to be tickled, then I won't tickle you." He said smiling. "I can't believe how far we've come. Seems like just yesterday we just met."

"You know what? Let's just go swimming." Addi said, not wanting to go through another quiet moment. She smiled and hoped they could figure out what to do.
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:58 am

Hayley
"I know! Time has gone by soo fast!" I grinned and held his hand tighter, not saying exactly what I was thinking. The day I turned 18 my step-dad was planning on shipping me off to some music college in Florida. Where as, Noah and the campwere in Colorado. When I thought about it I wanted to cry, I hadn't told Noah yet. My eightteenth birthday was in nine months, and the way time was flying by, that wasn't long.

Luke
I smiled and nodded, "Alright, I'll go change and then meet you down on the north shore of the lake in ten?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:33 pm

Lucy:
'wait a mintue" she chases after him."i'm Lucy and you are?" she stick her hand out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:38 pm

Ari-he stops in frount of her "my name is Ari"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:52 pm

Lhucy:

she look at him and smiles."so whatca wanna do?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:57 pm

Ari-"Get away from here" he walks away from her
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:24 pm

Lucy:
she walk in front of him,"yeah this place mis kinda borning" shw look at him and smirk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:45 pm

Ari-"if i told you i was the son of Hades would you go away?" he stoped to looks at her
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:46 pm

Lucy:
look at him and smiles""no not really". she look around the area.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:48 pm

Ari-he walks into the forest. Then he into and shadow of a tree and shadow travles to his cabin
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:30 pm

Lucy:
"she watches him. "call me !" she yells out loud.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:40 pm

Ari-he walks inside his cabin

Luna-"Wow, will she ever learn"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Lucy
"come on , lets have fun" she look at him and groaned

Matt:
"yeah that Lucy for ya". i smirk and look at her. "now what?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:35 am

Luna-"that is up to you" she looks around camp
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:57 pm

Kat<3<3 wrote:Hayley
"I know! Time has gone by soo fast!" I grinned and held his hand tighter, not saying exactly what I was thinking. The day I turned 18 my step-dad was planning on shipping me off to some music college in Florida. Where as, Noah and the campwere in Colorado. When I thought about it I wanted to cry, I hadn't told Noah yet. My eightteenth birthday was in nine months, and the way time was flying by, that wasn't long.

Luke
I smiled and nodded, "Alright, I'll go change and then meet you down on the north shore of the lake in ten?"

Noah smiles and swings their arms some more. "Is this camp just for the summer, or year round?"

Addi laughs, "Well, I'll change and wonder around and hope to find the north shore."
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:46 pm

Fire-Wolf -

Do you wanna just like have Ari and Thalia still together and Thalia moved away so they haven't seen eachother in like almost a year and a half and Ari doesn't know it but Thalia just shows up at the camp or just make it like they don't know eachother??
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:49 pm

Kat<3<3 wrote:Fire-Wolf -
Do you wanna just like have Ari and Thalia still together and Thalia moved away so they haven't seen eachother in like almost a year and a half and Ari doesn't know it but Thalia just shows up at the camp or just make it like they don't know eachother??

i think that they should still like eachother but not together agian yet
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:58 pm

Hayley

"Uhm... Either but listen, Noah, I have something to tell you..." I said quietly under my breath. I had dreaded telling Noah for the three months I had known. I didn't want him to hate me for not telling him, but that's what always happened in the movies. And I had a feeling what was coming next was a breakup.

Luke

I laughed and jogged back to my cabin and changed into plain black swim trunks and jogged down to the north shore of the beach. It took me about five minutes to change and almost fifteen minutes to get to the north shore. So it had taken a little longer than I had expected. Whatever. Hopefully Addi wouldn't mind.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next