RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open!

5 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! - Page 9 Empty Re: Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open!

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:39 pm

Luna-"Its fine" she looks at him
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open! - Page 9 Empty Re: Half-Blood Camp. (Remake of Half-Blood Hotel!) Live or die? Love or kill? --Open!

Post  Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:58 pm

Matt:
i looma round the area then at her." now what?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:03 pm

Luna-"Well i was going to go swiming. you can come."
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:24 pm

Matt:
he smirk at her and sigh . "ok le tgo fisshy girl". he look at her and let out a heartfelt laugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:32 pm

Luna-she luaghs with him then dives in the water
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:41 pm

I gtg be back i 5 days
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:33 pm

Kat wrote:Hayley

"Uhm... Either but listen, Noah, I have something to tell you..." I said quietly under my breath. I had dreaded telling Noah for the three months I had known. I didn't want him to hate me for not telling him, but that's what always happened in the movies. And I had a feeling what was coming next was a breakup.

Luke

I laughed and jogged back to my cabin and changed into plain black swim trunks and jogged down to the north shore of the beach. It took me about five minutes to change and almost fifteen minutes to get to the north shore. So it had taken a little longer than I had expected. Whatever. Hopefully Addi wouldn't mind.

Ah, sorry it's been so long.

Noah led her hand in his and smiled at her. "You can tell me anything, you know that right?"

Addi walked back to her cabin and changed into her newest bikini. She walked back out with a t-shirt over her and walked to the lake.

Sorry, they're lame posts. :/
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:30 pm

Fire-Wolf wrote:Ari-"who was that?" he looks at her

Thalia
I shrugged and rolled my eyes. "No clue."

Sorry WB
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:41 pm

♥ wrote:
Kat wrote:Hayley

"Uhm... Either but listen, Noah, I have something to tell you..." I said quietly under my breath. I had dreaded telling Noah for the three months I had known. I didn't want him to hate me for not telling him, but that's what always happened in the movies. And I had a feeling what was coming next was a breakup.

Luke

I laughed and jogged back to my cabin and changed into plain black swim trunks and jogged down to the north shore of the beach. It took me about five minutes to change and almost fifteen minutes to get to the north shore. So it had taken a little longer than I had expected. Whatever. Hopefully Addi wouldn't mind.

Ah, sorry it's been so long.

Noah led her hand in his and smiled at her. "You can tell me anything, you know that right?"

Addi walked back to her cabin and changed into her newest bikini. She walked back out with a t-shirt over her and walked to the lake.

Sorry, they're lame posts. :/

Hayley
Tears welled up in my eyes and I wouldn't look at him. I started at the ground. "Noah.... My stepdad is sending me to the other side of the country when I turn eightteen..." I started crying.

Luke
I ran up to Addi who was already waiting for me. "I'm really sorry..." I started laughing. "I guess it took a little longer than I expected."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:46 pm

Noah hugs her and strokes her hair. "Sh, it's okay. You don't need to cry, we'll figure something out." He lifted her head to look into her eyes. "Don't cry, please."

Addi slips off the t-shirt she had on over her bikini. "It's fine." She smiles. "I'll race you in." She says and runs toward the water.
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:53 pm

Hayley
I looked up at him for the first time. "I've known for three months now..." I whispered.

Luke
I laughed and raced her. WB SORRY!! D:
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:02 pm

Okay, I'm sick of writing that way. I need to write the way I write for everything else.

Noah: I thought over her knowing. Sure we had a couple phone calls while we were away, but this was the first time meeting and talking. "Hayley, I'm glad you told me in person. If you've known for three months, who cares. At least you told me and didn't just disappear one day." I kissed her and wiped away some tears.

Addi: I guess I forgot something, sand is hot. It made it easy to get to the water, but my feet felt like they were on fire. When I finally hit the water, I fell on my face. I came back up quick. I didn't expect to get that wet that fast. I looked at Luke and blushed. "Oops."
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:01 pm

Hayley
I looked into his eyes. "Y-You're not mad at all....?" I was slightly confused.

Luke
I was laughing when she came back up. "I'm sorry... That's not funny." I held back my laughter.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:21 pm

Noah: "Well, if your step-dad is making you, then there isn't much you can do about it. It's alright if you didn't tell me right away. Like I said, this is our first face-to-face conversation. I'd rather you tell me in person." He kisses her again.

Addi: "No, it's fine, you can laugh. It was probably funny." She looks at the water and smiles. She laughs some. "I'm so stupid. I should have kept my flip-flops on any way."
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:07 am

Kat wrote:

Thalia

Sorry WB

its ok i just got back from the cruise

Ari-"thats really weird" he looks at her
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:32 am

One of you PM me to reply in the morning... I'm exausted.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:44 am

Fire-Wolf wrote:Luna-she luaghs with him then dives in the water

Matt:
he look at her leg then. he dove deep underwater then circle around her to grab her leg. "gotcha" he said popping up from the water.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:49 am

Luna-"because i let you" she was smileing wholeheartedly
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:23 pm

Headfirst For Halos wrote:Noah: "Well, if your step-dad is making you, then there isn't much you can do about it. It's alright if you didn't tell me right away. Like I said, this is our first face-to-face conversation. I'd rather you tell me in person." He kisses her again.

Addi: "No, it's fine, you can laugh. It was probably funny." She looks at the water and smiles. She laughs some. "I'm so stupid. I should have kept my flip-flops on any way."

Hayley
"I wish you could come with me..." I sighed.

Luke
"Nahh. You're not stupid and you never have been." I smiled at her

Sorry I'm on my cell.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:26 pm

Fire-Wolf wrote:
Kat wrote:

Thalia

Sorry WB

its ok i just got back from the cruise

Ari-"thats really weird" he looks at her

Thalia
"I get weird calls from blocked numbrts all the time. I'm used to it."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:24 am

Noah: "Wait. He can't tell you what to do, you're an adult. You'll be able to make your own decisions, right?"

Addi: I tried to ignore the dizziness in my head and my stomach's warning signs. My heart started beating really fast and I almost fell over from being dizzy. "Luke," I said, trying to catch my breath. "I think I'm having a-a panic attack."
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:39 pm

Hayley
"I don't know... I tried to say that but he simply walked away. Maybe I could get something worked out with the state?" I shrugged and sighed.

Luke
My eyes widened but I quickly composed myself and caught her. I helped her hobble over to the shore and I sat her down. "Deep breaths, Addi. In and out."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:40 pm

Noah: I pulled her close and kissed her. "Well, right now, let's not focus on that." I smiled and kept her close to me.

Addi: I kept one hand on my head and tried to breathe slowly. "These...These have been...been happening...more...more since J-Justin..." I stopped and tried to focus on breathing.
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:46 pm

Hayley
I put on a fake smile and nodded. "Okay." WB

Luke
"What happened with Justin....?" I tried to be as gentle as possible.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:37 pm

Noah: "So what do you want to do?" I was completely out of ideas and things to say to her.

Addi: I calmed down a little more. "You know how he ran off to Florida with that one girl and their twins? Well, he ended up getting another girl pregnant. When they came to visit me and my aunt, we went down to the pool that was there and... the youngest one.. we all were in the water and I... I didn't see her. I thought she was on a chair away from the pool. I went to help one of his twins on to his back and when I looked back she was drowning in the water... and I should have been watching her."
Cassie
Cassie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next