RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Lala and Wolves

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

For Lala and Wolves Empty For Lala and Wolves

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:43 pm

Okay I'll post one of my boys when I get home, I don;t have any of them on this computer. i would have to look for them. So just go ahead and post some one =D
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

For Lala and Wolves Empty Re: For Lala and Wolves

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:10 pm

I don't think we need to post skellies? D: I'm lazy... v.v We could just describe our people and get to know their personalities through roleplaying? :] I think all we need are pic-churs. :c
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:14 pm

Well okay lol. And I don't do pics most of the time, so we are good to go lol. You wanna do first post cause I suck at them?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:21 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:Well okay lol. And I don't do pics most of the time, so we are good to go lol. You wanna do first post cause I suck at them?

So do I... xD I always force other people to do them so... o.o
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Lol it won't kill me.

Short form:

Name: Levi Dotson
lol wittle.

Levi sighed as he walked down the dark road, his wolf King by his side. Levi had his dark blue hood pulled over his head. Not looking wear he was going, Levi ran into a girl as he walked. Almost knocking her over. Levi's head shot up. He didn't think he would see any one out this late, it was way past midnight on a monday. " I- I'm so sorry." He stumbled over his words.

(( See dat was shit.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:47 pm

I assume I'll be doing the girl... xD Damn now I need a name >_> Alicia. Yea, that's right.

Alicia stumbled and stared at him. Her eyes were wide and she looked incredibly tired. Her dark brows were close to her eyes and she was staring at him, looking a bit angry and serious. She shook her head, looking a bit more relaxed now. "Uh... It's fine?" She said, sounding a bit lost. Her voice was very soft and a bit more high-pitched than a normal girl's voice. It was surprising she had such a sweet... sounding voice when she looked so... Well, she looked bruised.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:01 pm

Hahah I never play the girl Love.

Levi looked at the girl seeing how tired the girl looked. " Are you okay?" He asked looking her over. Levi was much taller then the girl, standing at 6'3". But yet he was very skinny. Levi looked the girl over. She didn't look... well. She semmed to be lacking sleep, maybe even food. Levi himself was not the best feed, and what not. But after years it didn't really show. " I'm Levi." He said in a quiet, but low voice.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:40 am

Alicia nodded slowly, wrapping her arms around her torso. Her fingers gripped her sides as she tilted her head slightly and looked up at him. "I'm Mary." She mumbled quickly, eyes flickering back down. She blinked, thinking for a moment. "I'm breathing, so..." She trailed off in response to his first question. Hesitantly, she let one arm go and offered a small hand, biting her lip. Se felt really awkward and slightly scared but Alicia knew that she had to show respect but also make Levi see that she was an equal. It was late at night and Alicia was alone with a tall guy on a dark road. She really hoped he didn't see her trembling. Then again, some one would notice if she went missing from school the next day. Or well, later on today at school. It was cold, so maybe her trembling of fear could be seen as shivering from the cold. She wore a short sleeved white v-neck with a black sweater on top, unzipped. She had old worn out sneakers on her feet and the green pants she wore were thin.

XD But I need practice roleplaying guys. Sad Oh well appreciate this decent post cuz it's like 11:40 where I am and I'm waking up at six thirty... My mom put me to sleep at like nine but I haven't really been sleeping. So I decided to make use of my time. =\
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Levi looked at the small girl in front of him. When a hand was held out he shook it carefully. She was shaking, and not just a little. She was shaking Hard. Was she just cold? Was he scaring her? Levo sure hoped not. He wouldn't heart any one... well not some one he just met. levi was on the run, had been on the run since he was ten. For many things, but the biggest... he killed someone. He had no choice! They were going to kill Vinny! Just the thought of Levi's dead lover made him shake.

Vinny was the man Levi was rased with. After just a few years they became extreamly close. By the age of ten the two were hocked by the hip. Or so it seemed. After Levi killed the other boy. The two of them fled from Londan, England. After turning thirteen the two boy became... how to say. An item. The two worked up the money to get the home in the wood, which levi stgill lives in. But one morning Levi awokr=e to Vinny dead by his side. It was now five month latter. Levi had met up with an old friend named KC, who was now living with him. along woth many others.

Tears bearned the bacj of Levi's eyes, but he blinked them away quickly. Just the though of Vinny made him want to crawl into a ball and die. But people looked up to him, he would never do that. Levi looked at the girl again. " You have a place to go, right?" He asked, if she didn't he wuld gladly add her to the many others that lived with him.

(( Oh nice lol you didn't have to do that.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:41 pm

I would make her lie just to be realistic but I've decided not to just to make a longer post. >:3 Gimme a second.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:47 pm

Heheh yay
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:02 pm

Alicia blinked. She was bit surprised at his question, because she honestly didn't think he cared. Levi was much more interested in her than any other random stranger that bumped into her had ever been. He looked slightly concerned, and she appreciated that. On a certain level, she wondered whether she should be creeped out by how quickly he grew comfortable around her. Perhaps comfortable wasn't the best choice in words but he didn't look or talk to her like a stranger, at least he didn't look at her like the trash she apparently was. Alexis thought for a moment, considering her options and what results were left for each possible answer. If she told him that no, she did not have a place to stay - then, would he attack her? Would he assume that no one was expecting her home anytime soon and jump her for all she had? Even so, it wasn't much. Alicia looked pretty delicate, and she was really rather weak. She could throw a good punch but it was really the force that backed the attack up that mattered. If she told him yes, would he leave her alone? Was she sure she wanted this stranger to leave her alone? He was rather nice, and she missed people who were actually honest. She chewed on the inside of her cheek and decided.

"N-No." She said quietly, looking away. She feared his reaction. It wouldn't have been that big of a deal if they weren't alone in a dark road. She could not emphasize how greatly that affected the situation. She released her hold on her cheek, glad she didn't taste blood. She was still nervous. At least he didn't know her real name, or anything about her other than the fact she just might be homeless. She didn't have a roof over her head. It kind of explained the reason she looked a bit dirty, why she was dressed for the summer when it was fall, and why she seemed very nervous around people. She had learned not to trust anyone or anything. It was scary waking up in the morning and finding yourself in an alleyway. Every time she opened her eyes she feared what she would see.

"Why do you care?" She said quickly, trying her best to make her voice sound a bit more cold.

Ughhhh slow. :P
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:28 pm

Levi saw he blink and almost drift off, as if the question scared her. That was the last thing Levi wanted to do wasd scare this girl. He guessed that maybe something had happened in her past, but who really knew? Levi looked her over, it was freezing out, and she didn't have much on. Levi himself had three jackets and two pairs of pants on. But he did get cold quite easy. Looking the girl over Levi could clearly see she was shaking quite hard. Should I offer her a jacket? He asked himself.

When she answered his question, a frown crossed Levi's face. He lifted his eyes to look at her. He knew what that felt like. Not having a damned place to go. Or any one who really cared. Levi Had spent his own time in allys and parks, and just about every where else in his life. So yes he knew how it was. He thought over what he would say for a short time. Levi didn't want to end up scaring her, that could turn out bad.

" Um, I have a house out in the woods. About a mile or so from the house." The wolf that had been sitting by his side without a noise then rose his head and let out a low growl. Levi quickly did a 180 making sure no one was around, he didn't see any one. But his trusty wolf was still growling. Then just out of the blue, the wolf stopped and started to wag his tail. Levi smiled making out the shadow that walked up. It was KC, nothing to worry about. " Me and some others live out in that house, you're welcome to come stay there if needs be."

KC walked over and stood behind Levi with out a soung, his large arms crossed over his wide chest. Levi couldn't help but look at the girl shaking. Without another thought, Levi pulled off his black jacket and help it out to her. " Here take this, you must be freezing to death." He said looking at her waiting for her to take it. King layed his head back down and closed his eyes, while KC still just stood still.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:32 pm

I have writers block. ._. I promise my next post will be kick-ass if we play this right...

It was too much. She flat out stared at the two rather intimidating boys and their freaking wolf. Her eyes were wide and she looked even more like a deer caught in head lights. She had just started to get closer to being relatively comfortable around Levi. "I-It's fine," She said, shaking her head and backing away slowly. She felt like running, realizing that the situation was not working out well for her. Maybe she wouldn't be losing too much going with him, but it was rather odd that he had invited her to stay for a night or so at his house with a few other people in the woods. Didn't he worry she would steal something?
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:03 am

Levi looked at her with sad eyes. He felt bad. And he could clearly see she was scared. Levi looked over and saw KC behind him. " Please, it's cold. And you look like you could use some help." Levi looked down at King then to KC, then back to her. " we won't hurt you. We have 19 other people living at the house. four of which are under the age of 13. Please, just trust me." Levi held the jakcet out to her again. " Take it you look like your freezing to death."

(=P)
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:58 pm

She was still very much suspicious. He looked sincere, but that didn't mean she would automatically trust him. Levi could simply be a good actor, lying through his teeth, and she wouldn't be able to tell the difference. That was what scared her. Should she really put even a small amount of faith into a person she had just met ten minutes ago? As she thought about it, she wondered how long they'd been here. How much time had passed? Levi really did look honest, and she found herself thinking the same thoughts that had passed through her mind not too long ago.

The situation was entirely different, but the two had more similarities than one would think. A while back, Alexis remembered an old boyfriend. He had been two years older than her and plenty more experienced. He still managed to get caught cheating, but convinced Alexis to trust him again, and screwed her over. Obviously, this was most definitely not the case, but she knew she was beginning to over-think. The same thoughts were beginning to repeat, chanting loudly in her head. She was kind of gullible, and she didn't like it. He appeared to be guilty for making her uncomfortable. She knew she was an open book right there and then, he was acting like he was dealing with a wild animal. She didn't like it, not at all. He was too careful, cautious, and alert.

Maybe it was the cold air that kept them both so alive in the middle of the night. Her eyes were still the same size, her expression still shocked. She bit down on her lip, considering her options once again. What did she have to lose? It was a depressing thought, but that was the reality of the situation. Alexis watched as Levi exchanged a glance with KC, and her eyes flickered over to the guy. He mentioned nineteen people. For a moment, all she could imagine were nineteen other people that looked like KC. It freaked her out. But when he said that four of the 'residents' were under thirteen, it reassured her somewhat. Alexis was a teenager, she knew a that people under the age of thirteen had to be a bit more weak than herself.

She held eye contact with Levi, reaching her hand out and taking the jacket. Their fingers brushed and just the mere skin contact tempted Alexis to run off with the jacket and never look back, pray they never saw her again. She blinked, pressing her lips together and slipping the jacket on. It wasn't incredibly heavy, but the slight warmth that it came with was welcome to Alexis. She drew a deep breath of chilly air and wrapped her arms around herself, silent. "Thank you," She said in as strong a voice as she could muster, though her voice was small and soft when she spoke. Alexis sounded extremely grateful.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:47 pm

Levi watched as she clearly thought this though over and over again. He felt bad that he was still scaring her. What could he do to gain her trust? Damn it why was Lenny never here when he needed him. Lenny was the oldest person at the house 23, he was the talker of the group. Helped bring alot of the kids in. Levi lets out a sigh, still holding out the jacket. Levi felt like he was trying to tame a wolf or something. Not meeting her gaze, holding his hand out. Levi had to say it felt dumb.

Levi let out a sigh when she took the jacket. But he still need to let her know it was okay. That KC, and him would hurt her. but how? Levi sighed again, this was so not his game. " Come back with us, we'll get you something to eat, give you a warm bed. And any time you want, you're free to go." Levi looked down at the ground for a short time. " Many many people have left, so it would mean much to us." Levi let his eyes fall back on her. " What do you say?" He asked looking her over.

Just then King jumped to his feet. His ears sticking to his head. Lips up. He was looking just past the girl. And by the way he looked King didn't look to happy with what he saw. Levi looked into the trees and his eyes went wide. " Run." Is the only word that came from his mouth. Without thinking Levi grabbed the girls arm and started to run. KC following close behind. " Cops." Levi said in a quiet voice. " We can't be found." Levi looked at the girl.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:07 pm

He touched her. That was the wrong idea. Instantly, she was sprinting at full speed. They were fast enough to catch up with her but she was running pretty fast. The girl was quiet, the only sound coming her was her breath quickening. Her heart was racing with fear, one from the cops and two from his touch. That really wasn't smart. His words also freaked her out. Why were they hiding from the cops? Oh, well that answer was obvious. But maybe there was another reason? What had these two guys done? Why was she trusting them? She had no one else to go to. She had no one to trust. She knew people, but none of them were reliable. She looked over her shoulder at Levi. "Where the hell are we heading?" She said in quiet voice, very low and fast. She barely looked tired, and she slowed her speed.

Agh writers' block. Sorrry. 3:
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:02 pm

" I'll tel... l you.... when.... we get some where." Levi said while pushing though trees. KC Ran near an ally and dartted up a latter. Levi ran and almost jumped half way up the latter. " Come on!" He shouted his heart pounding. Levi got to the top and hit the floor of the roof. King hid down in the trees, just as the cops got to where they were.

The three large men looked around looking for the two wanted men. They had a girl with them this time. Not the other wanted man. How did they come across this one. The three men stayed for a short time the walked back to where their patrol cars. Lrvi sat up breathing slightly hard. He leaned on the wall off the roof and closed his eyes. " SO are you coming with us or not girl?" He asked not looking at her. KC sat up and looked at a gash on his large arm.

Sighing the man whipped the blood away. " Lee we really need to get home. Every one is waiting." KC looked over at his Ex-lover. " We can't just sit out here all night." Levi gave a small nod and looking back over to her.

" So are you coming or not. Easy question." Levi wasn't going to asked again. If he didn't get a straigh answer he was just going to leave. It wasn't like him, but his family was waiting back home. King came out from under the trees and looked up at them, wagging his fluffy blue tinted tail. Levi looked at the girl waiting, while KC tried to stop the flow of blood from his arm.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:47 pm

Alexis stared at him for a few seconds. "My name is Alexis, and that guy really needs some medical help, so sure." She said bluntly, her voice a lot stronger than it had been. The adrenaline rush had gotten to her. Her voice was still quiet but she was a lot more outspoken than before.

Dx
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:30 am

Levi sighed. " I'm sorry." he said in a soft tone. Levi stood and went down the latter. KC followed. When they were all down KC sighed.

" I should be fine, we just need to get back to the house, lets get going." KC started to walk thought the wood, he booted feet not making a sound, as he passed over the leaves and sticks. Levi walked next to the girl looking down at the gound.

" So you don't have any where to go eh?" He asked looking over at her. " What took you so long to say you would come with?"

=P
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:57 pm

Alexis followed the two men, though they could still be boys. She wasn't sure, as they both looked pretty... big for a bunch of teenagers. She wasn't sure, she couldn't see their faces too clearly. Even if she could have, that wasn't what she was focusing on at the moment. Alexis wondered what they would think if they found out she was only fifteen. Then again, hadn't Levi mentioned a few kids under thirteen staying at that house he mentioned? Her heart was still racing, a bit faster after the burst of adrenaline. "No. I don't." She sounded defensive, and she wrapped her arms around her waist, attempting to comfort her. She stared at the ground the entire time she walked, watching their slight shadows carefully. Alexis was just being cautious. She still didn't trust anyone. She wasn't afraid to say it - and she did. "I don't know if I should really trust two grown-men who I met off the streets really late at night." She said softly. In a way, she was trying to figure out how old these guys were.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:05 pm

Levi sighed when she said she had know where to go. " Yeah, we both know how that is." Levi said glancing over at KC as her walked. " I was that way for a LONG time." Levi sighed again and dropped his eyes to the ground. King trotted just ahead of the three teens keeping an eye out on them. King was good at that ever since he was a pup he had been.

Both Levi's and KC's heads shot up when she said grown men. KC chuckled and Levi just shook his head. " i know we are big, but I'm only 17, and he's 18. So were still teens." he gave a shrug. He knew the girl was younger then that. And he hoped she wasn't still scared.

After a short time of walking the three came to the house. It was rather large and pretty nice. A yound boy maybe the age of eight ran out and jumped into Levi's arms. " You'rew back!" The little boy yelled, his skinny little arms wrapped around his brothers neck .

Levi chuckled and hugged the boy. " Yes we are back." Levi kissed the boys forehead and placed his back on the ground. KC looked over at Levi, and Levi gave a small nod. KC went into the house without a word. Levi looked at the girl. " There is food, water, and anything you may need in the house. Take what you need. There are about five small bathrooms. Shower if you need to." Levi gave a warm smile ruffeling the hair under his hand. Levi looked dowbn at his little brother. " Ducky go in and help KC fix up his arm. Okay?" Ducky giggled and nodded before running into the house.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:21 pm

Alexis watched the entire spectacle, feeling uncomfortable. She felt like she shouldn't be watching such a scene, it wasn't super emotional but Alexis could clearly see the love for the two siblings. She could tell they were siblings, the resemblance was pretty strong. She had never really seen love like that - family affection. She wrapped her arms back around herself, slowly easing back into her former defensive self. She was definitely not taking a shower today, no matter how gross it was. At least, she would check to see if there were any locks. She stood there, silent. She wasn't sure what to do, staring at the house in front of her.

Writers' block.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:37 pm

Levi looked at the girl. He couls see she was still very untrusting. Levi started to walk to the house. " COme on I'll show you around. I think there is an open room upstairs." Levi walked up to the house with the girl following. When they got into the house, Levi crossed his arms looking at the array of kids. " Now now what ae you all still doing up. It's half past one." All the kids just looked at Levi and he chuckled. " Get to bed." The kids all stood and headed to bed room. All but a small girl sitting in the corner.

Levi sighed and walked over to the girl rubbing her back as he sat down. " Sara? You okay." The girl lifted her head and placed it on levi's sholder. " Sara?" He asked again. The girl shook her head and started to cry. Levi sighed. " What's wrong hun?" Levi asked looking down at the girl.

Sara looked up at him her face sad. Her blue eyes a shade of blue ish black. " My stomach hurts."

" Did Peeter get you some meds?" The girl nodded her head. Levi sighed. " Just go up to bed. " I'll check on you in an hour or so. But if you need me I'll be in my room." The girl nodded and slowly stood up heading up the stairs.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next