RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Lala and Wolves

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

For Lala and Wolves Empty For Lala and Wolves

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:44 pm

Repost hehe.

Olly
For Lala and Wolves Liten2

Olly smiled. " Why don't we just watch a movie here, I don't really like going out you know that." Olly opened tje door and let the dogs and her in. Olly had a small room in the basmant with a screen and couchs. " Lets go down stairs." He said looking over ay her and heading down stairs. They picked out a movie and setteled into the couch.

After a while of watching the movie Olly looked over at her. " I miss the old us." He said out of the blue with a sigh. She would often lean on his sholder while watching a movie and from time to time fall asleep. But she was clear on the other side of the couch.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

For Lala and Wolves Empty Re: For Lala and Wolves

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:11 pm

For Lala and Wolves Tumblr_m18xujMmya1rso7fpo1_250
Maya stretched her arms and legs, scooting so she was laying down on the couch and her feet were on his lap. She was close to sleeping, the horror movie boring her. "What do you mean?" She asked, propping herself up by her elbows and raising an eyebrow. Maya tilted her head, waiting for his explanation. People obviously changed but she wasn't sure what he meant by 'the old' them.

writers' block. sorry.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:54 pm

Olly
For Lala and Wolves 26

Olly sighed and shook his head not looking away from the Tv. " Never mind." Ha shook his head back could feel her eyes on him. Olly looked over at her his eyes more brown then blue. " Just the old us, we used to be some close. And now it's all awkwad." Olly sighed and dropped his eyes to the floor.

=P
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:10 pm

For Lala and Wolves Tumblr_m2lezkMNDd1rso7fpo1_250
Maya frowned. "Awkward? Really, because I wasn't feeling that. Not right now, at least." She said, sounding hurt. In reality, she had felt very uncomfortable with hanging out after a year of not speaking; but now it felt kind of right. She finally felt relaxed, almost happy to stay and watch a movie with her friend. Maya sighed and sat up, taking her legs off his lap and sitting up straight. Now, she was closer to him, in the middle of the couch. She ran a hand through her long hair for a moment, a bit frustrated now.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:31 pm

Olly

For Lala and Wolves 4430879492a5020500217l

Olly shook his head. " Never mind. i didn't mean to start anything." He said not looking at her. Now he felt like an ass for saying anything at all. He sighed and kept his eyes locket on the floor. The movie then ended and he stood up turning it off before sitting back down next to her. " So what now?" He asked looking at his phone to see what time it was. " It's 11:30pm" He said giving a small sigh. " Do you just want to stay the night it's getting late any ways." Olly looked over at her anf met her gaze for the first time since they were by the creek.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:48 pm

For Lala and Wolves Tumblr_m64uiqv1Sn1rso7fpo1_400
Maya closed her eyes for a moment and a drew a deep breath of air, holding her breath for a moment before exhaling slowly. "Umm, sure, I guess." She said, still feeling a little down about his comment. She scooted a bit closer and leaned against him, putting her head on his shoulder. Maya pulled her feet up back onto the couch, putting them so she was almost sitting on them. Now this, this position, made her feel like the old them. She closed her eyes, only feeling a little tired. "Remember when you would leave my house at times like four in the morning? Why can't that be the case for me?" She smiled, opening her eyes and looking back at him.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Olly
For Lala and Wolves 26

Olly smiled, now this was more like it. He looked down at her his eyes changing back to their bluer tint. He gave a small shrug. " Whatever you wanna do." Olly looked over at the Tv, then back at her. " I just didn't know if you wanted to head home with it being that late."

(( Once again shitty I;m sorry.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:14 pm

For Lala and Wolves Tumblr_m3n97geYJM1rso7fpo1_250
Maya would have shaken her head, but she didn't feel like moving. "Mmm, we'll see. I think I'm probably just going to crash here..." She trailed off, opening her eyes and sitting up straight. She poked the end of his lips and grinned. "Well, you've smiled for what feels like the second time. Are you already tired?" She observed, though her last sentence was filled with more challenge and had a teasing tone. She sat up and sat cross-legged. She remembered when teachers would call it 'criss cross'. Maya wouldn't even dare to finish the last part of that phrase. She took his hand and started to play with it. Maya was a very 'touchy feely' girl. It sounded wrong, but she really had no problem with person space. She would happily share a bed with a friend and even slept in embrace. It sounded weird but that was how Maya was. In middle school, while girls blushed when they were forced to hold hands with the boys or other girls, Maya would swing their arms. She moved his fingers up and down, almost concentrating on his hands. She didn't look up at him, until she started grinning. She wasn't sure if Olly noticed or cared, but his middle finger was now the only finger up.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:36 pm

Olly

Olly gave a nod. " Yeah that's fine, you know I don't care. And I'm sure your parents won't care." Olly looked over at her when she poked his lower lip, he couldn't help, but grin when she did. " Yeah i guess I have." Olly looked down for a second then back up at her. " I don't do that much any more, do I?" He asked sighing slightly pointing it out to himself more than anyone. " No i'm not tired, you know i don't sleep much anyways." Olly gave another small smile. " Are you tired?" He asked.

After sitting there for a short time latter Olly sighed and stood up popping his back. " Want something to eat?" He asked placing a hand on his stomach he hadn't ate since he woke up and was quite hungry himself. Without letting her answer Olly turned opening the door to the small room and walking over to the stair case. Olly looked back over his sholder to see if she was come, when he saw she was he headed up the stairs to the kitchen. Olly opened the fridge and gave a small huff , there wasn't much. " We really need to go shopping." Olly said giving a chuckle.

Olly opened the freezer and pulled out a pint of ice cream, he grabbed two spoons and hopped into the counter, holding a spoon out to her. " What some?" He asked and took a bit himself. They used to do this all the time, sit on the counter talking and eating this same kind of ice cream. It was one of the only kinds Olly liked.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:54 pm

For Lala and Wolves Tumblr_m2lewtRRMd1rso7fpo1_250
Maya stuck her spoon into the ice cream carton, but it was rather hard to take it out. Olly may have found some amusement in her frustration, but Maya was taking this very seriously. She would be pissed if she had to wait a few minutes for the ice cream to melt enough for her to be able to eat some of it. She jumped up on the counter, swinging her legs as she sat next to Olly. She had a whole lot more ice cream than she expected and tried her best to eat without using her hands... which would be uncomfortable considering the ice cream would then melt all over her hand and make her fingers sticky. Plus it would be absolutely disgusting to witness and she didn't want Olly to be traumatized, as well as the fact it would still be difficult. She would have just took some off her spoon but that also wouldn't be too sanitary. Therefore, the ice cream fell on her shirt, causing her to almost fall of the counter and squeal as it melted through her shirt. "Haha... haha... cold." She pulled her shirt away from her body, trying her best to keep the melting ice cream from actually falling on the floor. She grimaced and looked at Olly as if he could help.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:35 pm

Olly

Olly could help, but crack a smile watching her try to eat the ice cream. " Do you want me to warm it up alittle?" He asked giving her a smile as he took a bite. Then she dropped some one to her shirt and started almost screaming. Olly threw his head back in a laugh, and hopped off the count. Hr grabbed the ice cream off her shirt and tossed it in the sink rincing his hand off. Olly handed her a paper towel, and chuckled. " You're a dork." He said shaking his head and put the ice cream in the mircowave for a short time to soffen it up. Olly held it out to her. " Better?" The ice cream was now soft, but not melted. He jumped back onto the counter and smiled at her. He had now smiled al least six times that night. It was getting back to normal and he quite liked it.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:09 pm

For Lala and Wolves Tumblr_m4e0hyGzZm1rso7fpo1_250
Maya shot him a look, not appreciating his laughing and comments. Still, after a while, she couldn't help but smile. It was always nice to see how his lips would curve into something so genuine and how happy he looked. She finally let the shirt go, and it went back to its normal shape on her body. She crossed her arms over her chest and actually glared at the ice cream carton. "No. I really don't want that ice cream now. Don't look at me as if I'm insane or immature but that ice cream is evil. So, lol you can have it if you want - but I'm totally fine without it." She said, frowning slightly. She then continued, pulling the shirt as far away as she could from her stomach. Her spoon was somewhere on the floor, sad and rejected. "Let's do something else." She said, bored with watching Olly eat contently.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:14 pm

Olly

Olly smiled when she said she didn't want any more, that it was evil. " Aw, come on you can't stay mad a ice cream." He said in a teasing voice. " It's just so good." He said dipping into finger into the ice cream and dapping it on her nose. " Don't tell you want want it." He said dapping some onto her lip. Olly gave a cheeky white grin seeing the look on her face. " Some one pissy." He said as if he was talking to a little kid.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:51 pm

For Lala and Wolves Tumblr_m2wonsv8gs1rso7fpo1_250
Maya narrowed her eyes at him, her hands moving slowly towards the ice cream. "Are you really sure about that? Do you remember last time we did this? Or every time we've done this?" She said slowly, leaning closer to Olly. It was then that she pretty much grabbed a whole bunch of ice cream, considering it was soft, and rubbed it all over the top of his head and in his hair. She laughed, and used her other finger to take some ice cream from the carton. She popped it in her mouth and licked her finger. "Alright, I can't stay angry at the ice cream forever." She said, as if she hadn't just put a whole bunch of ice cream in his hair. It still stood on his hair, looking hilarious. She grinned wickedly.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:45 pm

Olly
For Lala and Wolves Alexmckee3

" Oh, you did NOT just do that! Babe this means war." Olly said giving a a crazed grin, and pointing his finger at her. Olly took two hand fulls off the ice cream and ran it through her long hair, caking it with the cream. Olly gave a smile he did remember when they had done this last. They both came out caked from head to toe it. Olly smiled it was so much fun, but such a waste of good ice cream. Olly shrugged to himself and whipped some ice cream from her nose, licking it off his finger. " Sorry, but I had to get ya' back."

Sorry short.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:05 pm

For Lala and Wolves Tumblr_m18xa21D0G1rso7fpo1_250
She frowned. "Olly, we were like fifteen last time! Seriously?" She said, looking disgusted. She looked at her hair a bit disappointed and looked at him with a solemn look on her face. She grabbed her own handful of ice cream, which was harder than it seemed, and grinned. She pretty much grabbed his shirt, pulled it up to his neck and pushed the ice cream right where his heart would be. Maya even squished it around for fun. She watched with satisfaction as it already began to slide down his chest. She then yanked his shirt down as quickly as she could and jumped off the counter, running away. She was heading towards the bathroom, where she would lock herself and wait out Olly's wrath. She knew it was surely painful to have ice cream on your bare skin. Plus, it would just feel... argh. She wasn't very comfortable with her ice cream caked hair, which was already melting.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Olly
For Lala and Wolves Alexmckee3

Olly gasped when ice cream was shoved onto his chest. " Oh m God." He mumbled. And then she took off. Olly pulled off his shirt and whipped the ice cream away, before running over to the bathroom " Maya!!" Hy yelled and pounded on the door. He was now slighly shivering, ice cream had been shoved into his core. " Maya!" He yelled again. " Get you little ass out here." He snarled, she knew he wouldn't hurt her, but still you never know what the guy may do. " Maya." This time he plead. Olly groaned and turned away from the door, heading down to the creepy bathroom down stairs. Olly grabbed a frest shirt and went in washing his hair out and cleaning the ice cream from his chest and stomach. Olly mumbled under his breath as he walked up the stars.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:31 pm

Maya was laughing the entire time. As he stomped away, she ran her fingers through her hair, trying her best to get the larger clumps of ice cream out of her hair. She closed her eyes and listened to the sound of his footsteps before they faded. She smiled, realizing he was headed downstairs. Maya snuck down as he went to the bathroom, leaving the door open. She listened to the faucet running water. If she were in her own house, she would definitely take a shower, regardless if a guest was over. Maya hid in the darkness, and watched him walk up the stairs, blocking most of the light from the door all the way up the stairs. She then ran up the stairs as silently as she could and hugged him from behind when he was on the final step, herself still covered in some ice cream while he was wearing a fresh shirt. "Roo-arrrr." She said, giving him a squeeze before pushing past him and going into the first level of the house.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:04 pm

Olly
For Lala and Wolves 4430879492a5020491188l

Olly groaned when she wrapped her arms around him, her shirt was still wet and sticky from the ice cream, and he could feel if seeping into the back of his fresh shirt. Olly mumbled something again and just slipped the shirt off there was no point in where one. Olly left the shirt sitting at the top of the stairs and walked into the kitchen. He tossed away the ice cream that was now almost gone, and grabbed a rag to clean the messy counter. " You know you can shower right? You can also borrow some of Maddy's clothes, she won't mind."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:20 pm

Maya pouted and her eyes wandered down to his body. She raised both eyebrows and smiled slyly at him. "You've gotten a lot skinnier," She said while walking past him, but not before squeezing his one of his biceps. "You need to start working out," She teased him, already having the fridge open. She reached in and grabbed a bottle of water, taking a sip. Maya nodded. "Alright I'll clean myself up, no walking in 'by accident' just to see me half naked." She said jokingly, already heading upstairs to Maddy's room. Maya picked out some shorts and a T-shirt, walking into the hallway and to the bathroom. She closed the door behind her and began to strip to her underwear, turning on the water and letting it turn warm. She decided it was best not to take a complete shower, instead cleaning her arms and stomach and face. She felt icky but she didn't have everything she needed to take a complete shower, and she had taken a shower this morning so she shouldn't be terrible. Maya knew it may make a mess, but she was going to just wash her hair. She knelt by the tub and began to clean her hair, Maddy's borrowed clothes neatly folded and sitting next to her as she took all the ice cream out.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:27 pm

Olly
For Lala and Wolves Alexhej

Olly frownded as she walked over and grabbed his arm saying he had gotten skinny, it was just is build, he had always been skinny, but that didn't mean her wasn't stong. Olly didn't say anything though he just shrugged, she headed up to shower, but not before telling him not to come in ." Lock the door then." He said in a teasing voice and turned back to the counter, cleaning up the last of the mess. Olly looked over at his pack of smokes sitting on the table. Olly grabbed the pack and headed out to the back porch, the bathroom windo was tinted so you could look out, but no one could look in. Olly sighed and placed the smokes down next to him, looking at them as if he was trying to make up his mind.

" These things will be the death of me if I don't quit." He said to himself and stood, he grabbed the pack and walked over to the trash can tossing them in. Olly when back into the house and walked up the stairs, making sure he made his foodsteps very clear to the girl in the room. Olly looked over at the door, he wasn't going to walk in, but he was going to mess with her just a bit. Olly ratteled the door knob, and opened the door just a crack, he looked to the wall not at all into the bathroom he wasn't some kind of perv. " You didn't lock the door Maya." He said with a chuckle and closed it again. Olly walked into his room and grabbed the carton it smokes he had in there, walking past the bathroom again he ratteled the door knob and went down stairs, tossing the caarton of smokes away. He walked over and grabbed his hoodie from the coat rack pulling it over his head and sitting down on the counter, aiting for her so come back down.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:57 pm

A swore escaped her lips as her head connected to the bathtub's faucet. "Fuck you, Olly!" She said when she realized he hadn't fully opened the door and was just messing with her. She rubbed her aching head for a moment before continuing to wash her hair, cursing Olly in her head. She finished as quickly as she could, wringing out her dripping long hair as best as she could. Maya tied it into a high ponytail with a hairband she had kept in the pants of her shorts. Her shorts hadn't really gotten that much dirty, but she decided it was better to just change completely. Maddy wouldn't mind, hopefully. Maddy's shirts were a lot tighter than what Maya was used to, considering she was at least one size larger than Olly's sister. It was true the shirt she had been wearing before, which now lay on the bathroom floor still covered in ice cream, was fitted but there was a difference between that and tight. She sighed and stretched it out as best as she could, and was content when she finished. She slipped into the shorts, which went a few inches above her knees, and walked out of the bathroom with her dripping hair and pile of dirty clothes. Maya dropped her pile of clothes right by the door and returned by the counter. She looked up at him and then reached on her tip toes to slap him as hard as she could on the side of the head. "That was not funny," She said, crossing her arms over her chest and glaring at him. "You owe me, and more than ice cream. I don't want it in my hair or up your shirt." She said, rolling her eyes. She smiled at him and raised an eyebrow hopefully.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:31 pm

Olly

" Ow." Olly mumbled when she hit him on the side of the head. " I didn't scare you did I?" He asked with a cocky chin. " I don't think we have more." Olly said getting off the counter and walking over to the freezer, lucky for him they did have some more in the freezer, it hadn't been opened yet, so Olly pulled off the lid and put it into the mircowave to it would be softer. When the loud beeper went off Olly pulled it out, and grabbed two new spoons and hopped onto the counter. " I heard you hit you head, you okay?" He asked looking at her with soft eyes. He held a spoon out to her and took a bit for himself. " Don't drop it of Maddy's shirt, she'll kill me."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:48 pm

Maya rolled her eyes and nodded, dipping her spoon into the ice cream. "Hmm... This sugar rush has finally faded. I'm tired." She frowned, setting the spoon down and sighing. She looked over at Olly expectantly.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:59 pm

Olly
For Lala and Wolves Liten2

Olly looked over at her as she spoke and gave a small nod. He placed the lid on the ice cream ans placed it inside the freezer. Olly looked over at her. " Yeah I'm gertting pretty tired myself, it is like two in the morning." He said with a small chuckle. " SO where do you wanna sleep tonight?" He asked hopping onto the back of the couch. " Couch, Maddy's room, my room, down stairs?" He asked listing all of the places in which she could sleep.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next