RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Lala and Wolves

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

For Lala and Wolves - Page 3 Empty Re: For Lala and Wolves

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun May 06, 2012 12:19 am

Lol no I always have.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun May 06, 2012 3:34 pm

...?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed May 09, 2012 11:05 pm

Hello?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed May 16, 2012 9:00 pm

Alexis rolled her eyes. She had told him her name at one of the worst times, when they were about to leave. Of course, he'd forget it. But his name stayed imprinted into her mind forever. "It's Alexis. Call me Lex, I guess. And please, maybe? I can find the money, if you give me a day. I just need... help getting out into the streets again." She said quietly, surprised she was even saying those words. She would have refused to ever leave the haven if she knew how safe it was for her. Alexis wasn't sure how to phrase what she was thinking, but she seemed excited to go out and actually get clean clothes. That fit her.

WRITERSBLOCK
I am sooooo sorry. I fail. D: IK there's no excuse but I haven't been replying to anyone in a while.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue May 29, 2012 5:36 pm

Lost_In_LaLa_Land wrote:Alexis rolled her eyes. She had told him her name at one of the worst times, when they were about to leave. Of course, he'd forget it. But his name stayed imprinted into her mind forever. "It's Alexis. Call me Lex, I guess. And please, maybe? I can find the money, if you give me a day. I just need... help getting out into the streets again." She said quietly, surprised she was even saying those words. She would have refused to ever leave the haven if she knew how safe it was for her. Alexis wasn't sure how to phrase what she was thinking, but she seemed excited to go out and actually get clean clothes. That fit her.

WRITERSBLOCK
I am sooooo sorry. I fail. D: IK there's no excuse but I haven't been replying to anyone in a while.

Same here so it's all good.

Levi looked at her with soft eyes. " I would never let you back on the street, it's no place for any one." A shiver went down Levi's spine and KC lightly strocked his hair. Levi shook his head. " Alexis, you can stay here as long as you need to. And as the money goes, you don't need to try to get anything, KC, and Lenny both work. We do have money coming into the house. We can get you what ever you need sweetie." Levi sighed and looked over at Peater as his disappeared up the stairs.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Wed May 30, 2012 7:35 pm

Alexis didn’t know whether or not she should agree. In a way, the streets had been her home for a long time and though almost every second it had been un-enjoyable, she still felt some attachment to it. She’d been spent perhaps three years living on the streets and the streets hadn’t been kind, but it made her tough. She seemed very fragile and delicate, fearful of everything, but Alexis was smarter than before and had a hell of a lot more common sense than before. She was more cautious, careful with everyone and anything. She had a soft-spoken voice but she also could get a sharp tongue whenever it was necessary. In a way, the streets had given back, but taken so much more. She had trust issues, but at the moment Alexis saw that as a good thing. She was closed up from the rest of the world and as far as Alexis saw it, that seemed like a good thing. She preferred the easier way, the way that would keep her safe. She didn’t take many chances and liked to keep her head firmly placed on her shoulders. She grew more tolerant to disgusting sights, smells, and tastes. And then Alexis realized what she was doing. She was trying to find benefit in being homeless.

She bit the inside of her lip and nodded her head slightly. She watched as KC comforted Levi in the subtlest ways. She wished she had some one like that. Alexis wasn’t exactly open to romance, but she wished she had some one she could confine in and trust. She saw that they had a rather strong relationship and she craved that kind of thing even in a simple friendship. Her eyes flickered down like usual and she found herself staring at her feet. She was barefoot, but her feet were actually clean, even the toenails a normal color. “O-Okay,” She said, not sure what to say. She couldn’t believe what he was saying was true. She knew she should probably leave, but maybe this was better. At least she felt more comfortable here than she had sleeping behind a dumpster.

“Thank you,” She managed to say two more words, a huge smile breaking out onto her lips. It caught her by surprise, but she wouldn’t let it fade. She held onto this feeling, of happiness. She felt so secure, so relaxed. She wished this moment would just freeze and she could stay like this forever, just in case something might happen afterwards. She almost hugged Levi. She really wanted to. When she looked up, she saw that Peater was ascending up stairs. Now three people had seen her smile.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:53 pm

(( What do you think about her and Peater falling for each othe latter?))

Levi looked over at her. He didn't want her to go back onto the streets, he felt as if it was his job to help as many homeless teens and kids as he could. Levi looked over at her, she had a growing smile across her face. He wasn't quite sure why, but it was a good thing so he didn't say a word. Levi stood up and grabbed the keys to his truck. " Kay will you stay here with the kids and Peat, and I will go." KC nodded and headed out side to where the kids where playing on the small play ground. Levi looked over at her. " Are you ready?" He asked.

(( It's shit, but still better then nothing.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:16 pm

Alexis bit her lip and nodded, her fingers curling into tight fists. She was a bit nervous, but she always was. It truly wasn't a fun way to live. Alexis wondered how this would work. Where would they go to buy clothes, what kind of clothes would they buy, and would she be choosing her clothes? She wasn't exactly sure what her sizes were for anything, so she wondered if she needed to try on clothing and whether or not Levi would let her. She could always make estimates... She also wondered how long this would take. She was eager to come back to this place, even if she hadn't left yet. She loved this place already. Would they be walking to whatever store, and would it be dark by the time they came back?

Writers' Block.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:54 pm

" I'll be right back." Levi ran up stairs and told Peater to get ready before he came back down. Peater followed and the walked out to the car. Once they were all in Levi looked over at her. " So do you know what size you are? Or will we be trying things out?" He said with a smile. Peater sat in the back without a noise. Levi looked over at him, seeing his eyes locked on the floor. Peater really wasn't one to talk or to really do anything, he would rather stay up in his room, it was easier for him. Levi sighed and started the car, he pulled out and drove to the clothing store down the street. It was a nice place, with alot of nice things for cheep. it's were he got all of the kids clothes.

They got out and headed into the store. " Okay just look around, try things on if you need to. It doesn't matter what you get, don't even look at the prices.

( =P)
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:35 pm

Alexis didn't say a word when Peater slipped in the back of the car, silent as usual. She would have felt more comfortable in his position, sitting in shotgun making her feel like she had to make conversation with Levi. She liked Levi the most of all the many people she had met so far, but Peater came to a close second. He didn't say much and kept to himself, making Alexis feel a lot more comfortable. The other kids just stared or gawked at her, asking too many questions. Levi was respectful and Peater was just quiet. Alexis didn't bother with small talk, leaning her head against the cool glass of the window. Her nose was close to being pressed against the window like a little kid's, and she just watched trees roll by until the road they were on became smoother. She hadn't even realized the woody area had roads around. It seemed so secluded when they walked on foot.

Before she knew it, they were at a clothing store. It wasn't big but seemed to go all the way up to two levels. The joint wasn't packed or full of people, any shoppers spreading out around the store. Alexis preferred it that way, knowing that when you were in a full store that at least one person was watching you. Other than that, she was plain fidgety around too many people. It made her nervous. Alexis followed the two men/boys out of the car, and into the store. She then saw that her assumption was correct, there weren't many shoppers at all. Alexis's eyes scanned around the area, and she couldn't believe she was in this store to actually buy clothing. She wasn't going to steal anything - or was she? - and no one was looking at her suspiciously, ready to kick her out. His last comment made her slightly cautious. Surely he couldn't afford too many clothing. What if she decided to buy the most expensive things in the store? Though the shop didn't seem to have many high-cost items, most things on sale.

Alexis blushed. "Umm, I'm not sure where to start." She said, never really shopping before this. When she hadn't been homeless, everything had been kind of handed to her. It wasn't a super-easy life, but that was one thing she never really had to worry about. This conflicted Alexis. She should have been thinking about this on the way to the store, but she'd zoned out and relaxed for one moment.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:51 pm

Levi looked over at her, pulling his hood over his hood. He couldn't take the risk. Peater did the same. " Well I could show you some of the things the other girls like." Levi shrugged. He didn't wait for an answer before he lead her to the things they seemed to like. " Well just look through the stuff and try on somethings you like." Peater sat down in the chairs at the front of the store and waited for them to finish.

Peater hated being stores it didn't matter if any one way there or not he didn't like them. He always felt as if some one would call the cops, or someone would notice who they were. The thought sent chills down his spine. Levi helped Alexis look through looking over at his cousin every now and again.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:14 am

She grabbed a few things, even showing some things she tried on to Levi. She was pretty quick, and about half an hour later Alexis appeared in front of Levi with a small pile of clothing in her arms. She couldn't help but add everything up in her head. That was obviously something she remembered from school. She had learned all the way up to Algebra, but stopped immediately after. None of it seemed to make much of a use for her. Adding and subtracting, tax and discounts did. It was about sixty dollars in total. She hadn't gotten much. Levi ended up taking the clothes from her to probably take it up to the register, which left her alone with Peater. She didn't say anything, and there was mostly silence other than the occasional passing by shopper's loud voice.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:27 am

Levi smiled and took the clothes up to the register. He didn't look at the woman as she rang up all of the clothes. She hadn't seen a girl with him. " Who are you getting these for?" Levi glanced up.

" I have someone with me." He said quietly and quickly paid. Taking the bags over to them and nodding to the door. They left quickly and headed back to the house. " I hate going to stores." Levi said looking over at his cousin.

" Yeah so do I." Peater headed into the house and sat down in the kitchen.

Levi helped Alexis into the house with her stuff. He smiled. " How about you go change and then come down for lunch." When she headed up the stairs Levi headed into the kitchen and started to make somethings to eat, Peater at his side helping. " You okay Peat?" He asked looking over at him.

" Yeah I'm fine." Peater said nodding. KC came into the house grinning with Ducky on his sholders.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:36 am

Alexis nodded, silent. She didn't say 'thank you', not yet at least. She rushed up to 'her' assigned room and quickly picked out some jeans a plain black T-shirt to wear. Alexis walked into Levi's room and checked her reflection. She grinned. The shirt was slightly baggy from her thinness, but hopefully she would fill out soon enough to normal-size. She looked almost normal, clean and clothed right. Alexis walked down and slung her arms around Levi for a moment in a quick hug. "Thank you so much." She said in that quiet voice of hers. She looked at Peater and KC and smiled at both of them gratefully.

She ran a hand through her hair, eyes landing on Duck, who was on KC's shoulders. The kid looked happy, and so did the man. It was funny, considering KC was so ripped and intimidating with a child like Ducky on him. Alexis sighed, content. She felt so good, it was insane. She was so scared this was all going to go away soon. She was afraid that this dream would turn into a nightmare all too quickly. She had trusted this people too much.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:32 pm

Levi huged her back when she came down. " They look nice." He said with a smile. " What do you guys think." He said looking over at the other boys.

Ducky giggled. " I like it." Nodded.

Peater gave a small nodd. " It looks nice." He said in his quiet voice and turned back to the counter.

" Well there ya are." Levi smiled and finished helping Peater before he called the other kids in side. He handed her a plate with a smile. " Here you are." Levi walked over and sat down at the large table. Peater grabbed his plate and started to head up the stairs. " Peat?" Levi asked.

" Yeah?"

" Why don't you eat down here?" Peater looked over at his cousin and nodded. Peater came back down and sat at the table.

The bunch ate and kids disappeard from the table as the time passed, soon they were all back to their games and playing. Levi smiled over atr Alexis. " So Alexis, what do you think of the place?" He asked. Peater leaned his head back on the wall and closed his eyes. " I hope your having a good ime, maybe we can go to the lake or something tomorrow, I think the kids would like that." Levi smiled again.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:19 pm

"That would be cool," Alexis ducked her head and stared at the table's surface. There were a few pencil marks and scratches on the wood and every now and then you would see a faint stain. She played with the hem of her shirt, unsure what to do with her hands. Alexis didn't like the thought of just leaving them on her lap, and putting them on the table wasn't an option. The problem with her hands was the same situation here. She was a bit uncomfortable and awkward around these people, who had welcomed her in so quickly and warmly. She wasn't sure whether to jump right in and join them, or still remain cautious. She pondered over this so many times, her thoughts would repeat. It kept her awake at night and bothered her all day, not letting her enjoy herself even a tiny bit.

"What's the lake?" She asked shyly. Of course, by the simple name she knew what it was, she just wasn't aware there was a lake nearby.

Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:46 am

beep. beep.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down