RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purple, Wolf-Girl, Tiger, and Spazz Only!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Purple, Wolf-Girl, Tiger, and Spazz Only! - Page 3 Empty Re: Purple, Wolf-Girl, Tiger, and Spazz Only!

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:03 pm

Amanda: I smile a little and wave bye as they walk away. I then sit down on the grass and Lily plays with the grass. "The doggie's really cute." Lilly says and I nod. We then continue to wait for them to come back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Purple, Wolf-Girl, Tiger, and Spazz Only! - Page 3 Empty Re: Purple, Wolf-Girl, Tiger, and Spazz Only!

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:16 pm

Sydney

My brother, Chaser and i all walked back to our home, and went to our rooms to change. I was out before my brother, even though I was still tying the strings on my top, I had to give Chaser something to eat, so I went through the fridge, and tossed him some turkey, and cheese. He seemed happy about that. Once Cameron came out, we started to walk back to their house, Chaser at my side, and our towels behind our necks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:32 pm

Sorry you guys I logged off. But I'm back now!

Rosalie - I sat down on the sidewalk and I watched as the cars drove by. I wanted to drive away. I knew how to drive, but I really don't need to drive anywhere. One of my parents take me to a place. I sighed as I saw a blue car come by. Wow, a nice and beautiful car! I kept sighing. The summer have been going on for a while now and I'm bored.

Brittany - I stood up and I grab my cell phone. I went outside. I was living in a huge mansion because I'm rich. In school, I was the most popular girl in school and the meanest. I walked over to my car which was a nice red one. A farari! I opened up the car door and I went in. I started the car and then I drove off to the mall.

Jake - Once I was done with playing video games, I turned it off. I went to check my phone if I had any messages, but I did not. I sighed as I walked up to my room slowly.

Brandon - I was finished recording my Heavy Metal song. I went onto YouTube to listen to my favorite Heavy Metal bands. Such as Black Veil Brides.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:33 pm

Amanda: I waved to them as they came over. "Hey!" I smiled and walked over. "Come on. Just follow us." I say and start to walk back to our house. I walk over to the gate of my backyard and I walk into our backyard. The was a huge inground pool in the middle with tables and chairs off to the side. My dad was there grilling hot dogs. "Hey dad!" He waved and went back to cooking. Lily put her swimmie's on and she jumped into the pool laughing. I smile. "The kiddie pool for Chaser is over there." I say and point to a small rounded kiddie pool. I then run and jump into the pool.

Purple, Wolf-Girl, Tiger, and Spazz Only! - Page 3 5155
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:34 pm

Purple your peoples can come over to Amanda's pool too. :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:36 pm

Okay, but make them be invited somehow. Rosalie is on the sidewalk, Brittany is going to the mall, Jake is going up to his room, and Brandon is listening to his favorite Heavy Metal bands on Youtube.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:42 pm

Sydney

Chaser saw Lily jump into the pool, and then Amanda, so he jumped in, and padded over to Lily. I laughed, and jumped in too, after tossing my towel onto the chair. I swam over to Chaser, and held his stomach so he didn't have to keep paddling. Cameron was soon enough also in the water.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:53 pm

Rosalie - I sighed as a ton of cars came driving by. If it rained there would be a puddle and if the cars went through that I would get so wet! But good though. Getting wet in summer is not so bad because it's so warm. I stood up and I went in the direction of my house. I took out my phone and I checked my messages.

Brittany - I kept driving to the mall and then I turn on the radio.

Jake - I opened the door to my room and I jumped onto my bed. I took a remote and I turned on the radio.

Brandon - I kept listening to my favorite Heavy Metal bands.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:27 pm

Can we just pretend they were invited alreaaddy? I'm lazeh. xD

Amanda: I laugh watching everyone coming in. I take one of the water guns we have a squirt Cameron. "Oppsie." I grin and swim away before he can splash me. LIly starts to splash Sydney laughing. "Got you pretty lady!" she continued to splash her. They weren't big splashes though. So she wasn't getting too wet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:28 pm

Sure, easy enough. :3

My charries - Go to the pool.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:30 pm

Sydney

I laughed at Lily, and blushed lightly at her comment. Chaser barked playfully at her, and wagged his tail. I laughed again, and gently splashed Lily. Cameron was chasing Amanda around the pool, trying to get her back for splashing him. :P Silly brother.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:35 pm

Luca: I see a whole bunch of people come in. "Hey guys!" I smile and go over. "If you want a hot dog my dad's grilling them and the pools over there." I nod over to the pool with everyone in it. I decide to sit down by the pool and put my feet in watching everyone.

Amanda I laugh trying to get away. "I have a gun and I'm not afraid to use it!" I say as I get to the shallow end. "I'm not joking!" I giggle. Lily looks over at Amanda and Cameron. "Come on let's go and splash the tall boy." She still hadn't gotten everyone's name right. xD she slowly swims over and splashes Cameron and then Amanda laughing. "Hey!since when was it the plan to gang up on me??"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:44 pm

Cameron

I laughed, and smiled.
"It was all my idea." I said, and dove under, even if it was shallow, I got closer to her, and pulled her underwater, then grabbed her by her waist, and shoved her above water, and threw her into the deeper end playfully. I laughed.

Sydney

I watched all of it go down, and laughed, the splashed Cameron, with Chaser padding around Cameron, Lily, and I.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:49 pm

Rosalie - I look up at Luca and I smile. I hear the word "hot dog" and I walk over where the hot dogs were. I was starving.

Brittany - I smile and I go find someone to talk to.

Jake - I nod and I jump into the pool.

Brandon - I dip my head and I sit down at a pool chair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:51 pm

Amanda: I come up gasping for air and laughing. "Hey! Fine. I deserved that!" I shake my head and swim back to the shallow end. I smile and gently splash him. "Okay. I'm done now. Who's up for hot dogs?" I smile. "Me!" Yells Lily. I grin. "Chaser can have one too if you want." Is ay and get out. I begin to dry off as I walk to the patio. I sit down and my dad hands us each a hot dog and some fries. I sit down and Lily sits down eating hers making a mess. xD

Brb. Imma make new peoples. xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:55 pm

Okay. :)

Rosalie - I was at the hot dog place. I was going to ask for one. "One hot dog please," I say sweetly.

Brittany - I sat down next to Brandon at the pool chair.

Jake - I dive under the water and I swim under there for a while. I could breathe under the water for a long time, but of course not forever.

Brandon - I noticed Brittany sitting down next to me and I gave a groan to myself, quietly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:57 pm

Sydney

I laughed, and smiled at them, and then led Chaser to the steps, he got out, and shook the water out of his pelt. He trotted next to me, to retrieve his hot dog, With no bun, and walked to the grass to eat it. I sat down at the edge of the pool, with my feet in to eat it. Cameron sat next to me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:01 pm

Brittany - I heard the groan and I groaned back. I didn't like many people.

Brandon - I looked away from her and I watched people.

Jake - I popped up, and I laughed. I swam to the end of the pool.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:47 pm

Just respond to him if you wanna...

Dustin: I walk around the park, bored as ever. Why did I move here with Scarlett again? Cause my life sucked? It does here too. I let out a sigh, and sit down under a tree.

Repost For Tiger :3

Scarlett: His life is so not boring. "Why?" I ask. Why do I always make things boring? He's in a hockey team. I work in a lame book store. Why do I make things sound boring?! Why?! I sometimes really hate myself. So much.

Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Brittany - I stood up and I went to find a new spot.

Brandon - I smile as I notice that Brittany leaves.

Jake - I get out of the pool and went to dry off.

Rosalie - I got a hot dog and I ate it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:23 pm

Dustin: I walk into town, bored as ever. There was never anything for me to do! I let out a sigh. Then my phone starts to vibrate. Oh! A text! I get it out, and start responding, when I slam into a girl with a hot dog. (Rosalie)
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:33 pm

Rosalie - My hot dog falls out of my hand and now onto the ground. "No, my hot dog!" I looked down at my hot dog. I couldn't get it now. "Now I need to get another one." I look up at the boy. I sigh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:36 pm

Dustin: "I'm really sorry! Do you want me to buy you another?" I ask, generously. Wow.... I'm being generous. That's the biggest surprise this week! But, she is pretty....
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Purple, Wolf-Girl, Tiger, and Spazz Only! - Page 3 Empty Re: For Me And Purple Only!

Post  Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:37 pm

Rosalie - I smile and blush a little. "Sure." I say, but I didn't want him to spend too much on me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:46 pm

Dustin: I nod, and go around her. I ask for a hot dog, then pay. "Any toppings?" I say. I guess I could be nice for a little longer.... But it gets boring!
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next