RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purple, Wolf-Girl, Tiger, and Spazz Only!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Purple, Wolf-Girl, Tiger, and Spazz Only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Purple, Wolf-Girl, Tiger, and Spazz Only!

Post  Spazz Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:04 pm

Repost For You, Tiger and Lucas-dude!!!! (Cause we were Rping somewhere else with them.... :3)

Scarlett: His life is so not boring. "Why?" I ask. Why do I always make things boring? He's in a hockey team. I work in a lame book store. Why do I make things sound boring?! Why?! I sometimes really hate myself. So much.

For People Who Want To Rp With Him

Dustin: I walk around the park, bored as ever. Why did I move here with Scarlett again? Cause my life sucked? It does here too. I let out a sigh, and sit down under a tree.
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Purple, Wolf-Girl, Tiger, and Spazz Only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Purple, Wolf-Girl, Tiger, and Spazz Only!

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:08 pm

I'm going to start too. I'm going to rp differently.

Rosalie

I was walking around my little town. I signed as I pushed some of my hair behind my ear. I kept signing and signing until I wanted to stop. It was summer and there wasn't too much to do. I just got back from a vacation so it was fun to come back home and also not.

Brittany

I was texting my best friend. I was really bored. Last night I went to a Summer Party and it was so fun. But this Friday I had my own party. I was so excited that I couldn't even wait. I sighed as I sent another text to my best friend.

Jake

I was playing video games. I was playing for at least two hours. I was bored so that is all I wanted to do.

Brandon

I was practicing my heavy metal voice. Heavy Metal is my favorite kind of music and one day I want to be a Heavy Metal singer in a band. I hope one day that wish will be mine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:13 pm

I'll have to go. I have a lot of role plays and I'm trying to watch a movie so I'm only on one. Sorry.

Amanda:

Luca:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:14 pm

That is okay. :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:31 pm

Umm anyone here? I thought we were roleplaying. Neutral
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:46 pm

I'm here. :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:51 pm

YAY! Okay...

Let's continue to rp.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:53 pm

Otay :)

Sydney

I continued to walk down the sidewalk. And, with Cameron and Chaser at either of my sides, I smiled, and continued to walk in the heat. Wondering where we could go... We just moved here, and I had no idea where we could go.. Or even if there was anything to do around her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:13 pm

Rosalie~ I keep walking. I was completely 100% bored. I needed to find someone to talk to.

Brittany~ I close my phone and I throw it at the end of the couch. I lay down and I close my eyes.

Jake~ I keep playing video games.

Brandon~ I record a song of mine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:18 pm

Replying now hunnzzieesss. :)

(Hunnzie or Hun is what I call everyone. xD)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Yay, finally you are back!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:30 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Ohh!! I've never had a nick name... :DD
Sureee! :) And I shall start!! :)

Sydney

I walked around on the side walk, outside my house. My husky mix, Chaser, came running out of the gate, and jumped onto me. I laughed, and scratched him behind his ear. He sat down, and barked at me. I wondered what was wrong. "What is it boy?" I asked him, even though I knew I wouldn't get a answer. He nuzzled me under my chin with his cold nose, and I shivered. I pushed him back gently, and smiled. Cameron, my brother, came out, and saw me with Chaser. "What's up, Sis?" He called, and it made me jump because I wasn't expecting him. "About to go on a walk. Want to come?" I asked, and when i said the word, walk, Chaser automatically jumped up, and wagged his tail. That thing could be used as a weapon.. Very powerful... Cameron nodded, and he walked at my side, as we walked down the sidewalk, in the small neighborhood we lived in. It was hot outside, so I was in a tank top, and shorts. I'm glad I had gotten the chance to shave Chaser, or he'd be panting by now. Cameron was in a thin tee-shirt, and jean shorts. I'm surprised he's not hot..

Please Note: I'm tired so I may have writers block.

Amanda: (Sorry its not pretty. xD) I was playing in the sprinklers in front of my house with my little sister Lily. She was giggly and running back and forth as I squirted her with the hose. "You slow down silly! Don't want you slipping!" I laugh. Lily see's Sydney with her dog and cameron. She smiled really big and ran over. "Doggie!" I ran over and picked her up before she could pet the dog. I chuckled nervously. "Uh ... Hi. I'm sorry guys. She just loves dogs..." Lilly looks down at Chaser. "What's the doggie's name?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:44 pm

Sydney

I smiled, and Chaser started whimpering, as the little girl was pulled away from him. "His name is Chaser." At the sound of his name, he sat down. His tail was wagging too. Cameron looked at the little girl, and then the older one.. Was the little girl her's? I thought the same thing. I looked around a second before holding out my hand. "Sydney." I smiled, and Cameron stuck out his hand also. "Cameron, and don't worry, Chaser... He's the perfect dog." He smiled, and I could tell I was going to be a third wheel sooner or later.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:45 pm

Sorry, guys. I was eating dinner.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:54 pm

Amanda: I gently set Lily down and she starts to pat Chaser's head. I smile softly. "Nice to meet you Cameron and Sydney." I shake both of their hands. "I'm Amanda .. and this is Lily. She's my little sister." Lily nods. "I'm her little sister." She smiles really big. "Sorry if we were bothering you ... We were outside .. and she just ran." I shrug.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:59 pm

Sydney

I smiled and dropped my hand to the side, as I rubbed behind Chaser's ear, as Lilly patted his head. He was panting, in happiness. I smiled again. Cameron smiled, and then said, "Oh, no. Don't worry, It's not a bother." He smiled, and I again knew that... But wait, oh snap, I totally mis-read this girl.. I thought that Lily was her daughter.... I feel bad now....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:04 pm

Amanda: I kneeled down next to Lily and gently pet Chaser. I smiled and looked up. "What breed is he?" I asked as I continue to pet him. Lily looks up at Cameron a little confused. "Your so tall ..." She said looking up at him. "How'd you get so tall? I wanna know so I can get that tall." I laughed. "He's old. That's why he's tall." I smile. "Older than you I'm sure." Lily nods. "Ooooh. How old are you? So I know when I'm going to get that tall." She smiles.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:09 pm

Sydney

I watched as Chaser licked both Lily and Amanda. I smiled at Cameron when he knelt down, and also petted Chaser. "Husky, wolf mix." He said as and answer to her first question. As he poked Lily's stomach, he said "Eat your veggies." He laughed, and then got into a little more comfortable position, and rubbed Chaser's side with a smile. "Nineteen." He finally replied as an answer to Lily's question. Wow.. I think I got like 5 words into this conversation, and I'm already the 4th wheel...

Purple, Wolf-Girl, Tiger, and Spazz Only! - Page 2 Stella
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:44 pm

Amanda: I smile softly. "Wolf huh? Sounds scary." I shrug. "Well. Scary to me. Aren't you afraid he's going to eat you?" I laugh. Lily giggled too. "But vegtables aren't yummy! I like ice cream and cookies!" She says smiling really big. I roll my eyes. "Yes that's all you eat. That's why your so tiny." She frowns. "I am not small!" She looks back at cameron. "Wow! Your an old dude! 19 is .." I start to count on my fingers. "Like .. 30 years away! Amanda's not even that old. She's 17 and that's like .. 20 years older than me." I shake my head. "She's only seven." Lily nods. "Just turned seven." She smiles proudly. "How old is the doggie?" She asks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:48 pm

Sorry for my poof. I was eating.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:46 pm

Sorry for mine. lol I was takin a showa.

Cameron

I smiled at them. "3 years old." I said to answer. I smiled at them. Then patted Chaser. Am I really that old? No... 19's not that bad... Right?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:51 am

Amanda: lily frowns. "30 or three .. same things." I shake my head. "Nooo." I laugh. I then look at them both and pick up lily. "Hey you guys want to maybe come over and swim in the pool? We we're playign wih the sprinklers ... Bu I'm pretty sure you don't want to do that. But if you want to .. we can. But if you don't want to come you don't have to." I chuckle nervously. "Sorry I'm rambling on."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:30 am

Cameron

I smiled and looked over at my sister, who nudged me, and smiled. "Sure. I'd love to." I smiled, and the Sydney smiled. "I'll just go home, Chaser has to eat anyways." Sydney said, and I felt kind of bad.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:36 am

Amanda:

I smile. "Alright. Let's go." I then stop and frown. "Awh. Come on. It'll be fun. Chaser can swim in our kiddie pool." Lily nods. "Yes! Please pretty lady! We have cat food. He cat eat that!" She giggles. I roll my eyes. "Come on.you don't have to stay long." I smile. "We'll wait here while you put your bathing suits on. We'd really love for everyone to come. Not just Cameron." Lily nods.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:59 am

Sydney

I smiled. "Alright. We'll be back." I smiled once again, and patted the side of my leg, and Chaser came over and stood at my side. I smiled at Lily, and then Cameron, and then Amanda. Cameron nodded, and we started walking back to our house.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next