RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Emilia and Wolves only.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

For Emilia and Wolves only. - Page 2 Empty Re: For Emilia and Wolves only.

Post  Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:20 pm

Annie: I smile and continue walking down the alley in the same direction that i was before. Then i turn around and walk backwords for a little bit. "What language did you just call him in?" It WAS NOT English, it didnt sound at all English. This Levi kid seems to get more and more interesting by the minute.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Levi looked at her. " um, it's dutch..." He slipped his hand under hi hood and rubbed the back of his neck. " Let's go." They were now on the road and Levi kept his head low. 'She said it's not far.' They time seemed to go by very slow as they walked just the little ways. Well it did to Levi, onlt because it was so fucking paranoid.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:31 am

Annie: I turn around again, but keep looking over at him. The whole short while we're walking, I notice that he seemed on edge. I quicken the pace slightly, just enough to shorten the walk a little. When we finally get to my building, which was only two blocks from the ally, I walk in then lead him up two flights of stairs to my apartment. I unlock the door and when we're both inside I shut and lock it behind us. Then I take off my jacket and toss it onto my couch, showing my outfit which was a mini flower print skirt and a solid colored shirt. I slide off my heels and turn to him, smiling. "Felling a bit better now? You looked a little tense on the walk over..." I let my scentance kinda trail off as i walk into the kitchen and pour two glasses of water. I walk back over to him and hand one glass to him.

this is kinda what it looks like, only a bit bigger
For Emilia and Wolves only. - Page 2 Studio-apartment-curtain-room-divider
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:26 pm

Levi quickly followed her up the stairs and walked into her housde. He looked up when she spoak. " Yeah I'm fine." He gave a small nod and pulled off his hood. Shaking his shaggy blonde and red hair into place. He looked back at her. " So what do you want to do?" He asked giving a small smile. He looked down at King who was standing by his side. Levi took the glass and drank the water as if he hadn't a a drink of water in days.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:05 pm

Annie: "Well if you want you can get some more water first?" I laugh a little and walk back into the kitchen area. Then I pull the pitcher of water out and place it on the island counter near him. "After your done, maybe some television?" I smile at him. He seemed so thirsty, the poor thing! "And you have a place to stay tonight right?" He seemed like he might not, so I figured I'd ask at least.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:09 pm

Levi drank down two more glasses of water then looked at her. " Thank you." He said looking around. His eyes when back to her when she ask if he had some where to stay. " Um.." He sighed. " Kinda, not really." He sighed again. " I stay in an old house in the woods." He leaned on the wall looking down at the floor waiting for her to freak out like every one else does.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:09 pm

Annie: I frown slightly, he seemed kinda depressed about it? It wasnt anything really bad, and it wasn't his fault. "Well, my couch is free. I'm sure its warmer, and there is free water here too." I smirk and walk over to him. "So, what do you think? You wanna spend the night, at least?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:04 pm

Levi let his oddly colored eyes fall back on the girl that was now closer. " Um.. I don't want to trouble you." He looked at King who was sniffing around the house. " I don't know I guess. I'll have King go get my other wolf." Levi walked over to the door and let King out. King took off up the road to the woods. Levi walked back to where she was and took another drink. " Do you have anything to eat?" He asked looking at her his mixed eyes almost pleading. He felt so bad doing this to hear. He hadn't ate much that week and his stomach hurt because of it.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:13 pm

Annie: I frown at him slightly out of pity, but then i smile at him reassuringly. "Ya i have some food, what do you want? I could make you some Hamberger Helper, or do you want something else?" I smile a little wider, feeling quite bad for this poor kid.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:22 pm

Levi gave a shrug of his wide sholders. " I don't care. What ever you would like." He looked up from the foor at her and gave a weak smile. He still felt stupid for this. But I mean how offen does some one nice come around in this town? No very offen. Levi sighed glancing around then looking back at her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:33 pm

Annie: "Okay, just sit down?" I smile at him and take out the box and the beef. I put the stuff in the pan and start it cooking, then turn back to Levi. "If you dont mine me bing a bit nosey, why dont you have a real place to stay? Did something bad happen?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:43 pm

Levi shook his head he was not a big fan of sitting. He leaned on the wall. He glanced over at her and his eyes went wide with his question. " Um... I would rather not talk about the things I've done." He said dropping his mixed eyes to the floor. His voice was quite and sad. He just hoped she would ask again.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:52 pm

Annie: I frown slightly and lay the spoon next to the stove. I walk over to him and smile slighlty, "Sorry I asked. I wont ask again okay? I promise." I feel bad for him, and I want to help him as much as I can. "But, my couch is open for as long as you need it." I smile once more before turning my attention back to the meat as I mix it again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:07 am

Levi gave a week smile and nodded. " Okay." He might end up telling her latter, if they became closer. But at this poing Levi wasn't going to say a thing about his past. He didn't know how she would aske. Levi had done some bad things. Killed and almost killed people. Which killed him to do. He would tell her not now it was to risky. He nodded. " Okay, I'm glad your here for me. No one else is." He sighed and walked over next to her the small of the cooking meat now killing him. Levi's stomach let out a loud rumble and his hand rested on it. His stomach growling truly hurt like hell. But he wasn't going to say it.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:20 am

Annie: I bite my lip gently, he sounded like he was starving! "Well, if you ever need a hot meal or a bed I'll do what I can to help. You seem like a sweet kid." I smile and turn off the stove moments later when the meat was cooked through. I get out a large-ish bowl and a fork and spoon, not knowing which one he would like more and place them on the counter in front of him. "If you want more, you can just help yourself to whats in the pan okay? I'm gonna have tuna fish so I'm not going to have any." I hoped he liked it, although he seemed hungry enough to like just about anything at this point. I reach into various draws, cabinets and the fridge getting out the mayo, a can of tuna, a bowl, a fork and the can opener. I open the tuna and drain it in the sink before mixing it with the mayo in the bowl. When it was properly mixed, I lean on the counter and start to take some smallish bites.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:19 pm

Levi nodded. Yes he was staring, but he didn't act like a was. He picked up the fork and ate what was given to him slowly. When he had finished he sat the bowl in the sink and cleaned it out. " Thank you so much. You have no clue how much this means to me." He heard a scratch at the door and walking over letting King and Oomi in. He walked back over and leaned on the wall. " It's so nice of you to let me stay here. Noy many people are like that any more.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:29 pm

I may be leaving here very soon. This site has turned to shit and one of my best friends got kicked off.

If you would still like to roleplay with me you can find me here : http://heartofrpfantasy.canadian-forum.com/forum
Please make sure you read all the rules of the site before you join. I do hope you join. I quite like roleplaying with you and hope we can keep it going.

Thank you

~ Wolves

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2