RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Emilia and Wolves only.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

For Emilia and Wolves only. Empty For Emilia and Wolves only.

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:53 pm

Post your people when your ready.

Name: Levi Dotson
Nickname: None
Crush: None
Boyfriend/ Girl friend: ^^
Hair color and style: Levi has somewhat longer dark brown hair that is tiped with dark red. It goes down to about his collarbone It is think, but very silky and soft.
Eye color: Levi has an odd mix of colors for his eyes. They are a mix of red, brown, green, yellow, and blue. It's crazy. But they are extreamly pretty. Framed by long dark lashes that are rather think.
Identifying Marks: I wolf tattoo on his right arm and another on his whole back. He has snake bites and his tongue is pierced.
Hight and weight: 6'4" 154lbs
General Appearance: Levi is easy on the eyes. Tall skinny and muscular. His face is defined with sharp points. He has long strong arms are legs with somewhat larger hips then most guys, but it looks good on him.He has strong broad sholders. He stomach and cest are strong laced with scares. His abs are set in a nice six pack. His voice his deep and he has a strong British accent.
Photo: N/A
Personality: Levi, oh my God Levi it the sweetest person you'll ever meet. I think he would give his life for anyone that came around. He does every thing he can for the others, and the people that come around. He loves to be out with the others, even though leaving the house is a huge risk for him. the lew has been looking for him for about four years now, but have had no luck in finding him. His name is never said where ears may be listening. Levi fears that one day they will find him and he'll be dagged into a hell on earth. That would kill him loosing every one and every thing so close to him. ANd all the kids he has with him, they would be taken away into God know where. He hates to even think about that.
Levi has a very soft heart, he loves kids and animals. He get along well with every one he meets. Levi is easily lost in his own thought. Thinking back to his old home, back to the things that he's done. When he gets into that state of mind it's Extreamly hard to get him out of. So any time the others see him drifting off they soon bring him back.
IQ: 135
What are you an the run for?: Oh God don't get me started.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Family with you or not: Levi has his two younger sisters Lucy and Lilly with him. And his three younger brothers Jack, Jim, and Ducky( Real name Dean). Levi's cousins Peter, Kate, Jule, and July are also with his.
Pets: You don't have to have this.
King: For Emilia and Wolves only. Wolf-11
Breed: Timber wolf

Oomi: For Emilia and Wolves only. Wolf-White4
Breed: Timber wolf
Other:

Name: KC Knicks
Nickname: Kay
Crush: Levi. Haha read the roleplay and You'll know.
Boyfriend/ Girl friend: None
Hair color and style: KC has Shaggy dark blonde hair that goes down to about his chin and hangs in his eyes. Swept over to the left side of his face.
Eye color: Dark blue, they change from light to dark with his mood.
Height and weight: 6'10 189lbs
Identifying Marks: His right ear is peirced as is his nose. A long scare runs down his stomach, and one over his left cheek.
General Appearance: KC is all together a very large man, tall and stong. He has very broad sholders. Long legs and arms. His torso his also very long. His whole body is set with muscles, standing out on his arms and legs. His stomach is set with tight abs that he works to keep in shape. KC is rather easy on the eyes. His jaw and chin a sharp and pointed. His chin comes to a nice pointed end as does his nose. KC towers over 90% of the people he meets, whitch he gets a kick out of. Most of the time you will just find KC kicked back in a pair of pants, but if not he is offen seen in tight black shirts.
Personality: KC is a very sweet and caring person. He loves Levi more then any one in the world, well other then Ella or corse. KC pretty much raised his younger sister, so he does quite good with kids. But on the other hand KC can be a big ass. And is a huge player. Flirting with anyone he runs into. Although KC may be gay he still flirts with girls for the hell of it. Although he has no inentions of more then that. KC loves animals, music, and art. These things bring a smile to the mans face no matter what. But KC has been though alot in his life. Making him some what shy when it comes to knew people. Only because he doesn't want to risk having the law coming around. That is one of KC gratest fears, going to jail again. He had been in jail as a teen and never wanted to go back. Adding that he's now 18 wouldn't help that.
IQ: 122
What are you an the run for?: Ha don't get me started.
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
Family with you or not: Siblings or other. Ella
Pets: Scamp: For Emilia and Wolves only. L_304c2b098f88406e8c1927acbbfdf897
Breed: Pitbull
Fuzz/ Milky/ Mo( they are Ella's not mine): For Emilia and Wolves only. 1292519293_147340081_2-FEMALE-JAPANESE-SPITZ-PUPPY-TO-HAVE-AROUND-AS-END-OF-YEAR-COMPANION-Dubai
For Emilia and Wolves only. 05b53f9c525ed356
Breed: Japanese Spitz
Other:

Name: Snow Punn
Nickname: Snow
Crush: None
Bf-Gf: ^^
Married: ^^
Kids:^^
Persionality: Snow is very shy and hardly ever says a word. He would rather talk with his fists then with his word. After coming out of his shell Snow is a very sweet person, some one that people love to be around, only because his sweet and funny. Snow would rather be around animals the humans. He just has a was with them. He can get a wind animal to come to him just by simply kneeling down and holding out a hand.
History: Way to much t say.
Looks: Hair Colour and Style: Snow has, well snow white hair. He was born with yes white hair. He keep is shaggy so it falls into his eyes, and goes down just past his jaw to his neck line. It is glossy and very pretty. He keeps it clean or it will change in color, just like a dog's white fur does. He never lets its length pass his sholder. If it get much longer then that it drives him crazy.
Eye Colour: Snow has blood red eyes that have little black lines in them. Yes red and black. His eyes are framed by think long lashes that are the same color has his hair.
Ht. & Wt.: 6'5" 123lbs( Very under weight
Identifying Marks: Snow has a long scare over his right cheek that skicks out, because it shows up bright pink in his pial white skin. He have snake bites on his lower lip and his right ear is pierced.
General Appearance: Snow is very tall and skinny, with a long torso and legs. His skin is very pail almost white in a way. He has broad stong sholders that skick out very wall. His arms are long and muscular. Snow have a very defined six pack, that he doesn't really like. Snows chin comes to a defined point as do his jaw bones. He's teeth are bright white and they all come to very shap poins. Snow is rather easy on the eyes, which he never takes advatage of.
Pets:
Luna: For Emilia and Wolves only. White-tiger-waterfall-wallpaper
Breed: White tiger

Blue: For Emilia and Wolves only. Wolf-11
Breed: Blue Timber Wolf

Bullet: For Emilia and Wolves only. Wolfi2hi0

Breed: Black Timber Wolf
Midnight: For Emilia and Wolves only. Black_panther
Breed: Black panther

Jule: For Emilia and Wolves only. Cougar1
Breed: Mountain Lion
Other: He is Albino

Photo/Image:
Name: Andy Smith
Race: Caucian
Alignment:
Hair Colour and Style: Andy had rather long black hair, the very tips of his hair are a deep blood red color. His hear goes down to about his color bone. He keeps in long short hair bugs him. His red bangs are swept over his left eye and some times are in his face. He keeps his hair down. Because after being pulled up his hair becomes very staw like and he does not like that. Andy's hair is very think and soft to the tough. Although it would look to be very coarse.
Eye Colour: Andy has a very strange mix of color in his eyes. they are an odd mix of red, pink, blue, and brown. That many sound like a horrid color, but it is every thing but that. It is a very pretty shade.
Ht. & Wt.: 6'4" 123(Under weight)
Identifying Marks: Andy's body is laced with many scares, to many to list. But one that pops out the most is the blue tinted scare over his right cheek, yes it has a silvery blue tint to it. Andy has snake bites and a small nose ring.
General Appearance: Andy is tall and extreenly skinny. His ribs pop out of his sides and he would appear to be weak. But like alot of others Andy only appears that way. He is very strong lifting over five times his own body weight. Which is crasy. His arms are thin as are his legs. But don't get me wrong. Just because he's so skinny he is very good looking. Andy has features that pop out well. A very masculine face. His jaw bones are in sharp points. As are his node and chin.
Background:
Pets:
Tie: For Emilia and Wolves only. Clouded_Leopard
Breed: Clouded leopard

Tea: For Emilia and Wolves only. Leopard_Clouded_yawn_best
Breed: Clouded Leopard

Game: For Emilia and Wolves only. Siberian
Breed: Sierian Leopard

Cadycane: For Emilia and Wolves only. Anime_kitty1
Breed: Unknown

Special Abilities: None
Weapons: Many
Personality: Andy is very shy when you first meet him. But he comes out of his shell easy. He loves most people and gets alone easy. Andy does have a very dark side. He gets pissed extreamly easy and he isn't someone to just lay down and take what he is given. He can and will fight back. But on the other hand Andy is one of the nicest guys a person could meet. He's the kind of guys to hold dorrs open andpick things up if they are dropped. Andy is very good with both kids and animals.
Family: Annie, Sam, Mark, Jim, and Gummy ( Real name Gage)
Annie

Gummy
Ahe: 6

Sam
Mark

Jim

Here's a Skully if you need one.

Photo/Image:
Name:
Race:
Eye Colour:
Ht. & Wt.:
Identifying Marks:
General Appearance:
Background:
Pets:
Special Abilities:
Weapons:
Personality:
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

For Emilia and Wolves only. Empty Re: For Emilia and Wolves only.

Post  Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:57 pm

wow... all of those are really long... give me a couple of minutes to type some out
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:03 am

Yeah haha sorry. I frogot to say I'm kinda advanced. Sorry if that's hard on ya...
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:52 am

Name: Annie Rose Arias
Nickname: Some people call her Ann, but she REALLY hates that
Crush: Nope
Boyfriend/ Girl friend: Nope
Hair color and style: She has thick, dark brown hair that she usually wars down and slighlty curled
Eye color: She has rich, milk chocolate colored eyes
Identifying Marks: She just has her ears pierced and a small bird tattoo on her hip (like the picture, but its pink) For Emilia and Wolves only. Justin+bieber+tattoo
Hight and weight: She's 5'5" and about 115 lbs
General Appearance: She isnt really tall, shes actually borderline short, but she can rock a pair of heels if she really wants to. She isnt lanky, but she isnt chubby either. Her legs are very strong (hence why she can pull off heels so well) from her playing tennis. Her stomach is flat and she has a smooth and sophisticated voice for a 17 year old girl.
Photo:
For Emilia and Wolves only. Beautiful-brunette-portrait
Personality: She acts like the most outgoing person in the world, even though she isnt. On the inside, shes really smart and she pretty insecure about it. Shes really into theoretical physics and she reads aboutit in her spare time. She also plays the piano and does some other artistic stuff. She acts all tough, but shes really the opposite when you get to know her
IQ: 147
Sexual Orientation: Shes straight
Pets: None

sorry it took so long, but i did this all from scratch, so i'm just gonna make more of them later. but thats okay, i'll try to make my posts as complete as I can
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:20 am

Okay it's fine. So which one of my boys do you want?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:28 am

want to just start with Levi? and what was with KC having a crush on him? is it like a man crush?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:51 am

like I said I play Bisexual and Homosexual guys. KC is gay and Levi is bi. It goes into another roleplay of mine. That is going on as we speak. But yes. They have been ' together ' before. Don't find this odd at all.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:55 am

okay, i just wasnt sure, its just that KC's crush was Levi's, but Levi's wasnt KC
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:12 am

Yeah haha lol. I'm ganna use Levi and KC. I'm working on a post. And I'm sorry It takes me a while to reply I have about 15 roleplays going on at any given point. I have 3 sites I'm on =P So yeah it will take a while sometimes. ANd I try to make first posts really good so I might post tomorrow.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:17 am

thats okay! i'm on a few at a time myself haha and i'm not great at the whole multi tasking thing either so i might not reply for a while either
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:28 am

(( Okay))

Levi sighed as he walked down the road. It was dark and he had his hood pulledover his head. King was on a leash by his side. Levi hated being around at night it wasn't fun. Sure if he was in the woods it would be, but not out in the middle of town. It made his very jumpy. Being who he was.

Levi turned into tan ally running into a girl. He didn't think he would be seeing any one around here. " Oh my good God are you okay!?" He asked as he looked at her he dropped Kings leash and held out a hand to her. " I'm so sorry I didn't see you." Levi felt really bad for running into her.

((Sorry if I end up putting Andy I've been playing him lately.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:35 am

Annie: I'm walking down an ally on my way back home when someone bumps into me. Honestly, it was my fault because I was on my phone texting my friend about the fight at the club that we saw. Lots of muscles and blah blah. I pick up my phone with my left hand and his hand with my right hand. "It's okay, honest. I wasnt watching where i was going." I smile at him so he can tell that everything is okay. "Really, i'm fine. You look so worried."

It's alright
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:56 am

King looked at the girl as he stood and nudged her hand. His blue tinted coat sining in the moonlight. " Still I should of saw you." He looked around then back to her. " Huh? No I'm fine. I'm Levi by the way, Levi Dotsin." His name sounded so fun with his acsent and he loved to say it. He didnt know why had since he was a kids.

Levi couldn't help but look the girl over she was pretty. " So what is a girl like you doing out here so late. It's not safe." He said with a small frown. Lookign her over again then he went back up to her eyes. King sat at Levi's side looking at girl.

( Sorry I have writers block.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:02 am

Annie: When his dog nudges my hand I smile and stroke his head a couple of times. "My name is Annie Arias." When he starts to look me up and down I mentally roll my eyes, even if he was kinda good looking. "I didnt have far to walk, and I'd just left the place i was at." I look back at his dog who seemed to be eyeing me, then i smile. "And who's this guy?" I smile again and hold out my hand so the dog could sniff it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:10 am

" It's nice to meet you." He said with a smile and looked at King. He looked back to her and saw that she didn't like the way he looked at her. Oh well. Levi did that to just about every one. No matter who it was he did it.

He looked down at King again. " This is King." Levi said with a smile. " He's a pure blood wolf." He smiled at the girl.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:14 am

Annie: "oh, a wolf?" Why was a wolf on a leash?! How did he even get it onto him? I move my hand away slowly, not sure if the wolf would bite "Um, if you dont mind my asking, why do you have a wolf?" Well, that was a start at least. This guy seemed nice, but a little bit odd at times. More of a type for the real me than the person i tried to become.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:15 pm

King huffed at what she said. He could understand her. Levi rolled his eyes. " I have two of them, and he won't hurt you. He's better then any dog in the world." He said patting King's huge fluffy head. King gave a nod. " He's very smart to."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:56 am

Annie: "He is? That's really cool." I smile widely and extend my hand out at King again. While I'm waiting for King to sniff my hand i look back up at Levi. "So why are you out so late? Just walking your, well, wolf?" i smirk a little at him. I'd almost said dog, but stopped myself just in time

Sorry, i went to a concert today... i'll be able to post a little more tomorrow
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:01 pm

(( It's all good.))

King sniffed the girls hand then nudged her hand so it rested on his nose. A smile crossed the wolf's face as it did. Levi just shugs. " I like night better then day, always have. I'm not out much in the day time." He looked down the ally then back to her. " So how old are you love?" He asked then looked at King who looked rather happy. " Well it looks like he likes you." Levi gave small chuxkle and patted King's head. " He's a good boy. My other wolf is the same."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:59 pm

Annie: I look down and move my hand from King's nose to the top of his head. Then i start to pet him a couple of times. "Well, i just turned 17 last month. How about you?" So he is a night person too? Thats awesome. I'm usually out late anyways. "And why do you like night better than day? Just because?" I look back up to Levi and smile at him. He looked right around my age, hopefully. He also looked like he needed to loosen up, like at a club.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:49 pm

King saw a rabbit and took off into the near by woods. Levi chuckled. " I'm 16, 17 here soon." He said with a smile that soon drifed away when she asked why he liked night. Well because he was on the run, but he wasn't going to tell her that. He just shrugged. " I don't know. I just alway have." He looked down at the ground his hood falling over his eyes.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:09 pm

Annie: I move my hand away watch King run into the woods as I smile. Then I turn back to Levi for his answer. When I see him hesitate slighlty and look down, my brain kicks into high gear and I just cant help but ask some more questions. And honestly, he was younger than me, so I was kinda obligated to ask him if he was alright. "Are you okay?" I smile at him and crouch down slightly so I can see his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:58 pm

Levi gave a nod when she asked if he was okay. " Yes I'm fine." He said looking back up to her. " Would you like to go do something." He asked. It was slightly odd standing here talking in an ally way.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Annie: I smile at him, he seemed so sweet and innocent. "I'd love to. Do you want to go back to my apartment? It's pretty much right around the corner from here." I glance at the direction that King had run off in. "But don't we have to get your wolf back first?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:14 pm

Levi nodded and glanced around. " Sure." He nodded again. " King terugkomen jongen!" He called and the wolf came running. Levi had tought both his wolves Dutch and english. He smiled and patted King's head/ "." Lead the way."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next