RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Ali and Wolves Only!

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

For Ali and Wolves Only! - Page 2 Empty Re: For Ali and Wolves Only!

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:51 pm

Blake let out a small chuckle as he let a smile cross his lips. " Well that must suck for you. I got sick of watching football with my brothers so I thought I would take my dogs for a walk."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:56 pm

Alex smiled. "well these dogs sure are cute. My parents, unfortunately, won't let us have dogs." She closed her laptop so he had her full attention and she let one of the dogs. "Having brothers stink."
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:08 am

Blake sighed. " I mean I love my brother's, but yeah they suck some times. I wish I had a sister sometimes. It would make being in the middle somewhat better." Blake sighed as he kneeled down in the grass and the dogs licked his face. He pushed the away carefully and laughed a little.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:42 pm

Alex laughed. "Trust me sisters can be way worse, they're more devious than guys. It's siblings in general that are annoying. So um.. do you want to go do something? It beats staying around here and listening to them fight over whether they should play black ops or modern warfare 3." She smiled slightly.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:05 pm

" Yeah, but still I think it would be fun to have a little sister around my house. I mean having five boys and no girls really sucks at time." Blake chuckled as he glanced to the house then back to her.

" Sure why not, but um... Maybe you should aske first I don't want to go getting you in trouble or anything. Ya know?" Blake asked with a small smile.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:55 pm

Alex stared at him. "You have four brothers?! Oh man that must suck big time... I see why you want a sister." She looked back up at her house, the noise seemed even louder than when she came outside. "Yea, my brother Kal would freak out if I just left again, besides I have to put my laptop back inside." She stood and picked up her laptop. "I'll just be a second but you can come inside, though I seriously doubt you'll want to." She started walking back up to the house with her laptop. As she walked, she braced for the arguement that she was bound to have with one of her brothers within the five minutes she would be back inside the house for.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:08 pm

Blake laughed. " No I have two brothers, but it's me, my brothers, my dad, and my dads boyfriend." He sighed. " It sucks at times."

Blake looked at her as she stood. " I'll come in." he said with a shrug and dropped the dogs' leashes. " Stay." He said holding a hand down to them. He followed her up to the house. He hoped he would end up getting her yelled at. That would really suck. Blake waited for her to walk in the followed looking around as he walked through the door.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:18 pm

"Oh. that makes more sense." She walked inside and called to her brothers "Kal! Austin! I'm leaving!!" She looked at Blake "I'll be right back, i have to put my laptop back up in my room to charge." She then ran upstairs to her room to put her laptop back.

Kal came out from the kitchen to answer his sister, but instead he saw Blake. "oh, um hi." He looked to the stairs. "Did Alex go upstairs or something?"

Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Blake nodded. " I'll wait here." He said as she went up the stairs. He leaned on the wall next to the door and waited. When her brother walked into the room. Blake somewhat froze. He didn't want to get yelled at for being around their little sister or something.

Blake nodded and looked over at the boy. " Yeah, she went to put her laptop away." He said in a quiet voice that the other could hardly hear. Blake was extreamly shy. And this was not going to be fun for him if the other guy wanted to ask him things, or just talk. Blake looked away from the other man and let his eyes drop it the floor as he waited for alex to come back.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:01 pm

Alex raced back down the stairs after she put her laptop away, afraid to leave blake alone with either of her brothers or even her brothers friends for too long because she knew what they could be like. She reached the bottom of the stairs and saw Blake looking down at the floor with Kal across the room. She glared at Kal. "Are you being mean to Blake?"

Kal was somewhat confused, Alex had never hung out with this guy before. He was thinking about asking Blake some questions before Alex came back downstairs, but Alex appeared before he had the chance. Kal sighed when he saw her glare at him. "hi Alex. So where are you guys going exactly?" He was a bit supicious.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:12 pm

Blake's head rose when Alex walked down the stairs. " No he's not." He said quietly as he let his eyes flicker from the two. Blake pushed off the wall and stood there.

When the other boy asked where they were going, Blake just shrugged. " I have not a clue." He said as his eyes went back to the floor.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:21 pm

Alex rolled her eyes. "Does it matter? I have my phone and i'm with someone, i'll be fine Kal." She took Blake by the arm and began to walk back outside, she wanted to get out of her house as fast as possible. When they were outside she closed the front door. "I'm so sorry, Kal can be so embarrasing sometimes." She blushed.

He muttered as they left "thats what i'm afraid of..." Kal sighed and even though one of his friends assured him that Alex would be fine, he still didn't like the fact that Alex was going somewhere by herself with a guy he'd never met before today...
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:43 pm

Blake turned and walked out the door when his arm was grabbed. He shook his head. " No, he's just being a brother. I'm like that with my younger brother. If I don't know the other person, he is not going any where with them. So I know where he's coming from." Blake called the dogs and they ran over. " I think I should take them home before we go anywhere."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:47 pm

Alex rolled her eyes. "I know he's just looking out for me but it's so annoying, i can take care of myself." She looked from him to the dogs. "ok, do you want me to come with you or...?"
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:57 pm

Balke sighed. " I know." He started to walk. " You can come." He said with a smiles. As he walked he looked at the dogs. They seemed to be quite tired at the time.

When Blake got to the house he walked up to the door letting the dogs in. He turned back to her and smiled. " Se where are me going?" He asked as he stepped off the porch.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:17 pm

Alex shrugged. "um, i don't know where ever you want I guess. I don't really care."
(i can't think of anything DX)
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:25 pm

Blake let out a small sigh and started to walk. He didn't really know where to go. He didn't get out of the house much. Blake walked next to Alex looking down at the ground. " So tell me about your self." He said quietly.

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:31 pm

Alex sighed, she knew this question was going to come up eventually... "Well im sixteen and i have two older brothers which you knew, the one you met is my older brother Kal. I also have a twin brother, his name is Austin. My mom and dad are divorced, there's nothing really interesting to tell..." She sighed. "I've lived here all my life so..., anyway what about you?"
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:49 pm

Blake sighed. " I'm sixteen. i have two brothers Jayden and Ren." He sighed again. " My mom and dad got a divorce. When my mom found out my dad was cheating on her with another man." He sighed. " So yeah my dad is gay. But there is nothing wrong with that right?" He rose his head to look at her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:58 pm

Alex looked at him and thought to herself, did she act like that she thought being gay was weird? Personally she thought there wasn't anything wrong with it. She shook her head. "No, there's nothing wrong with that, I have a couple of friends that are gay."
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:07 pm

Blake nodded. " Yeah." He looked up from the ground when they got to the part of the town where the stores and every thing were. He sighed still not know where to go. " Icecream?" He asked glancing over at her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:18 pm

She smiled. "Sure, i love ice cream, it's the best." She walked into the ice cream parlor with Blake and looked at the menu. "God there's so many favors to choose from." She sighed. >_<
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Blake followed her over and smiled. " Thats why I just get Vanilla." He said with a chuckle and payed getting his ice cream."

WB sorry
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:45 pm

She shrugged. "I always get something different everytime i come here." She looked back up at the sign and decided to get black raspberry and chocolate chip. She paid for her ice cream and sat down at a table with him.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:41 pm

Blake sat down at the table and looked at her. " So tell me about you brothers." He said as he licked around the base of his ice cream.

XD So sorry, hun writers block kills me on week days.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next