RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Ali and Wolves Only!

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

For Ali and Wolves Only! - Page 6 Empty Re: For Ali and Wolves Only!

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:49 pm

JAyden gave a nod. " Yeah I'm Jayden." He smiled when she told them what they were doing. " Well I hope you have fun." He said and looked back to the Tv at the front of the room.

Blake just changed into some jeans and a bright green shirt, the then walked back down the stairs and looked over at his brother. " Were gonna be down stairs." He pointed to the door.

Jayden nodded looking over at his brother. " Yeah, I know. I'll check on ya' at." He looked at the time it was 6:45pm. " At 9:00pm that good?" Blaked nodded and headed down the stairs.

" Do you wanna see around first?" He asked looking over at her. He flipped on the hall light there were about seven doors down stairs and three with out doors. His house was quite big. Blake didn't really like that about the house. It was in his eyes to big.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:07 pm

Alex smiled when they went downstairs, she looked around with wide eyes. "This place is huge!!!" she looked at all the different doors and then up at Blake. "Can ou show me around? I'd like to know where all these doors could possibly lead to." She smiled slightly.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:54 pm

Blake smiled when he looked over at her. " Yeah. The door with the one over it is my dads work room. The kids can't go in there." He shrugged. " I don't know why. The one with the two is the game room, it's kinda like an arcade. Three is Ren's room. Four and five lead out into kennels for the dogs and stuff. Six is the art room. Seven is the thearter. The big one that is open is the pocker and pool room. The one with the huge doors is my dads room. And the one at the very end leads to the pool room." He smiled. " Yeah it's really big. I don't really like it."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:59 pm

Alex looke at all the different doors like she was trying to memorize them. "Why don't you like it? Its so cool! I wish my house was like this. The only cool part of my house is we have a game room and a recording studio in the basement." She smiled slightly
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:09 pm

Blake shrugged his sholders slightly. " I don;t know i just don't." He sighed. " Come on." He said taking her hand and leading her into the theater. He pushed a botton and the wall shifted showing a five foot wall of movies. " Uh..." He looked at the wall. " They are under different categories. Just take a pick." He sighed rubbing the back of his neck.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:26 pm

Alex looked around at all the different movies. "There's so many to choose from!" She picked up one of the movies. "Final destination sounds cool I've heard of it but I never got a chance to see any of them." she thought about it and put it back as a possible choice. "So what does your dad do that he's able to afford all this stuff?"
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:24 pm

Blake nodded and put it in. He sat down on the large cough and pulled his feet up infront of him. " Sit down." He said looking over at her with a smile.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:46 pm

Alex smiled and sat down next to him. She curled up and got ready to watch the movie. "So why did avoid my question about what your dad does for a job, I mean you don't have to tell me of you don't want but I don't see what the big deal is..."
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:07 pm

Ali9910 wrote:Alex looked around at all the different movies. "There's so many to choose from!" She picked up one of the movies. "Final destination sounds cool I've heard of it but I never got a chance to see any of them." she thought about it and put it back as a possible choice. "So what does your dad do that he's able to afford all this stuff?"

Sorry I didn't see that part. Do you want me to change my post?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:24 pm

I don't care, you could just reply to this post
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:40 pm

Blake shrugged. " My day's not the one that brings in all the one it's his boyfriend. I'm not quite so sure where Jerry works, he's never said." Blake shrugged again and out the movie in. He sat down on the couch and pulled his feet up in front of him ." Sit down." He said with a smile looking at her.infront
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:25 pm

Alex smiled and sat down ontO the couch next to him. She smiled and brought her knees up next to her. She got ready to watch the movie.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:31 pm

Blake smiled as she sat down. He just couldn't help it. He put his arm over of sholders and lightly kissed her forehead. The movie started and he looked back at the screen.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:43 pm

Alex smild and kissed Blake's cheek and blushed. She cuddled up to him and put her head on his shoulder and started to watch the screen as the movie started. She smiled and started to watch the previews with him.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:39 pm

Blake smiled when she kissed his cheek and blushed. She sure did blush alot. He rested his chin lightly on the top of her head and watched as the movie started up.

Half way though the move Blake let out a loud yawn and put his feet down on the floor. He paused the move. " Do you want any thing?" He asked her with a smile.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:07 pm

Alex smiled and yawned a little. "Can I have something to drink please?" She looked up at him with an adorable puppy dog face.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:45 pm

(( Oh my God my guy friends wanted sun flower seeds and I wouldn't give then any so they gave me puppy dogs eyes. Then my girl friends jumped in. Oh my God I could say no it was to cute XD))

Blake chuckled. " What do you want? We have just about every thing." He slimed at her ands waited.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:57 pm

Alex shrugged. "It doesn't matter, but if you had lemonade that would be awesome. Do you want me to come with you?" she smiled
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:22 pm

" Home made." Blake said with a grin and opened the large door. " It's up to you iyou want to or not."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:19 pm

Alex smiled and got up she walked Over to the door. Alex walked upstairs with him to get something to drink. She smiled as they walked.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Jayden glanced at the door when he heard foot steps. He couldn't help but see the grin arcoss the girl that was with his bother's face. Jayden gave a small smile. " You both seem happy... Movie over?"

Blake shook his head. " Drinks." He said giving his brother a small smile and walking into the kitchen. Blake held out a pitcher to Alex that filled with fresh lemonade. " Here ya' are." He said pulling out a Pepsi for himself.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:47 pm

Alex nodded at jayden and went into the kitchen she took the glass of lemonade Blake gave her and she took a sip. "Mmmm this lemonade is amazing, who made it?"
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Blake gave a smile heading back down stairs. " Um, Ren did. Most things he makes are amazing." He shruged. " You should try his ribs. Mmm they are so good." He chuckled. Blake loved his little brother so much. Just then he thought. He hadn't seen or heard the little guy since he had been home.

Blake looked over at Jayden. " Hey Jay, where's Ren?" He asked looking at the other man with some what concerned eyes.

Jayden turned to look at his brother. " He went over to one of his friends houses."

Blake let out a sigh and nodded. " Okay just making sure. What friend?" Jayden shrugged.

" I can't remember her name." Blake sighed and went down stairs he was now extreamly paranoid about his brother.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:30 am

Alex shrugged and looked at Blake. "I'm sure Ren is fine, Blake. There's noneed to worry about him."
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:33 pm

I may be leaving here very soon. This site has turned to shit and one of my best friends got kicked off.

If you would still like to roleplay with me you can find me here : http://heartofrpfantasy.canadian-forum.com/forum
Please make sure you read all the rules of the site before you join. I really do hape that you join. I love roleplaying with you. So please do join. It might just break my cold little heart if you don't.

Thank you

Love~ Wolves

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next