RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!?

3 posters

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty Re: .::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!?

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:15 pm

Blade

Slowly, Bends Down, Comeing From Behind Tree, Bareing Teeth, Snarling at IVY
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty Re: .::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!?

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:17 pm

Ivy
I turn look at the dog and roll my eyes and follow Scott's scent
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:21 pm

Blade

Fallows Her, Glareing at Her, Sprints Too Scott, Sits On His Lap

Scott

Pets Blade "Whoa boy"

Keltic

Standes By Scott, Stiles
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:24 pm

Tracy
I look at Scott "So ur Scott?"

Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:25 pm

Scott

Looks up at Tracy "Yeah im Scott, and This is Stiles?"

Stiles

Dosent look at Tracy "Sup" Rips Leaves apart for fun
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:25 pm

Olivia-*She Messes With Her Bracelet Laying In The Grass*
Lacy-*Falls Asleep*
Steven-*Smells Another Dog/Wolf,Goes Outside And Follows Scent*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Blade

Smells a German Shepard comeing his Way, He Gets up and Bumps Into Steven
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:35 pm

Tracy
"Your Scott?" I say looking at him
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:38 pm

Olivia-*Turns and Looks At The Cars Passing By*
Lacy-*Tossing and Turning*
Steven-*Goes In His Mind* (Im Sorry,Trying To Find A Scent)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:40 pm

Blade

Goes In His Mind (What Scent? Maybe i can help you)

Scott

"Ya Im Scott"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:41 pm

Tracy
"You were right he is cute"

Ivy
"Tracy!" I laugh
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:45 pm

Olivia-*Strokes Her Hand Through Her Hair*
Lacy-*Drops Sippy Cup On The Floor*
Steven-*Goes In His Mind* (Actually Its Right Here,Its You)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Scott

"Oh Ha Thanks" Smiled Still Looking Up
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:47 pm

Ivy
"Scott this is my friend Tracy. Tracy. Scott" I say looking at her
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:58 pm

Blade

Goes in His Mind (Oh Okay, Im a Wolf Hybrid)

Scott

"Nice too Meet You Tracy" Smiled

Jackson

Arrives at Derek's House "I know what you are!"

Derek

Comes Out, "What do you think i am?!"

Jackson

Smirked "Werewolf"

Derek

Grabed His Neck, Pulling him into his house, Push's him,Turns around slams door close

Jackson

"I'v Seen this house before"

Derek

Looked at him "Who've been Here before"

Jackson

"No I Dreamed of....it" I Stop a look at him, i fall on his staire case "please!"

Derek

Grew Him Claws

Jackson

"PLEASE I DONT DESERVE THIS!"

Derek

"I think you do"

Jackson

Had tears
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Tracy
"Hiya." I look at Stiles "Who that?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:00 pm

Stiles

I slowly look up "i'm Stiles?"

Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:02 pm

Tracy
I laugh "Nice name" I smile

Ivy
"Sorry she's hyper. ALOT"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:02 pm

Olivia-*Closes Eyes And Thinks* (I Cant Wait Till I See Derek Again)
Lacy-*Still Asleep*
Steven-*Goes In Mind* (Thats Why Iv'e Never Smelt Anything Like You,Well See You Around Man) *Runs Home*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:03 pm

Stiles

"Thanks" See's Ivy next to her and dosent smile, looks back down at leaves

Scott

Smiles
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:04 pm

Ivy
"Wanna go out for lunch with me and Tracy?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:09 pm

Scott

"I Just Ate" Looks at Her

Stiles

Dosent answer
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:10 pm

Ivy
"Do u want to go into town then?"

Tracy
I go sneak up behind Stile "Boo!" I laugh
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Stiles

Grows His Fangs, Glareing at Her, Fangs go away and calms down
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:13 pm

Tracy
"Hey don't worry I won't cut you" I smile and look at him
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next