RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!?

3 posters

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

Go down

.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? - Page 43 Empty Re: .::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!?

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:13 am

Ivy
"Your just watching to much fantasy shows" I walk to him "Open your mouth"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? - Page 43 Empty Re: .::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!?

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:14 am

Atom

"Okay" Opened His Mouth, Its Teeth Very Sharp
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:15 am

Ivy
I look at his teeth then tap into Scott's mind (Scott he has wolf teeth) "Yiur 12 year molders are just coming in late"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:21 am

Scott

Got up fast and looked at his teeth (Oh Crap he Might Be....Shit he Can't be, He Just Can't but he is)

Atom

he walked outside to dereks house, and walked in, Slowly, "HELLO!?!"

Derek

"Who are you?"

Atom

"I'm Atom"

Derek

"I'm Derek, Badest Fighter Here, Now Leave" he lightly pushed the kid out, and locked the door

Atom

"Nice..." he had the door slam in his face before he chould say something, he backed, up hearing roaring, and derek Changed, I Got Curious, and broke in his window upstaires,I slowly looked threw is corner, i saw him change, i lowerd my head, my mouth wide "W-Were-Werewolf!!!!!" I jumped up and ran down the hallway

Derek

He Jumped far, hiting the wall, i roar, and chase atom, and Growl "WHO ARE YOU!"

Atom

on my back, looking up at him "Im atom for the second time, Scotts and Ivy's Child"

Derek

Got Up Fast "I-I'm Sorry" got up and ran down the other hallway
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:23 am

Ivy
I shift wolf and run to Atom. I stand over Atom and look down at him with a snarl "Get home! NOW!"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:26 am

Atom

he Walked to His Room, and Slammed the Door,and he locked it, He Got so Mad, He Punched a hole in the wall, he pulled it out, bleeding, "I HATE MY LIFE!"

Scott

he started to headbang the table
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:27 am

Ivy
I trot home after I knew he would nt know it was me I shift in the kitchen letting out a help still new to it. I walk to Scott "Scott Derek is alive. How through?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:29 am

Scott

He Jumped Up Fast "WHAT!" he Sprinted to derek's house, walked in looked around his house, runs back home "I dont see him anywhere?"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:31 am

Ivy
"How is it me,Ashley and Atom are the only ones that saw him?" I rub my head confused.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:32 am

Scott

"i dont know why we can't see him" he thought "oh no"

Derek

he Standes on his Staire Case, haveing the serious Face On
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:33 am

Ivy
"What? What Is it Scott?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:36 am

Scott

He Looked Around, he Ran To His House, looking Up The Staire Case, He Fallowed derek's Scent, I Was Standeing next to him, i looked "Nothing's Here..........." I froze "He's- He's.......G-Ghost"

Derek

I Looked at Him, Hands In Pockets

Last edited by I-Love-Derek-Hale on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:37 am

WAIT WAIT WAIT! I have to Make a New One Its Page 71 I Have to to make a new one so i can keep all these comments!
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:44 am

K
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43