RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!?

3 posters

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? - Page 42 Empty Re: .::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!?

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:13 pm

Scott

walks back in, i sat in the chair, his eyes turning full Gold
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? - Page 42 Empty Re: .::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!?

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:15 pm

Ivy
"Scott don't you dare go full wolf on me or I'm going to have to smack you"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:19 pm

Scott

"Sorry" Sratched The back of his head

Derek

he Turned Full Werewolf With Scars and his Fur Bloody, and Jumped into his Grave Again, and Layed there,
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:23 pm

Ivy
I look at him then down at Atom
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:26 pm

Scott

"Ready to go home?"

Atom

he had alittle baby growl, he moved around in Ivy's Arms
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:27 pm

Oh so your playing him

Ivy
I nod and look down at Atom
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:32 pm

YUP :D

Atom

His Eye Color Changed To a Orange, then slowly back to Brown, he layed there Stareing at ivy

Scott

his eyes turn gold when Atom's Eyes Turned Orange, he got up
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:33 pm

Fine but I'm playing the next one

Ivy
My eyes go my wolf color high was a neon red then back to dark blue
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:36 pm

Okay must be girl ;) i play boys xD

Atom

Screams, Really High Pitch, He Stops, and Licks His Teeth, puting his hands on his face

Scott

puts his hands on his ears when atom screamed "Damn that baby got lungs, lets go"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Oh it will be. I was planning on having Atom be a girl at first

Ivy
I laugh and walk out of the hospital

Her wolf eyes
.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? - Page 42 A96806_a503_nike
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:42 pm

Atom a boy name O.O its post to be Adam But I changed it too A.T.O.M Lolz

Scott

gets in car

Atom

Minds his own buisness, he kicks the seat
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:44 pm

No I mean his gender and I was going to name her Alexis

Ivy
I get in the back with Atom
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:52 pm

Oh....They can have another baby XD

Scott

Drives Home

Atom

his eyes turn orange again, he rip a peice of the seat off and eats it

Atoms Eye Color

.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? - Page 42 2vd1sw0

Dereks eye color

.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? - Page 42 2ep27aa

Scotts eye color

.::NoLonger UnderCover::. New People Comeing Too Join Life, A People Too Join Death, But is one of your friends holding the badest secret Here Yet!?!?!? - Page 42 2a91xzo
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:53 pm

I was planning on it

Ivy
"Atom NO!"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:56 pm

Atom

he stared at her, he crawled, on to the car floor, and curled up

Scott

"What the Fuck!"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:58 pm

Ivy
"Scott pull over now!" I growl as I go on Were-wolf and grab him putting him in his car seat and making a noise only a mother female can do to her young one
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:59 pm

Scott

pulls over, and watches the road, headbanging the wheel

Atom

Gave her a Snarl
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:01 am

Ivy
I snarl back and show my fangs
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:02 am

Atom

His Tiny fangs Show, he Bites Her Finger

Scott

"What kind of Kid..ugh nevermind!" hangsbangs harder
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:03 am

Ivy
I grab his tiny face in my hand "No Atom!" I say as I fangs grew out longer
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:04 am

hey wanna pretend he's older :) like 13 :D

Scott

headbangs the wheel makeing the beeping noise "DAMMIT!"

Atom

[b]Laughs at Scott[/u]
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:06 am

Is he 13 or acting like it?

Ivy
"Scott stop that"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:08 am

like make him 13

Atom

comes down from his room, yawning "Mom, Why doesny my jaw hurt so bad"

Scott

looks at ivy, gets in her mind (he can't find out he's Werewolf!)
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:09 am

Kk

Ivy
"Don't worry Atom. Your teeth are growing so your jaw is going to have to shift" I smile
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:11 am

Atom

"But i'm 13, i lost all my baby teeth, is there more....hey I walked around the woods, and i saw a Wolf, then it shifted into a man, The man had Black Spiked hair, and was Tail wearing a Black Jacket"

Scott

"Thats Strange" he looked down
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next