RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!

4 posters

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:19 am

Rain

I giggled at his hand gestures. "Thanks." I smiled, and looked around. I felt weird, because I wasn't jogging anymore, and I was in a sports bra, and short shorts..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:35 am

Zach: " Well I'll let you get back to what you were ding." He glanced around trying to see where his shirt went. He didn't see it.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:38 am

Rain

I smiled. "I guess I'll see you around?" I asked before I jogged off with a smile on my face. Man that guy was hot... x3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:43 am

Zach: He smiled as she jogged off. He walked home and got a new shirt then came back to the park.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:46 am

Rain

I went for a quick jog, then came back the same way. I stopped at the park. To get a drink, and to see if that hot guy was still there. I thought if he really thought about me, that he would see me here... I went to the water fountain that was close to the spot that he saw her last, and held her hair back, so it didn't get in the water.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:52 am

I love how you went from using I to her lol.

Zach: He walked over. " Hello.... Again." He smiled.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:03 am

Roar. I'm sorry. It happens to me all the time. xDDDD Sorry.. xDD

Rain

I smiled when I heard his voice. I turned and smiled. I let my hair down, and ran my hand through it. Trying to make it look, not so messy.. "Hey." I smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:06 am

It's fine.

Zach: He smile. He saw she was messing with her hair. " Your hair looks fine." He said
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:09 am

Rain

I blushed a little.. "Thanks.." I smiled, and let my hair flow. It made a nice wave that came down past her shoulders.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:17 am

Zach: He smiled. " Your pretty cute you know that." People around here were not one bit shy about say that to one another, but Zach said it in a niced way then most guys.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:20 am

Rain

I blushed even deeper, but I smiled to hide it. "Aww. You're not to bad yourself." I grinned, and poked his chest with a smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:25 am

Zach: He grinned. " Why thank you." He poked her stomach right above where her belly button ring was .
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:27 am

Rain

I giggled and smiled at him. "Do you want to go do something?" I asked with a smile again. "I mean, you know. When I actually get come cloths on.." I giggled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:32 am

Zach: He laughed a little. " Sure." He said as he let his eyes wonder up and down her body. Then he let them go back up to her eyes. He smiled they were pretty.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:36 am

Rain

I blushed and smiled when I saw him look me over. "Meet you back here in, say 30 minutes?" I asked with a smile. "And then we can decide where we want to go."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:44 am

Zach: He smiled. " See you soon." He turned and ran over to where Scott was asleep in the grass. " Wake up dumby." He siad as he jumped on him.

Scott: He jumped awake. " God damn scare the shit out of me why don't ya!"

Zach: He checkeld and stood up. " I just did."

Scott: " Your such a jack ass."

Zach: Grins. " I know."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:48 am

Lol

Rain

I got back to my house, and took a shower. I got out, and have at least 20 minutes left. I straightened my hair. 10 minutes. I got in a white tank top, that was a little too tight... And jeans that right just right, and gave me just the right curved looks. I smiled, and tucked some hair behind my ear, before I got my shoes on, and headed down to the park.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:00 am

Zach: He was leaning on a tree waiting for her. He grinned as he walked up. He had changed into a tight shirt that showed off his abs.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:02 am

Rain

I walked to him, and smiled. Nice abs.. I thought and smiled at him. "Hey."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:17 am

Zach: He smiled. Shes got a noce body. He thought to himself. " Ello."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:19 am

Rain

I really couldn't help myself this time. I smiled and looked at his abs. "Nice abs.." I whispered with a smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:27 am

Zach: He smiled. " Thanx. You've got a very nice body by the way." He said letting his eyes look up and down hair again.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:31 am

Rain

I giggled, and blushed at him with a smile. "So where do you want to go?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:34 am

Zach: He shrugs. " Movie?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:38 am

Rain

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, sure." I said and couldn't help but look at his body..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next