RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!

4 posters

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Go down

The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  - Page 33 Empty Re: The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:00 pm

Bella smiled. " I'll be there soon." SHe hung up and quickly got ready. Going out into the front yard. Bella got into her car and started it. He pulled out of the drive and drove to the hospital. A grin on her face as she did.

As Bella parks she pulled her hood over her head. it was once again raining. SHe quickly ran to the biulding and walked in. She went up to him room and lightly knocked on the door before walking in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zach bit his lip. Not quite so sure about how they were going to do this.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you  Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!  - Page 33 Empty Re: The small secretive town of Elkhart. Will you Live the crazy life, or die bored? OPEN!!

Post  Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:02 pm

Rain smiled and ruffled her hair, and smiled. She dove into the water, and opened her eyes, she looked for a while, and then went back up for air, took a deep breath, and went back under.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:07 pm

Adam
I open my eyes and turn to her. I smile and sit up the best I can. "Hey Bella"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:29 pm

Bella looked up at Adem and ran over pretty much jumping on the bed next to him. She wrapped his arms around his nack and hugged him carefully. " Oh my God Adem it's-" Her voice broke and she tucked her head onto his sholder.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:33 pm

Adam
I wrap my unbroken arm around her. "It's not a what?" I say with a smile and I look down at her and kiss the top of her head. I was just happy to finally be able to see her and to hold her in my arms. Well my arm I mean. The other got broken from when I fell on the cement.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:49 pm

Bella sodded with joy as she hugged him. " I'm just so glad you up." She said still crying. " It's been hell the past six weeks with out you around.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:51 pm

Adam
I smile and tilt her head up and wipe away from tears. "I take it then you missed me." I laugh Alittle and kiss her neck then pull back. I lean back in the pillow and look at her with a smile "Wang something to eat or drink?" I look at her with a question or confused like look on my face waiting for her to answer but yet happy she's here.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:26 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Rain smiled and ruffled her hair, and smiled. She dove into the water, and opened her eyes, she looked for a while, and then went back up for air, took a deep breath, and went back under.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33