RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! ::

4 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

:: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: - Page 2 Empty Re: :: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! ::

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:41 pm

Grace: *shrieks*

Leah: "burp Grace" i can't Beverie my husband been dead four month already *sigh* i miss him "hold back her tears"

Avery: will you cook the deer

Mason:yeah
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

:: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: - Page 2 Empty Re: :: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:43 pm

Gale: "Thats my moms job." he says still skinning
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:43 pm

Mason: your mommy make good food

Avery: smiles

Leah: start cry a little bit
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:48 pm

Hazel: "I miss my husband too. It's gonna be alright."

Gale: Grins and nods
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:49 pm

Leah: but i miss him so much "cry louder"

Avery: oh boy im starving imma make the salad

Mason:can i help

Avery:sure mix the salad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:51 pm

Hazel: nods and brings Prim and Rue inside

Gale: Skins

Hazel and Prim: Cut the skinned deer up

Rue: Cuts the apples and making a fruit salad for everyone
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:00 am

Akira smiled and kissed him.

Ron fades to black?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:01 am

Nick: Kisses her back

Kat: Fades to black
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  C.L.Unicorn Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:23 pm

XxXx-Angel-xXxX wrote:Hazel: Shrugs

Gale: Starts to skin both deer

Ethan: Laughed and sat down with the kids putting one on his lap

Little Girl: Hugs Ethan "I missed you."

Ethan: Hugs her "You too." Turns back to Jossiyln "Tell the story"

Joaailyn
"There once was a beautiful princess, her name was Baby Doll," I used the nickname Ethan gave me once. "And she traveled with a boy, named Thomas," I used Ethan's middle name. "after her parents died. But one dady Baby Doll decided it would be safer to travel in a group. She wanted to leave. But Thomas told her he said, 'Baby Doll if you leave now I will track you down and kill you.' So Baby Doll ran and ran, until she found a huge group of people. A boy named Ryan walked up to her and at first Baby Doll was very rude to Ryan, but then Baby Doll fell in love with Ryan. Then one day, and evil witch name Heather fell in love with Ryan too. So she kissed him. But Baby Doll saw this and she began to cry. Then Ryan explained tp her that he was thinking of her not the witch, and he asked Baby Doll to marry him.Baby Doll accepted and they were happy, until she saw the witch and Ryan kissing again..."

I'll finish the story l8r.
C.L.Unicorn
C.L.Unicorn
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:04 pm

Ron unfades after a while.

Akira pulled away and realized she was on top of him. She winced,"Sorry." She rolled off. She was always afraid of messing up in a relationship.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:52 pm

Ah, sorry, I was on CL's account earlier. LOL

Jossilyn
"So Baby Doll ran to her room and cried her eyes out. When Ryan came in and tried to explain that the witch tricked him Baby Doll wouldn't listen. She put on warm winter clothes and ran out into the snow. Baby Doll ran and ran, then someone caught her arm. She turned around to find Thomas standing there. Suddenly Ryan was there and he punched Thomas. Baby Doll and Ryan ran away but Baby Doll tripped, Ryan helped her up but she said enough. She walked back to Thomas who grinned. "Any last words?" He asked." Then I accidentally started using the real names. "Jossilyn turned to Ryan and kissed him. 'Go home,' she said 'Heather and Ally need you.' Then Ethan put Jossilyn on his horse and took her far far away. He kept her there for a long time. But she finally escaped and ran all the way home. She found Ryan and kissed him. They had one daughter named Makenna and the witch Heather left. And they all lived happily ever after." I smiled, content.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:22 am

The Kids: Stare at Jossilyn then Ethan

Little Girl: Who is sitting on Ethan's lap. "You kidnapped her?" she say quietly

Ethan: "No." He shook his head looking down and putting her back on the ground with the other kids and walks away

Little Girl: Says nothing else

Ms.B (Teacher): Looks at Jossilyn then turns to the kids smiling "Okay...Now that the story is over lets go play!" Stays where she is and watches the children play

Gale: Finishes Skinning

Prim and Hazel: Cut the deer up and start to cook it

Rue: Plays with her dolls

Kat: Lays there and sees him asleep and takes a shower

Nick: "It's okay." Smiles and kisses her

Last edited by XxXx-Angel-xXxX on Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:26 am; edited 2 times in total
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:23 am

Jossilyn
I smiled at the teacher
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:25 am

Ms.B: "Ethan hasn't had a good childhood...So if that story was true...Then I blame his father." She walked over to the little girl Ethan was holding seeing she was crying and picked her up stroking her hair

Ethan: Sat next to a tree hitting his head against it
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:29 am

Jossilyn
I walked over to Ethan and slumped down next to him. "You could come home with me, you know." I murmured in his ear.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:33 am

Ethan: "And do what? Be made fun of? No." He looked away "That was my sister you told that story in front of, the girl who I had on my lap. She probably is scared of me now. Thanks to you."

What does Ethan look like?

Little Girl: Stares at Ethan from the top of the hill as Ms.B carries her out of the sight of Ethan

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:36 am

Jossilyn
"I'm sorry... But could you imagine how crushed you would be in you were taken from this place? To a place where everyone was a stranger?" I shook my head and then rested it on his chest, a few tears dripping down my face. It felt like old times... When we traveled together.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:39 am

Ethan: "I would feel like god gave me a chance to start my life over. If only he would...Maybe instead of being like this...I could be smart or successful in something. My dad finally died. Thank god he did. And my mom died a year before."

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:40 am

Jossilyn
I sighed. "So come with me..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:41 am

Gotta go. I'll reply in the morning.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:44 am

Ethan: "I can't. I'm all the family my sister has...I can't do that to her." Thinks "Do you still love Ryan? Do you still like me? Is Heather real?" He asked each question slowly and pausing between each one.

Ryan and Heather: Fading to black XD

XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next