RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! ::

4 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

:: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: Empty Re: :: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! ::

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:59 pm

Ethan: He kissed her cheek "They won't hurt you. No one will." He got up and walked back into the kitchen getting a drink of water
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

:: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! :: Empty Re: :: Please Join! :: Open! :: Green Wood Meadow :: Where we hide :: Where we live :: The only place that is safe...for us :: Open! :: Please Join! ::

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:00 pm

-Lucky8Ball- wrote:Grace: stare at flower and Luaghs

Avery: hey hazel. " pick up grace" there my boo boo "baby talks" i love you

Grace:laughs
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:02 pm

Jossilyn
I flinched and glared at him as he walked away.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:03 pm

Hazel: "Your mom is looking for you. Thats why your siblings are here."

Ethan: chuckled "your gonna be here a long time so you might as well get used to me."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:04 pm

Avery: hazel do you think im pretty. "hold Grace in her lap"

Grace: look at start in sky and laughs

Mason: sit next to hazel looking at flowers she pick
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:06 pm

Hazel: "Of crose. I think my son would fall for you." Smiles

Gale: Walks up to Hazel with 1 deer on each shoulder and he was shirtless
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:07 pm

Jossilyn
"I HATE YOUR SLIMY GUTS." I ran to the room I was in before and slammed the door, hard.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:09 pm

Avery: hey gale. where your daughter Charm?

Grace: see gale and smiles at him

Mason: was sup big man. "hold his hand high five Gale"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:12 pm

Ethan: chuckles "Women."

Gale: "With her mom." high fives Mason "Mom where you want me to put this?"

Hazel: "Inside. Skin them."
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:16 pm

Jossilyn
I punched a hole in the wall and screamed.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:16 pm

Mason: can I see you skin them
Leah: there you are you had me worry
Avery: im ok mom
Leah: good imma talk to Hazel go feed Grace better yet let me feed her you go prepare Mason food.
Avery: ok "walk off"
Leah: :take grace and Hold her to feed her her mush" Hazel you remember my Husband right?
Avery: can come with you gale prepare food while you skin deer .

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:17 pm

Ethan: He walked into her room and pulled her out of the room then out of the house and kept pulling her along with him
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:18 pm

-Lucky8Ball- wrote:Mason: can I see you skin them
Leah: there you are you had me worry
Avery: im ok mom
Leah: good imma talk to Hazel go feed Grace better yet let me feed her you go prepare Mason food.
Avery: ok "walk off"
Leah: :take grace and Hold her to feed her her mush" Hazel you remember my Husband right?
Avery: can come with you gale prepare food while you skin deer .

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:19 pm

Jossilyn
I kicked and screamed. "Let me go!!!"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:22 pm

Gale: "Sure." he said to Mason "Yeah." He said to Avery

Ethan: Kept walking and rolls his eyes "Shut up!" He yelled and kept going to a meadow where all the children were and pushed her down "Miss, shes gonna help you teach your class."

Teacher: Nods and smiles at her "Hello. Whats your name?"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:24 pm

Avery: come on Mason

Mason:cool

Leah: Hazel how am i gonna keep up with my daughter if she always disappears
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:24 pm

Jossilyn
I spit in Ethan's face and shoved him away, then turned to the class. "Jossilyn." I smiled. "Who wants to hear a story?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:29 pm

Ethan: Chuckled and wiped his face "I do." He grinned

Children: Yell "ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:30 pm

-Lucky8Ball- wrote:Avery: come on Mason

Mason:cool

Leah: Hazel how am i gonna keep up with my daughter if she always disappears
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:30 pm

Jossilyn
"You suuurrreeeee???" I smirked at Ethan.

Gtg.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:33 pm

Hazel: Shrugs

Gale: Starts to skin both deer

Ethan: Laughed and sat down with the kids putting one on his lap

Little Girl: Hugs Ethan "I missed you."

Ethan: Hugs her "You too." Turns back to Jossiyln "Tell the story"
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:36 pm

I did. I edited it
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  XxXx-Angel-xXxX Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:39 pm

Hazel: Shrugs

Gale: Starts to skin both deer
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
XxXx-Angel-xXxX
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next