RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☼☾Marked☾☼

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

☼☾Marked☾☼  - Page 3 Empty Re: ☼☾Marked☾☼

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:03 pm

Mika: Britt I know it's the middle of the day, but I still want her to do what I said in the post, sorry, but you could rp with Gage till then Embarassed

Dylan
I nodded and smiled at her, "I'm Dylan." I said in a small voice. I tore my eyes from the paper and looked at her cat, Natyri, she called it. I raised my hand to pet it, then drew back, "May I?" I asked looking up at her. She was really pretty. I blushed and looked away. Why am I so nervous? I know I'm not good with girls and all, but... I trailed off in my head.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:22 pm

aw I liked how I posted victoria XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:24 pm

I'm sorry Embarassed
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:42 pm

Ok lets say she left the dorms anyway xD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:57 pm

Do whatever you want, I'm asleep hahaXD
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:08 pm

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:43 pm

Atala smiled. "Well it's nice to meet you, Dylan." She then saw him stretch out his hand as if to pet Natyri then pause as he asked her for permission. She giggled. "Of course you can pet her." She also reached down to stroke the cat. She purred with satisfaction at getting the attention she so desperately sought for. She straightened up and looked at the boy, her green eyes curious. "Do you have a cat?" She asked, tilting her head a bit at the end of her question.

Gage woke up and slipped out of bed, rubbing his eyes. After a shower and getting dressed he messed with his hair, trying to get it to look good for any of the new girls, or the older girls, too, of course. He clucked his tongue to Tiger and the cat followed him out of his room, giving a scratchy meow to show he wanted to go outside. He walked down into the lobby and let the cat outside before sitting on the couch that he always sat on.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:21 pm

Victoria left the room. She was all dressed and she skipped out the Girl dorms door. She then headed to the lobby with her cat, Lucky. As soon as she seen Gage, she smiled "Hey you!" she giggled "Now why are you in here while you can be outside?" she ran over and took his wrist "C'mon! We can climb the walls and stuff. I'm pretty bored if you ask me honestly. And I just woke up from a nap."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:29 pm

Dylan
I smiled and nodded at her. I kneeled down and petted the cat, and hummed happily. I stood back up and looked at her, "It's nice to meet you too." I smiled, then put my hand foreward to shake her hand, "And, no, I don't." I said, shaking my head.

((Wow, that really sucked DX))
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:00 pm

Gage looked up at the sound of Victoria's voice. He smiled. "Well then let's go outside! I love climbing walls!" He stood up and followed her outside. It was nice outside. Perfect weather for wall climbing and such stuff. He looked over at her and then looked around. "Where to?" He asked. "Any specific spot?" He spotted Tiger and bent down to pet him. He heard the scratchy purr that emanated from the cat.

Atala smiled a little. "Well. I'm sure you'll get one. Unless you're not a cat person, of course," she said with a small giggle. "What floor are you on?" She asked, trying to catch a glimpse of his name on the paper but not wanting to appear too nosy. She was just curious. That's all. She shifted her bag onto her other shoulder.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:19 pm

Victoria giggled and shrugged "Anywhere really, Like right here." she said, running to the wall and climbing up it the best she could and she finally got on top "We can run on it too, just dont faaaallll" she laughed and stood on it, watching her cat who used the tree and ran on the wall, she ran on top of it too, she looked at Gage "c'mon slow poke!"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:20 pm

Dylan
He smiled and laughed, "Yeah, I am." He turned back to the paper, "Looks like floor number 3, room three." he said and turned back to her, "So, what floor are you on?" he asked, turning the quetion on her.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:32 pm

Gage laughed. "Slow poke? Me? As if!" He ran and jumped up onto the wall, quickly scaling it till he got to the top. He moved to a spot where she couldn't see him then popped up. "Boo!" He laughed and climbed up by her. He noticed her watch her cat climb up and he watched as Tiger followed her cat. "I think my kitty likes your kitty." He teased.

Atala was staring at him with a stupid smile on her face until she realized that he had asked her a question. "Oh! Um." She looked back down at the paper and smiled. "Floor 4 Room 2." She smiled. "Just a floor above you, then." She was aware of her heavy bag on her shoulder. "Maybe I'll see you later?" She asked with a small smile as she headed for the stairs/elevator?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:44 pm

Victoria squeaked when he said 'boo!' and she laughed, walking on the wall "Maybe! I hope so actually. More kitty friends!" she laughed and ran on the base of the wall. Her hair flowing in the cold, dark wind. She then turned to Gage and stuck her tounge out "Haha, cant get me. You're balance is off on this wall. This wall is my strength!" she laughed and did a cartwheel on the wall, her cat meowed and ran on the wall ahead of her. She glanced over at gage "I will never fall off this wall unless I'm shot or pushed."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:55 pm

Dylan
I laughed a little at her, "Yep, seems like it." I smiled and wave bye to her, "I guess I'll see you later then." and walked ouside to enjoy the rest of the day light. I found a nice soft patch of grass an laid back, looking up at the clouds. I picked out shapes for a bit before the sun came into view and blinded me. I decided to rest my eyes. The next time I had opened them the sun was setting. I sat up abrubtly and shook the sleepiness outta me. I grabbed my bag and stoo up, hurrying to my room. When I got to the door leading inside. I saw the bush beside me move. A kitty came out. I smiled and knelt down to pet it Have you got a cat yet? Atala's quetion ran though my mind. I smiled an picked up the kitty, and she purred and culed up to me. I was thinking of name the whole way to me room.
One finally hit me as I reached my door, "Issy." he said aloud, and she looked up and me. Guessing that was approval, I walked in an set her down.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:51 pm

Gage raised an eyebrow. "And how do you know that wall is not my strength, too?" He walked onto the wall and copied her cartwheel. He then did a back bend and a back walkover. He smirked. "This wall is my strength too. And you will only move if shot or pushed? Hm. I can arrange for that. The push, that is." He quickly ran over to her and pushed her, watching her fall for a moment before he dashed down and caught her. Catching her threw him off balance and then he fell and they both landed in a bush. Gage laughed. "That was fun!"

Atala had brought Natyri up to her room to unpack. She put away her clothes and few belongings and sat on her bed, looking out the window. She saw Dylan laying in the grass outside, staring up at the sky. She smiled; he looked so peaceful. Standing up, she headed out into the hall, eager to explore. She walked around the building for a while, through the hallways with her cat following. She saw Dylan go into his room and was about to call out a hello to him when he disappeared into his room with a cat. Ooh. He had finally got a cat! How exciting!
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:05 pm

Victoria giggled and then watched as he moved fast and pushed her off, she screamed bafore he cought her and they both went into a bush, she laughed and heard her cat Meowing since she was pushed off. Lucky followed her but stood from the bush. She was still laughing and she looked down at Gage "tee hee, i'm too heavy for you." she laughed and sat up slowly before the bush let them down more and she stopped moving with a giggle "Gosh Gage, the bush cant hold you anymore!" she was still laughing

boy victoria, so giggly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:19 pm

Dylan
I watch her walked around the room and smiled at her. She was just adorable. I looked around the room. There was two of every thing, well almost everything, and everything looked unused. Do I not have a roommate? I just shrugged and walked over to the right side of the room and set my bag on my new dresser. I started to unpack my clothes and put them away. Once that was all done, I check my watch, "Four." I mumbled, "I got time." I walked back out the door, Issy followed close behind. Making sure to close the door on my way out I walked down the hall. I turned a corner and saw Atala. I smiled, "Hey Atala!" I called and waved to her. I walked over to her and introduced her to my new cat, "This is Issy." I smiled.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum