RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☼☾Marked☾☼

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

☼☾Marked☾☼  - Page 2 Empty Re: ☼☾Marked☾☼

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:06 pm

oh...well...Approach the two good lookin' girls? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:16 pm

Gage smiled when he saw two girls outside talking together. It looks like the new girl had just gotten her cat. He recognized the other one. Her name was Victoria, right? And judging by their conversation the new girl's name was Mika. Huh. Interesting name. He stood up, letting his cat follow him outside. He slung his arm around Victoria's shoulders and looked at the new girl. "Hello ladies. Beautiful night, huh?" He asked, staring up at the sky. "So you're Mika, right?" He asked, glancing at her from head to toe. She looked pretty nice. "I see you already got chosen by a cat. What's its name gonna be?" He asked. Looking over at Victoria who was under his arm he smiled. "Oh hello there Victoria. Almost didn't see you there," he teased.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:46 pm

Victoria jumped slightly at the arm that slung around her sholders, looking over she seen it was Gage. She watched as he talked to Mika before he turned his attention to her and she laughed "You're such a durp sometimes." she looked at Mika "This is Gage, hes in a few of my classes and we are friends." she looked at gage "And of course a Dope sometimes." she giggled and nudged him
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Mika
I smiled at her, "Yeah, that sounds nice." and let out a small laugh. I looked over and saw guy coming up. He spoke to me first, "Yeah, it is." my eyes never left him, "I'm gonna name her Sara." Apparently his name was Gage. I took my eyes away from him and looked back to Victoria, "So, this is a school?" I asked, then mumbled, mostly to myself, "Wasn't told that." I looked up at the sky. All the stars looked really pretty, and the breeze felt nice on my legs.

Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:40 pm

Victoria nodded "Like a boarding school, but very fun. Except for rules, not that much. Just make sure you are nice to the teachers, and dont have the opposite gender in the dorm after cerfew." She then put her Cat down as he ran out on his own "bye to you too, Lucky!" she shook her head with a smile and giggle and looked at Mika "Lets see who you're roomed up with. I hope its me. I miss having a roommate!"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:48 pm

Gage smiled and ruffled Victoria's hair. "I may be a big dope but you're a big derp." He said with a chuckle. "I think Mika, here, won't be such of a derp. She seems smart." He smiled. "Nice name for the cat. Sara." He said, trying the name out. He dropped his arm from around Victoria's shoulders. "Or you should totally room with me. I'm like, so fun." He said with a raised eyebrow. "I can be quite, um, entertaining." He said, leaning closer to Mika.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:59 pm

Mika
I set my cat down to and she just layed down beneath them. I smiled and looked back up, Gage was talking. I smiled and took on step forward. I tilted my head and raised my eyebrows, "Oh, really?" I said, in an almost challanging voice, then turned my head so it was looking towards Victoria, "Okay, lets go look." I walked around and hooked arms with her, "Lead the way." I smiled.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:21 pm

Victoria smiled "Yay! To the table!" she giggled and dragged Mika along, heading to the tables and looking for Mika's name, once she did, she took it and smiled at the room number "Yay! We're gonna be roommates!" she giggled and hugged Mika tightly "Oh this is so great! You're gonna have a ton of fun with me! Its gonna be aweaome!"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:24 pm

Gage followed them over to the tables where they checked out what room Mika was in. He grinned when they saw that she was in Victoria's room. "And I'll come over for sleepovers and stuff all the time, right?" He asked, putting an arm around each girl and looking from one to the other. He lowered his head and spoke in a whisper. "We're gonna have so. much. fun!" He let go of their shoulders and linked his arms through theirs. "Where to first, girls?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:28 pm

Victoria rolled her eyes with a smile "Nah! you'll be cought before you can sleep in our dorm!" she laughed and looked at mika "I can show you around then I can show you to your room. Or would you rather go to our dorm first?" she asked happily, she was so excited, full of all the jitters as if she had tons of candy
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:32 pm

Gage pouted. "Then I'm supposed to go off by myself? Gosh. You get a friend and I just get my cat." His cat hissed and swatted his leg at his remark. He chuckled. "Good kitty." He turned and walked away and sat on the couch again, brooding over his loss of the girls. His cat hopped up next to him and curled up, watching everything going on around them.

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:07 pm

Mika
I giggled and look over to where Gage went, "Yep! Your all alone." I smiled and laughed again, then turned to Victoria, "I'm to tired to think, so let's go to the dorm first." I said. Sara looked up at me and meowed. I smiled and picked her up.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:21 pm

Victoria nodded and giggled "See ya Gagey!" she then dragged Mika aka her best friend, back to the dorms "one half is yours, the other is mine." she said "i'm not a piggy girl. I'm pretty clean and I also kept your side of the room clean as well. Just watch out for some of the girls there. They think they are all that when they arent"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:28 pm

:P Anyone feel like joining this roleplay to entertain my peoples? People, you know you want to join! :D
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:42 pm

We still have our other charries y'know :p
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm

x3 /feels stupid/
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:10 pm

Mika
I was dragged into the room. I smiled and nodded at her, "Don't worry, I'll keep it clean." I guessed the side that was hers was the on that look used. I walked to my bed and dropped my bag down beside me, and started to orginize m things. I didn't have all that many clothes, but I could just buy more if I needed to. I put them away in the dresser and grabbed my brush and put it on top. I didn't really have all that much so I just put the bag in one of the drawers and looked over to Victoria, "So, what now?"

Dylan
I saw some people crowed around a table. When they left, I went to see what they were looking at. It was a paper telling what room your in. I looked up and down the page until I found mine.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:22 pm

Victoria shook her head "no idea" she giggled "but, How about you nap? I would be tired too from traveling here." she sat on her bed and watched as Lucky walked in and jumped on the bed next to her, purring and rubbing his head on her leg. Victoria giggled and petted him lightly "I wonder if we would get kittens."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:39 pm

Mika
I giggled and layed back on my bed. Sara jumped up and layed on my belly, I scratched her head, "Those would be some cute kittens." I smiled. Before I got to comfortable I change into my p.j.s. Light yellow short-shorts with strawberries on them and a matching spaghetti strap top that came down the middle of my belly. I layed back down on my side so I was facing Victoria. Sara came back up and cuddled with me. I scratched her ears and I rested my eyes.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:47 pm

Victoria smiled and nodded "indeed." she looked at her cat and heard Mika get up. Sh was changing so Victoria turned away so she could change and she petted her happy cat before Mika was on her bed, she looked over "I love how I have a new roommate!" she giggled and hugged her kitty "I was sooo lonely without a friend in here, other then Lucky, of course."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:30 pm

*whispers* Supa! The post I did for Dylan was for you!
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:01 pm

Atala bent over to rub Natyri behind the ears. "C'mon, kitty, let's go see what room I'm in." She made her way through the crowd at the table, trying to find the paper with her name on it. The small moon scar on her neck burned with a new intensity. She winced and slapped her hand over it, trying to abate the pain. (hehe. 'abate' is one of my vocab terms. my teacher would be so proud) She caught a glimpse of her name on a paper and leaned closer to read it. She smiled, now knowing what room she was in. She turned and she bumped into someone who was also looking at the papers. "Oh! I'm sorry!" She said to the guy, smiling shyly.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:09 pm

Mika
I heard her talking, but I was to tired to reply, so I just hummed, her word becoming more and more distant. I started to dream. At first I saw nothing, but then a big, green field appeared. It was dotted with trees and has patches of red, purple and blue flowers everywhere. I river was running off to the side and into a big, blue lake in the top right corner. I walked into the field and brushed my hand up against the bark felling the roughness of it. Then I fell into some blue flowers that surrounded the tree. Their smell was vague and sweet. I heard some laughter, though I didn't know where it was coming from. I stood up and I heard it again. It was a little girl's voice. I looked all around but didn't see anybody. She laughed again. She sounded so innocent. The scene around me started to die and the sky began to blacken. That laugh. I woke abruptly and was breathing heavily. I looked out the window. It was dark. I looked at the clock. Midnight, "How many times I'm I going to have that dream? That's like the fourth time this month!" I whisperd quickly to myself. I lay my head back down and tried my hardest to get back to sleep, but couldn't. So instead I grabbed a light jacket and went for a walk.

Dylan
I jumped when the girl bumped into me, "No, no it's okay" I said and fixed the strap on my bag, then looked back at the paper, pretening to be interested in finding my name. Should I say something? What should I say? I thought. I turned my head slightly to her, "Hi."
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:46 pm

Victoria was lightly shaking Mika "Mika, dont go back to sleep!" she giggled "You need to wake up, we still have 4 hours before it hits five. its only the middle of the dayyy!" she sat on the bed "You're lucky there was no classes today, or else we would have been late and in big trouble. I have to show you the campus. C'mon! I let you nap enough Mikaaaaa" she whined and got up, walking to her own wordrobe and changing "You need to wake upppp" she drawn out the word as she slid on her shirt.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:26 pm

Atala smiled as he assured her that it was okay. She fiddled with something in her bag, hoping he'd say something else. Just when she was about to abandon hope and leave he turned and said hi. The smile returned to her face. "Hey...I'm Atala..." She said nervously. "Oh...and this is my cat, Natyri." She said, pointing at the savannah cat on the floor who standing normally came up to about mid thigh. It was a big cat, related to wild cats, in fact.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: