RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting My Idols: One Direction Love Story

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Meeting My Idols: One Direction Love Story - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting My Idols: One Direction Love Story

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:31 pm

Yeah...
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Meeting My Idols: One Direction Love Story - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting My Idols: One Direction Love Story

Post  dipdyed_rayna Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:33 pm

Sorry!!
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:34 pm

I know...but now I don't know how to start.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:35 pm

start with Niall saying hi to Lauren and Nicki saying hi to Harry
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:43 pm

Niall looked over the girls, his eyes stopping as he saw Lauren. He smiled. "Hi, I'm Niall." He then turned bright red as he realized that she already knew his name. Duh! He smiled shyly. "What's your name?" He played with the fringe on his shirt nervously. He wasn't normally so nervous around girls. What was so different about this one?

Nicki smiled, overjoyed that she was meeting Harry Styles! She grinned when she saw him, her eyes lighting up. "Hi Harry! Can I call you Hazza? Oh it is so nice to meet you! I'm Nicki!" She said in her overjoyed British accent. She clutched a poster of the five of the boys. She held it out to him. "Can you sign this?"

Oh. just realized that you may have already posted something such as someone introducing themselves or whatever. sorry
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:45 pm

Lauren blushed when she saw Niall. "I'm Lauren Leonard." Lauren stammered, shaking his hand. "I'm from Ireland too!" She blurted out, then flushed. He probably already knew that, hearing her accent and what not!
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:47 pm

Niall's face lit up when he heard that she was from Ireland, too. "Really?" He asked, not believing his ears. "That's really cool. It's nice to meet someone who shares the same home country. Ya know, home of the potato and whatnot." He quickly shut his mouth, hoping his rambling wasn't annoying her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:49 pm

Lauren chuckled. "Yes, home of the...potato." She replied, walking closer to Niall. "How old are you again? I'm 18." Lauren knew how old he was, she just didn't want to seem like just another one of his crazy fans.
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:52 pm

Niall smiled, pleased that she didn't seem put off by his rambling. "I'm 18. Wow! Same age!" He joked, clearly happy that she wasn't acting like some crazed fan.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:59 pm

Lauren blushed and nodded. "Cool..So, um, uh...would you sign this, please?" Lauren held up a poster that had the boys on it.
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:09 pm

Niall smiled. "Of course." He took the poster and pulled out a marker. He wrote next to his head in the picture: Niall~Luv ya Lauren!
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:40 pm

Lauren nervously took the poster from him and grinned real big when she saw what he had written. She looked up at him shyly and tucked the poster in the backpack she carried around with her on her back. "T-thank you." Lauren whispered.
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:43 pm

Niall smiled. "No problem."

WB D:
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:50 pm

What's WB?

Lauren smiled again and began to walk towards Nicki, clutching her backpack by the straps.
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:54 pm

Writer's block :/ I have no idea what to post for Niall.

Nicki looked over at Lauren and grinned. "You met Niall! Yay! Did he sign your poster?" She asked.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Tatiana blushed. "Thanks."

Harry looks at Nicki and smiles. "It's nice to meet you, Nicki. Did you enjoy the concert?" He paused, and flipped his hair right in front of her. He does this a lot. "And yes you can call me Hazza as much as you want," He chuckles. "And sure I would love to sign that." He takes the poster, and signs it.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:15 pm

"Yess!" I squealed. "He's even hotter in person." I whispered sneakily to Nicki.
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:37 pm

Nicki gave Lauren a thumbs up then looked at Harry. "Okay, Hazza." She said, trying the name out. She tried to refrain from jumping up and down. "The concert was lovely! Simply amazing. I loved it. I thought you were the best." She said, unable to stop herself from talking as he signed her poster.

Niall moved to stand beside Harry. When Nicki asked him to sign her poster he took out his marker and signed it: Niall~ Keep rockin!
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:33 pm

Lauren's face fell in disappointment when she saw Niall had signed Nicki's poster too. "N and N." She whispered to herself miserably.
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:39 pm

Harry signed her poster with a message, "You are beautiful. ~Harry" and then he handed it back to Lauren. "Here you go. I wrote you a message that you might enjoy." He paused, and flipped his hair again. "Aw, thanks." He kissed her on the cheek.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:47 pm

Nicki blushed when she saw the message Harry had written on her poster. She turned even more red when he kissed her on the cheek. "T-thank you Hazza." She giggled and showed Lauren the poster. "Look what he wrote!" She whispered, pointing to Harry's signature and message. She then pointed to Niall's. "He didn't write anything special. Did he write something nice for you?" She asked.

Niall whispered to Harry. "Lauren's pretty cute, huh? Any chance I can invite her to the after party?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:06 pm

Harry smiled. "You're quite welcome, babe." He then whispers to Niall, "Yeah, but I have my eyes on Nicki." He looks at Nicki.

Last edited by RoseAnnStyles on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:11 pm

Lauren smiled and bit her lip. Was Harry flirting with her? He should be flirting with Nicki, not me! Lauren thought. But, just to add some humor to the moment, she put in her own hair flip. "Beat that." Lauren smirked.
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:23 pm

Wait, I'm sorry I'm getting a little confused! xD

Hold on. xD
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:25 pm

I fixed my previous post. That wasn't meant to happen. Sorry about that.

Harry chuckled and flipped his hair.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next