RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting My Idols: One Direction Love Story

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Meeting My Idols: One Direction Love Story - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting My Idols: One Direction Love Story

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:26 pm

I'll make her in a sec.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Meeting My Idols: One Direction Love Story - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting My Idols: One Direction Love Story

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:45 pm

Name- Tatiana
Nickname- I prefer Tatiana
Age- 17
Personality- She can be mean and rude. She thinks she's "perfect" but really she isn't. She is like a player, and she wants to ruin Lauren and Nicki's life, or at least when they meet One Direction. She flirts with the boys, hooks up, and then breaks their hearts.
Looks-
Meeting My Idols: One Direction Love Story - Page 3 9037972-image-of-beautiful-luxury-romantic-girl-fashion-model
Friends- Psh, too many to list?
Enemies- Lauren and Nicki
Pets- A dog and a cat
Siblings- None!
History (optional)-
Other (optional)-
Where Your Character is From- England
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:27 pm

Perfect, RoseAnn. Now we can start.

I linked my elbow through Nicki's as we walked up to the place where One Direction was playing. We had gotten backstage passes to meet the boys, and boy, was I excited! "I can't wait until we get to meet the boys!" I exclaimed, my Irish accent still strong. Nicki and I had dressed up for the occasion. I was in a short dress that had a skirt that flared out, and the design was amazayn (see what I did there? :D). It had pretty little flowers everywhere, making the dress have a nice appearance. We walked through the doors and were greeted immediately by millions of screaming girls. This, my friend, was the One Direction concert.

This is Lauren's dress:
Meeting My Idols: One Direction Love Story - Page 3 Tumblr_m29z5jBLce1qdg24yo1_500
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:56 pm

Thank you. I'll be the girl right now until Supa is on to play Niall.

Tatiana couldn't wait for the One Direction concert. She is in love with these boys, and she has to say she loves them all. Yes, there is always one that she loves more, but you will get to find that later. She was dressed up in a One Direction t-shirt, her left cheek said "1" and her other cheek said "D." She also was wearing a bracelet that says "1D" and a necklace. She is a very dedicated fan, but some have told her that she's obsessed. Maybe that is so, but she doesn't want to be call that just yet.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:08 pm

We walked towards the stage, getting closer and closer. Then I saw Tatiana and frowned. "Ugh, diva alert." I whispered to Nicki, and we giggled. We veered away from her, and then she saw us. I swallowed hard as she walked closer to us. "Oh, god. Here she comes." I whispered.
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:12 pm

Tatiana looked around until she noticed Nicki and Lauren. She walked over to them, and was sorta happy to see them. "Oh look who it is," She replies, and flips her hair. "Didn't think I will see you both here."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:20 pm

I nodded tersely. "Yeah, well...my dad's friend knows someone who knows their manager, so...we sorta got tickets for free." I scratched the back of my neck, waiting for her to say something rude like she usually does. I straightened the skirt of my dress and adjusted my top, pulling up the bra. My stupid mother doesn't know what I like to wear, but she does know how to pick the design.
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:38 pm

Tatiana rolled her eyes. "Well are they first row seats?" She paused, and crossed her arms. "Because that is what I have." She laughs, and flips one strand of hair. "Um, well, that is good for you." She walks away, strutting away.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:44 pm

I rolled my eyes behind her. "Di-va!" I sang behind her quietly. We laughed, and soon it was time to go meet the boys. A police man smiled coldly at us. "Are you here to meet One Direction?" He asked sternly. "Yes." We replied in unison. He herded us into a private room, where we sat down and soon One Direction entered the room. I squealed and clasped my hands together. "Hullo!" I exclaimed.

*While Supa is offline, can you be Niall please, RoseAnn?*
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:45 pm

But then I'll be two guys...
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:47 pm

*Sorry, never mind! If you don't want to, that's okay, maybe I could be Louis or whoever Tatiana's crush is but it's okay!*
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:55 pm

Alright! How about her crush is... Liam? Idk...
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:58 pm

*Okay! Sure! So I'm Lauren and Liam, lol, L&L*

"Hullo!" I exclaimed as the boys walked into the room.
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:02 pm

Okay (:

Harry walked out with the other boys, and he noticed Nicki and Lauren. "Hello. Love the concert?" He asked, sweetly.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:17 pm

"Positively lovely!" I cried out, grinning. "You chaps did a great job, I must say." I said, winking at Harry. A friendly wink, that is. My heart belonged to Niall. "I'm Lauren, by the way, and this is my chum Nicki-" I was cut off by Tatiana walking through the door, fuming. Oh, goodness. This was going to be a delightful meeting.
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:23 pm

Harry smiled and flipped his hair as he noticed Tatiana as well. "It's nice to meet you guys." He says, and then pauses. "Wanna take some pictures?" He suggests, and gets ready.

Tatiana walks in, and notices Liam. She loved him, and she couldn't believe that she was close to him. "Oh hey Liam!" She said, and she was now right in front of him, but not too close to scare him.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:34 pm

"Sure!" I reply, getting up and scooting nervously over to Niall. "Hullo." I murmured, smiling shyly at him.
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:36 pm

Harry watched her go over to Niall when he looked over at Tatiana and Liam.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:50 pm

Lauren's POV
"So, um, hi Niall, I'm Lauren." I smiled at him, pushing my bangs out of my face.

Liam's POV
I see a cute blonde girl making her way over to me, swaying her hips. "Hey." I called out to her. "I'm Liam."
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:51 pm

Tatiana smiled. "Oh, I know." She started twirling her hair.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:56 pm

Liam's POV
I swallowed. Was she flirting with me? But I smiled anyway and nodded. "And who are you?"
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:59 pm

Tatiana stopped twirling her hair, and just looked at him. "I'm Tatiana."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:42 pm

Liam's POV
"That's a pretty name. A pretty name for a pretty girl." I winked at her.
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:21 pm

Um...
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:25 pm

Sorry Supa! You weren't on and we were sort of role playing without you! Sorry!
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next