RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox Meadows Farm ~Open and Accepting!~

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Fox Meadows Farm ~Open and Accepting!~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Fox Meadows Farm ~Open and Accepting!~

Post  Kat Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:44 am

Roxanne and Ash continued alternating between kissing and relaxing until after the sun was down. Eventually, Roxanne laid with her head in his lap again, and fell asleep. The trip here for her this morning had been very stressful and long, and so had the entire day. She was tired :P
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Fox Meadows Farm ~Open and Accepting!~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Fox Meadows Farm ~Open and Accepting!~

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:08 pm

Between kissing and relaxing, Ash was having a great time. He relaxed back against the tree as she laid her head in his lap again and fell asleep. He smiled and stroked her cheek gently. She looked so innocent when she was asleep. She was so adorable. He found his eyes closing, as well. It had been a long day. His head tilted back till it was resting against the tree trunk and he also fell asleep.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:00 am

Roxanne woke up to the beep beep of her phone telling her she was down to five percent battery. She looked at the bright white numbers of the clock on her phone, which read 1:27 am. Yawning, she looked around until her eyes adjusted enough for her to be comfortable with waking Ash. With her little hands (xD) she shook Ash's shoulder just barely. "Ash... Babe... Ash.... Wake up, Ash..." She murmured. When he finally opened his eyes she yawned again. "Ash, it's One Thirty in the morning... Is your Cabin closer or mine...?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:25 am

Repost?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:50 am

Cassandra led Bruce under a tree and climbed up the trunk. She sat on the branch directly above him and dropped onto his back. She used the lead rope as reins. "Lead the way." She gestured for him to take the lead. Bruce followed Jazzy and the dogs and Cassandra gazed at the beautiful forest around them. She never got used to how amazing it all was. She knew that the river was a breathtaking place but she also never got used to that. They trotted along so the dogs wouldn't get too hot. Without a saddle, she was forced to just bounce at the trot but that was okay. She almost always rode bareback.

Ash was sleeping peacefully when he heard a little beeping. He ignored it and drifted off again. Then someone was gently shaking him. He opened his eyes and waited for his vision to clear. He looked at Roxanne and smiled. "Well then....morning babe." He yawned. "Mine is. Want to head there? We can still catch a few more hours of sleep. He gently slid her off of his lap and stood up, stretching.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:19 am

Roxanne nodded and slowly pulled herself up off the ground. He led her to his cabin and opened the door, gesturing for her to go in. She did and yawned, watching as he flopped down on the bed. When he was settled, she slid in beside him and wriggled her way into his arms, resting her head on his chest. Before she knew it, she was asleep.

Sorry, WB.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:22 pm

Ash led her back to his cabin. He opened the door and gestured for her to go in first. Ladies first, he always said. He closed the door behind her and flopped down on the bed. He patted the bed, urging her to join him. Once she had settled down, he wrapped his arms around her and closed his eyes. He could tell she had fallen asleep quickly. He smiled. For him it took a few more minutes to fall into the darkness of sleep. When he awoke it was about 8:21 in the morning. He looked at Roxanne who was still asleep. Gently slipping away from her, he got up and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. He knew they would be needed at the barn in a few hours for work. He started cooking a great breakfast of bacon, eggs, toast, the whole lot.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:27 am

Roxanne woke when Ash stirred but went back to sleep for about ten minutes before she smelled food and sat up. "morning..." Her hair was tangled and knotted so she raked through it with her fingers. "What time is it?" She asked, yawning. Yesterday had been absolutely amazing and she wished every day could be exactly the same. But she knew they had work to do so she rolled out of his bed and hugged him, her bare feet freezing against the cold floor.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:43 pm

Ash smiled. "Good morning, sleeping beauty." He wrapped his arms around her, knowing it was a bit cold in the morning. "I made breakfast." He gestured at the freshly set table. "It's about..." He checked the clock,"8:30. You only slept in 10 minutes longer than I did. You could have slept in more if you wanted to." He smiled, hugging her as he thought about the day before.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:26 pm

Roxanne shrugged and kissed his cheek. "Once I'm awake I can't exactly go back to sleep. I usually have a hard time falling to sleep. Guess I was just really tired, or maybe I just was comfortable." She smiled and sighed happily. "I don't remember the last time I slept so well..."

Soooooooooo sooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooo soooooooooo sorryyyy
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:12 pm

Why are you sorry? :)

Ash smiled and gave her a peck on the lips. "Yes. I'm usually told that it's quite comfortable sleeping with me," he joked. "Just kidding. But you're welcome to sleep here whenever you'd like." He sat down at the table. "Help youself." He started putting some food onto his plate. Yummy food. "We have to be at work in like....2 hours."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:59 am

Because my posts suck lately. I've been so stressed.

Roxanne blushed when he kissed her lips. She sat down to eat, pulling her feet up into the chair to sit criss cross applesauce. It had always been a weird habit of hers to sit like that or lay Down On the gym floor. She always had to sit different than everyone else. After she finished her food, she put her plate in he sink and his too when he was done. Then she laid on the bed and looked at him. "Yesterday was perfect. "
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:14 pm

Aw it's fine. <3 Are you okay?

Ash ate quietly with her. He smiled over at her, noticing how unique she was by the way he sat. When they finished she put the dishes in the sink and he washed them. As he was washing her heard her comment and nodded with a smile. "It was perfect. Maybe we can make today perfect, too." He smiled dreamily at the thought of another day with her. And this time he would have known her for longer.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:48 pm

I'm fine, just busy a lot.

Roxanne grinned. "How about, you get ready, then we go back to my cabin so I can get ready, and then we go for a ride. Sound good?" When he agreed, she closed her eyes so he could get dressed and waited while he brushed his teeth before she tried to lead the way back to her place. She slowly opened the door and stepped in. Before changing into her skinny jeans and white tank top, though, she made him turn around. She slipped on a pair of grey and blue Adidas hi tops before getting ready for the day.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:10 pm

Oh okay. Hope you get less stressed :P

Ash smiled. "Sounds like a plan." He made sure she closed her eyes before changing into jeans and a black t-shirt. He put on his riding boots and followed her outside. They walked back to her place and after a few wrong turns they finally got there. He turned around so she could change. When she was done he took her hand. "Off we go to ride!" He said, pulling her outside after she had brushed her teeth. He swung their hands between them as they walked. "Such a beautiful day," he commented.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:20 am

Do you wanna time skip to their date or keep going from here?
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:49 pm

Up to you :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:14 pm

Time skkkiiip
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:10 pm

:P Kayyyy

Ash was in his cabin, getting ready for his date. He took a long, hot shower then put on some nice jeans and a black button down shirt. He messed with his hair in the mirror, trying to make it look good. What was all this fuss about? He was very nervous about their date tonight. How would it go? Would it go well? Would it suck? Would she realize that he didn't like him? All of these questions clouded his mind as he got ready.

what were they gonna do for their date? :P
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:56 am

Omg i feel like a terrible person DX i forgot to reply!!!! ):
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:36 pm

Then reply! xD
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4