RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox Meadows Farm ~Open and Accepting!~

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fox Meadows Farm ~Open and Accepting!~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Fox Meadows Farm ~Open and Accepting!~

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:00 am

Ashton was in the circle pen with Gus. He had him on a lead rope and was making him do various excercises as he circled the pen. He flicked the long whip on the ground and Gus broke into a gathered trot. He let him trot for a minute then flicked the ground again, making Gus piaffe. He was doing his training for the day. It wasn't as much as he usually did but it was still training. He walked over to Gus and had him stop. He rubbed and patted his neck, murmuring encouragement to the horse. He led Gus back to his stall and brushed him before closing the door and heading out of the barn.

Oh I forgot to mention. Everyone has a different house in the forest. Its a lot of land.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fox Meadows Farm ~Open and Accepting!~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Fox Meadows Farm ~Open and Accepting!~

Post  Kat Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:55 am

Roxanne
I wandered around the many stalls and stables, trying to get a feel of the place. I had just showed up an hour ago and I was completely and utterly lost. Someone led me to my house, then to Elena's stall, Belle and Bianca following me the whole time. I saw the back of someone just a few stalls down eventually and I sighed in relief. Finally, someone who might be able to help me. "Hello?" I called out shyly. "Can you please help me?" Even though I sounded shy, I was loud. Growing up the way I did, I had to be loud to not be forgotten. Loud and unique. I started walking towards the person. He turned around and I smiled. He was cute. I was glad I wore my favorite outfit that day when I saw him.

Then I remembered my promise to myself. This place was a new start, I would forget my past, become a new person, and live my life to the fullest. I brushed my hand against my short shorts as I reached up to brush my hair off of my dark tank top. Sometimes, in the summer and fall, having long hair sucked! "I'm Roxanne." I said, in a more inside voice.

Fox Meadows Farm ~Open and Accepting!~ - Page 2 Jean+shorts
Fox Meadows Farm ~Open and Accepting!~ - Page 2 Blue1
Fox Meadows Farm ~Open and Accepting!~ - Page 2 Shoes568_1
hair: Fox Meadows Farm ~Open and Accepting!~ - Page 2 137148751122669532_YmvTUYlt_b
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp-A-Doodle Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:44 pm

Horses<3

Rider's Name: Dayna Rainbow
Appearance: Dayna has slightly wavy hair, which is ginger and she has it up most of the time in a neat pony tail, but if she's in a rush then she leaves it down. She has soft hazel coloured eyes, thin, pale lips and a small nose, with a few freckles across it. Is about 5'4
Dayna:
Eye Color: Hazel
Personality: Dayna is a very fun loving girl who can be childish at times, of course she is just like any other girl, she can be lazy, arrogant, moody, she tries to not let that side of her show though, she tries not to judge people before she gets to know them, but sometimes she can't help herself. She stays upbeat despite all she has been through and understands people like no one else...
Job(s): Haven't been given one yet (stablehand maybe?)
Horses(s): Snowberry!
Riding Style: Western
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None...
Kin: Darren
Pet Besides Horse?: Rascal
rascal:
Other: Plays guitar

Rider's Name: Darren Rainbow
Appearance: Darren has quite thick, dark brown hair, which matches his eyes which are a similar colour to it. Is about 5'6
Darren:
Eye Color: Chocolate brown
Personality: Darren is generally kindhearted and likes to cheer people up. He has brains, and usually uses them a lot to get him and his friends out of predicaments. So far, however, the only predicaments he has had to get himself out of was where he had to gently tell a girl that he didn't want to go out with them. He's not usually a party person, and would much prefer to just stay home and play his guitar with Dayna.
Job(s):Haven't been given one yet (stablehand maybe?)
Horses(s): Snowberry!
Riding Style: Western
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None
Kin: Dayna
Pet Besides Horse?: Rascal
Other: He plays guitar, can drive (but doesn't have a license) and is gay.

Horse's Name: Snowberry
Breed: American Paint Horse
Coat Color: White and golden brown
Markings: -
Eye Color: Dark brown
Personality: Snowberry is a gentle horse and is very loyal. She can reach high speeds when given the opportunity. She tends to be nervous around strangers until she gets used to them and will protect her owners.
Riding Style: Western mostly
Owner: Dayna and Darren, mainly Dayna
Crush/Mate: None
Foals: ^
Kin: ^
Other: -
snowberry:
Scamp-A-Doodle
Scamp-A-Doodle
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:20 pm

I love Darren<3 So hawt. x3 Accepted!
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:26 pm

Ash had been just about to leave the barn when he heard a girl's voice calling out to him. He turned around, smiling. He was stunned when he saw her. She was so beautiful. He strode over to her, stopping about two feet in front of her, a respectable distance. He smiled his crooked smile. "Hello there." He said, softly, looking her over. "Of course I can help you," he answered," I'm Ashton. But you can call me Ash." He leaned against the stall beside them, stuffing his hands in his pockets casually. "And what is your name, my dear? Surely a beautiful girl like you has a beautiful name to accompany your good looks." He was charming but not stuffy. She was definately a looker. And she was new here. He was lucky to have been the first guy to set eyes on her. He called dibs! There were many other guys here who would soon be all over her. But this guy knew how to treat a lady. He was respectful and caring, not on of the can't-keep-it-in-my-pants guys. xD
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:28 am

Fox Meadows Farm ~Open and Accepting!~ - Page 2 Ec-matthew-gray-gubler-21

Andy smiled brightly as he stepped out of his cabbin, the sun shined brightly on the wooded area. Andy headed out to the stable followed by his three dogs and his cat. Andy smiled as he walked into the stable and heard the sound of his horse jazzy. He walked over to her stable and opened the gate. He grinned petting the horse's pure white fur. " I love you." Andy said quietly kissing the horses nose before he walked over and grabbed the things to tack her up. Grinning once more Andy stepped into the stirrup, and swung his other leg over the horses back. " Good girl." He said quietly before he headed out of thr stable and onto one of the trails. The dogs followed closely behind and the cat sat calmly on the back of the saddel. Andy had not been here for long but so far he loved the woods, and hills around.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:59 am

I smiled back and felt the heat begin to rise in my cheeks, the rosy-ness beginning to show. I giggled a little and held out my hand. "I'm Roxanne. Call me whatever as long as it's respectable." I flashed a playful smile and looked around. I was simply going to ask him to help me back to my place but I suddenly had a better idea. "Would you mind showing me around a bit? I'm a little lost, just got here a little over an hour ago and I don't even know the way back to my place..." I blushed a little, slightly embarrassed about what an air head I must have seemed like. Yeah, definitely satisfied with the outfit I wore. Even my hair was playing in my favor today. "And maybe you could tell me a little about yourself, Ash." I smiled in a kind of sexy way as I put emphasis on his name. O was definitely being way more flirty than I ever have been bit who cares. New life, new purple, new guys.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:47 pm

Cassandra was out leading her horse around on the trails. She had been riding bareback but now she walked by the horse's head, murmuring to it. She rode with a lead rope and halter as the bridle and reins. She patted her horse's neck and stopped to give it a kiss on the nose. It was a beautiful day and she was taking advantage of the nice weather to go for a calming walk in the forest. Normally the woods were quite empty but today, everyone seemed to be out on their horse. She just hoped she wouldn't get run over by anyone.
Dx sorry it's so short.

Ash chuckled at her flirt attempts. It was really cute, and he loved it. "Well Roxanne, it's very nice to meet you. You have such a lovely name, my dear." He paused as she asked him to show her around. He nodded eagerly. "Of course I'll show you around! I have nothing better to do and that sounds lovely." He gave her one last sweep of his eyes. Yep. She was definately a keeper. "Dibs." He muttered, not realizing he had said it out loud. "Where to begin? Ah, well the stables of course." He gestured around them. "This is the stables, obviously." He took her hand lightly, leading her down the aisle. He stopped to pet a few horses on their way to the end of the barn. They turned a corner and came to an indoor sand arena. "This is one of our arenas. We have two indoor arenas and some outside rings. We have trails to ride on, or walk on too. We have everything, it seems." He stopped for a moment. "Oh. And you should meet my sister later. She's the owner of the farm." He smiled.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:03 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Cassandra was out leading her horse around on the trails. She had been riding bareback but now she walked by the horse's head, murmuring to it. She rode with a lead rope and halter as the bridle and reins. She patted her horse's neck and stopped to give it a kiss on the nose. It was a beautiful day and she was taking advantage of the nice weather to go for a calming walk in the forest. Normally the woods were quite empty but today, everyone seemed to be out on their horse. She just hoped she wouldn't get run over by anyone.
Dx sorry it's so short.

Who was this for?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:43 pm

You x3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:08 pm

Fox Meadows Farm ~Open and Accepting!~ - Page 2 0

Andy

Andy slowed slightly giving his dogs a chance to ret a little. He was almost to where he was going, he planned on stopping at the river to let both his horse, and the dogs get a drink. He was always the only one there when he went he didn't even think other people knew about the place. It was beautiful with trees and flowers all around it. There was a bridge covered in vines over the river, and logs perfact for sitting by the bank. As he road Andy almost ran into another rider whitch was odd, he never saw any one round here. Andy stopped and stepped off of Jazzy. " I'm sorry i wasn't watching what I was doing."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:15 pm

Cassandra stopped suddenly as a horse and rider almost ran her over. She smiled nervously. "It's fine. I wasn't watching where I was going either. No one is usually out here when I am." She held her hand out to him, smiling. "I'm Cassandra. Have you been here long? I haven't seen you around." She looked at his horse, admiring it's shiny coat. "Beautiful horse." She murmured, entranced. She glance down the way he was headed. "Are you headed to the river? I was going there, too." She patted her horse's neck, watching the boy. Man, was he cute! She smiled, blushing, and looked down. She didn't want to be caught staring at him.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:28 pm

Fox Meadows Farm ~Open and Accepting!~ - Page 2 Matthew-gray-gubler-matthew-gray-gubler-2832412-720-576

Andy

Andy smiled at the girl and gladly shook her hand. " I'm Andy. I guess i;m kinda new." He said rubbing the back of his neck." I got here last month. And yourself?" And looked down at his puppies at the ran over to the girl. " Thank you her name his Jazzy. Yours is as well." Andy watched as his cat jumped from the back of the horse and met it's doggie siblings before the girl. " The cat is Milky, the Doberman is Tiga, and the two puppies are Zip and Zen." He gave the girl a smile. " Yes that is where I;m headed. I had no clue any one ever knew about the place." Andy pushed his shaggy hair off to one side giving the girl another bright smile.

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:46 pm

Cassandra smiled. "Nice to meet ya Andy. And all of you as well," she said, smiling at the dogs and cat. She gestured at her horse. "This is Bruce." She rubbed his neck and untangled at knot in his mane. "I've been here for a few weeks. Mind if I join you on your trip to the river?" She laughed. "I know quite a few special places here. This farm and the surrounding forest holds many secrets. I intend to find them all." She said confidently. She was adventurous, all right. She played with the lead rope, smiling. He had such nice hair...she wanted to play with it but she restrained herself from doing so.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:04 pm

Fox Meadows Farm ~Open and Accepting!~ - Page 2 Tumblr_lhxcwuH4Hi1qeuvcxo1_500

Andy

Andy smiled at the girl ." I don't see why not." Andy tured and got back up on his horse. Milky jumped onto the back of the large animal and the dogs yipped ready to go. Andy waited for the girl to get on her horse before he took off up the trail. He wasn't one to run his horse when he didn't have to so he kept Jazzy in a slow trot. It was also better for the dogs, he didn't want them to get to hot.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:10 am

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Ash chuckled at her flirt attempts. It was really cute, and he loved it. "Well Roxanne, it's very nice to meet you. You have such a lovely name, my dear." He paused as she asked him to show her around. He nodded eagerly. "Of course I'll show you around! I have nothing better to do and that sounds lovely." He gave her one last sweep of his eyes. Yep. She was definately a keeper. "Dibs." He muttered, not realizing he had said it out loud. "Where to begin? Ah, well the stables of course." He gestured around them. "This is the stables, obviously." He took her hand lightly, leading her down the aisle. He stopped to pet a few horses on their way to the end of the barn. They turned a corner and came to an indoor sand arena. "This is one of our arenas. We have two indoor arenas and some outside rings. We have trails to ride on, or walk on too. We have everything, it seems." He stopped for a moment. "Oh. And you should meet my sister later. She's the owner of the farm." He smiled.

Roxanne looked out and tried to look interested in anything besides him, which basically means she couldn't help but stare at him. They would've been an adorable couple, and anyone could tell besides her. She absolutely ADORED the way he held her hand lightly, not forceful, not careless. She sighed, feeling it was obvious that she was completely unfocused on anything besides him. Roxanne considered asking him out but couldn't bring herself to do it. She always thought the guy had to make the first move. For everything. Friendship, Relationship, and Love. He had to kiss first, hug first, hold hands first, ask out first. Roxanne hoped with everything inside her that he would ask her out. She had known him for not even half an hour and had fallen head over heels.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:19 pm

Cassandra led Bruce under a tree and climbed up the trunk. She sat on the branch directly above him and dropped onto his back. She used the lead rope as reins. "Lead the way." She gestured for him to take the lead. Bruce followed Jazzy and the dogs and Cassandra gazed at the beautiful forest around them. She never got used to how amazing it all was. She knew that the river was a breathtaking place but she also never got used to that. They trotted along so the dogs wouldn't get too hot. Without a saddle, she was forced to just bounce at the trot but that was okay. She almost always rode bareback.

Ash could tell that her mind was elsewhere but he didn't have the path to that place. He wondered what she was thinking about. Was it him? Was she homesick? Oh he hoped she wouldn't leave. They had just met and he was already falling hard. This never happened to him. He had never been in love. Was this what love felt like? He sure hoped so because it felt wonderful. He turned to lead her outside and they came face to face. Well. He was technically taller.......so it wasn't exactly face to face but it was close enough. They were inches apart. His breathing caught and stopped for a moment as he stared at her. He just wanted to kiss her. He found himself leaning in and quickly jerked back, looking stunned. He shook his head, laughing nervously. "Sorry.."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 pm

Roxanne blushed like crazy when he got close and then frowned when he pulled away. She pulled herself together and shook her head. "Noo... Its... Its okay..." She turned her head a little and smiled top herself. He had been about to kiss her! Why hadn't he? She wondered. Maybe he really hadn't meant to and hadn't wanted to? The thought almost made her frown but then she thought about it. If he hadn't wanted to kiss her, he wouldn't have acted shy after. She hoped that was the case.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:47 pm

Ash cleared his throat nervously. "Um. What is your cabin number?" He said, changing the subject. He was blushing...blushing?! This never happened to him! He looked away, hoping his face wasn't all red. He led her out of the barn and towards the forest where all of the cabins were located. He swung their hands between them, whistling quietly.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:07 pm

Roxanne blushed as well while they walked. "ermm...." She struggled to read the up side down number on her hand. "Seven." She smiled, pleased with herself for figuring out the number. "Can we walk arounda little bit more after we find it? I'm having fun... I mean, unless you're busy... You could like, introduce me to some people or something..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:50 pm

Ash smiled as he watched her try to figure out the number on her hand. She must be nervous, he realized. Did that mean she liked him? Ooh maybe she did. He tried to keep a straight face. "Actually. I have to go meet my fiance." He walked her into the forest, trying to keep from smiling. He was single but he wanted to see if she really liked him or not.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:47 pm

Roxanne frowned when he mentioned a fiancee. He turned to see her reaction but she didn't fake a smile. "oh that's.... Too bad I guess... I'm sure she's lovely...." She blushed and fiddled with her dead phone in her pocket. She had just hit on a guy with a fiancee! Sure, he was too young to be getting married, but who wag she to judge
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:50 am

Ash smiled a little. "Oh yes. She's quite lovely." He paused, watching her fiddle with her phone. "And imaginary." He smiled, pleased with her reaction. She didn't seem to like the idea of him not being single. He leaned over and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. "I'm single. And you?" He asked, walking with her again.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:05 am

Roxanne sighed in relief, but didn't let him see. Then he asked if she was single and she smirked. Two could play at this game. "Nah." She sighed sadly and shook her head. "I miss Matty and Lexy sooooooo much!" When he looked confused, I explained. "Matt, my boyfriend. And Lexy, my daughter. I watched as the color drained from his face and I felt horrible! "I'm just kidding! I'm a single virgin I swear! I couldn't let you feel like that for even a second... I'm so sorry!"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:21 am

Ash felt the color drain from his face as she said she had a boyfriend....and a daughter! A daughter?! He was relieved when she reassured him that she was a single virgin. He hugged her without a second thought. "Please don't scare me like that again." He murmured, his mouth almost touching her ear. He smiled and turned her head with his finger, bringing their lips within an inch apart. He waited for her to go the last inch to kiss him.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next